Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1042337 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ayomikunkco: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
House I need your advice. My sponsor is my half sis(not same surname)and she insists she cant put the money in my account but promised to provide any necessary document that may be required. So I called my agent he said a court affidavit from mother soaring she gave birth to us and a birth certificate showing mother's name .Is it done that way?any other idea to back it up or a way out? I'll be needing it for my diploma while I will cross to ACU for bachelor after some months trying to bicut 7m tuition fees from here.Thanks house awaiting your responses .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by boboyi247(m): 5:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Hello house
Am about lodging my visa app. I got an offer from Rmit to study masters in mech. Engrg and will be accepting it next week
I just want to know if these documents I intend uploading are sufficient or there is need for an additional doc.
COE as soon I get it
Certified passport data page
Certified birth certificate
Driver's license
OSHC as soon I get it
SOP

Payslip
Resume
Certified degree certificate
Certified degree transcript
Certified employment letter
Certified waec
Certified IELTS
Certified document showing parent and siblings name , residence and status
(And Incase bank statement is requested I will sponsored by one of my sibling not in the country at the moment)
And will like to know is that after the two years masters program , those a postgraduate PR applicant needs to
Write IELTS again ?.
Will expecting an addition or subtraction
Thanks in anticipation

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obaxlove(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys,

Please help me out on what to do or school to apply to;
Qualifications;
ND statistics, '08 upper credit
Bsc Demography and social statistics '12 second class upper
Msc Demography and social statistics '17
Distinction
IELTS- 6.5 overall band.

Work experience
Bank - 1 yr
Transport company as a Logistics coordinator- 3 yrs still counting.

Proposed program
PhD or any MBA related to supply chain or Transport and logistics.

Pls kindly help me choice of schs that are cheaper or possibly grant, location with low cost of living and better choice of course.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JerryDM1: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
boboyi247:
Hello house
Am about lodging my visa app. I got an offer from Rmit to study masters in mech. Engrg and will be accepting it next week
I just want to know if these documents I intend uploading are sufficient or there is need for an additional doc.
COE as soon I get it
Certified passport data page
Certified birth certificate
Driver's license
OSHC as soon I get it
SOP

Payslip
Resume
Certified degree certificate
Certified degree transcript
Certified employment letter
Certified waec
Certified IELTS
Certified document showing parent and siblings name , residence and status
(And Incase bank statement is requested I will sponsored by one of my sibling not in the country at the moment)
And will like to know is that after the two years masters program , those a postgraduate PR applicant needs to
Write IELTS again ?.
Will expecting an addition or subtraction
Thanks in anticipation
Bro, congratulations on your admission. Am also vying to apply to RMIT. Plz send me your contact as I would like to make some little enquiries from you. Thanks alot
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by boboyi247(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
just PM me and i will reply you or better still ask your question/s here it might
be helpful to others as well.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
boboyi247:
just PM me and i will reply you or better still ask your question/s here it might
be helpful to others as well.
your school made ielts exam compulsory for you to write or you wrote it willingly because of embassy ish.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chytai(f): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please did you pay full tuition fees or deposit? If yes, how much?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by boboyi247(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
your school made ielts exam compulsory for you to write or you wrote it willingly because of embassy ish.

i wrote it willingly
i intend using it for other things not Australia parse
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
ielts is compulsory for nearly all schools,or you write their English program that costs about 4grand...either ways its mandatory for visa applicants
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
boboyi247:

i wrote it willingly
i intend using it for other things not Australia parse
I thought as much.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
I thought as much.
please which schools can one get into without writing ielts?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobe4real:
please which schools can one get into without writing ielts?
Not necessary for MSC students schools like Flinders university charles dawning and some other schools. I know of those two schools.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
Not necessary for MSC students schools like Flinders university charles dawning and some other schools. I know of those two schools.
but I want to do nursing in charles darwin and they talk of ielts
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobe4real:
but I want to do nursing in charles darwin and they talk of ielts
I have friends in Charles dawning and Flinders who got there without ielts many of them. But its good to write it anyways so as to be on safer side. its gonna be of help when you get there for other purposes. I might give it a try as well, I didn't wanna write it initially.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
I have friends in Charles dawning and Flinders who got there without ielts many of them. But its good to write it anyways so as to be on safer side. its gonna be of help when you get there for other purposes. I might give it a try as well, I didn't wanna write it initially.
i wrote it march,at that time i had not completely made up my mind about leaving my life here in naija and going so far away,at the speaking test in one of the questions i was asked to answer a question for 2mins I just talked for a few seconds and was looking at the woman smiling,she didn't say a word until time had elapsed,the listening test was a disaster,in the end i had 5.5 in speaking,4.5 listening,6.5 writing and 6.0 reading...then I made up my mind about leaving the country and sat for pte...the exam was just somehow,im expecting the results anytime from now,if i had known I would have put in for another ielts so if the pte dulls I would still have to sit for another ielts mehn,spent 128k on English exam so far.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobe4real:
i wrote it march,at that time i had not completely made up my mind about leaving my life here in naija and going so far away,at the speaking test in one of the questions i was asked to answer a question for 2mins I just talked for a few seconds and was looking at the woman smiling,she didn't say a word until time had elapsed,the listening test was a disaster,in the end i had 5.5 in speaking,4.5 listening,6.5 writing and 6.0 reading...then I made up my mind about leaving the country and sat for pte...the exam was just somehow,im expecting the results anytime from now,if i had known I would have put in for another ielts so if the pte dulls I would still have to sit for another ielts mehn,spent 128k on English exam so far.
You should be able to make use of that the score is fair that should be 6.0 in all bands. pls tell me bout the listening how was it have been practising but I haven't got to see anything on listen. I want to know how you went bout answering d listening.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
You should be able to make use of that the score is fair that should be 6.0 in all bands. pls tell me bout the listening how was it have been practising but I haven't got to see anything on listen. I want to know how you went bout answering d listening.
if the listening was 5.0 or higher it would have been cool...I didn't practice for the exam,if i had I would have understood the technicalities behind answering those questions,i initially thought the listening was about hearing something like a lecture and then answering questions later about it,so i was prepared to jot down,the listening has different sections and you would hear a number of funny accents that could amuse you...you're expected to put down answers as the people are having different conversations...its a bit tricky,if i'm to write the ielts again,I would take 2 days off work and focus on only the listening for good 2 days before the test
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobe4real:
if the listening was 5.0 or higher it would have been cool...I didn't practice for the exam,if i had I would have understood the technicalities behind answering those questions,i initially thought the listening was about hearing something like a lecture and then answering questions later about it,so i was prepared to jot down,the listening has different sections and you would hear a number of funny accents that could amuse you...you're expected to put down answers as the people are having different conversations...its a bit tricky,if i'm to write the ielts again,I would take 2 days off work and focus on only the listening for good 2 days before the test
The answer would be one word answer or you just have to underline d answer. am sorry for bordering you I saw one particular question on listening the options was there the moment I listen to the conversation I got to know d answer was in the options. Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
The answer would be one word answer or you just have to underline d answer. am sorry for bordering you I saw one particular question on listening the options was there the moment I listen to the conversation I got to know d answer was in the options. Thanks.
more of German questions,fill in the gap...I think there were a few obj questions too there,they were about 4 or 5 sections,no you're not bothering me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobe4real:
more of German questions,fill in the gap...I think there were a few obj questions too there,they were about 4 or 5 sections,no you're not bothering me
but you can put down ur answer along the line while listening right.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
but you can put down ur answer along the line while listening right.
yea something like that,and then transfer to the answer sheet later
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobe4real:
yea something like that,and then transfer to the answer sheet later
Aiit bro thanks I really appreciate. when listening I can be allowed to fill d gaps and then transfer it to d answer booklet later.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
Aiit bro thanks I really appreciate. when listening I can be allowed to fill d gaps and then transfer it to d answer booklet later.
which university are you trying to get into?and when are u writing your ielts?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobe4real:
which university are you trying to get into?and when are u writing your ielts?
I have an admission already. I haven't paid my fees anyways am still chilling for d right time.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
I have an admission already. I haven't paid my fees anyways am still chilling for d right time.
admission to which school?i booked for may 6th test day,if my pte comes out and I don't get the score I want I will proceed to make payment
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobe4real:
admission to which school?i booked for may 6th test day,if my pte comes out and I don't get the score I want I will proceed to make payment
Flinders university, am not chilling cos of ielts am kinda waiting for my dad to make d payment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
Flinders university, am not chilling cos of ielts am kinda waiting for my dad to make d payment.
but flinders only take students 1st term...no mid year entry,what course?.anyway I'm trying darwin cos I've been told and also observed from their jobs site that there are jobs there and schooling in a place like darwin you're sure of 5 points when processing PR cos its in a regional area
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
one more question bro, during d listening conversation would the students be allowed to make use of d question paper or they would just allow him to glance thru it because person no fit cram everything way dem dey talk. it would be better for d student to answer d question while listening.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
tobe4real:
but flinders only take students 1st term...no mid year entry,what course?.anyway I'm trying darwin cos I've been told and also observed from their jobs site that there are jobs there and schooling in a place like darwin you're sure of 5 points when processing PR cos its in a regional area
Am to resume July 24 Flinders is in Adelaide its a regional area there is extra point as well 5 point. international business but am gonna change to another course on Sol as soon as I land by gods grace.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
Am to resume July 24 Flinders is in Adelaide its a regional area there is extra point as well 5 point. international business but am gonna change to another course on Sol as soon as I land by gods grace.
is it that easy to change?me its nursing I want o,even though I have a degree already,I don't mind another one
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
one more question bro, during d listening conversation would the students be allowed to make use of d question paper or they would just allow him to glance thru it because person no fit cram everything way dem dey talk. it would be better for d student to answer d question while listening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58