Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1042046 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by donkafor(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
I have undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering with outstanding GPA.. Will love to learn more. I will pm you

jukeblam:

Have you got an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering? If yes, you can apply for permanent residency straightaway.

There's another thread on this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

And even if you still want to study, you get to pay cheaper fees versus what you'd pay as an international student.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Palla: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
seyo99:

Cograts bro on your admission...... Please how long did it take you to secure the RMIT admission after application ?
mine took exactly 2weeks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by goodguygonebad: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
donkafor:
If you are anywhere close to Lokoja, hit me up for materials. Listening is the easiest part of that exam.

Scored 8.0 in listening

Got perfect 9 when I did mine in 2014.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by boboyi247(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
JerryDM1:
in your admission offer, we're you required to pay your tuition fee instalmentally or in full? and how much is your tuition fee? Thanks

was only told to make a deposit of 8350 to accept the offer which wc includes tuition deposit and OSHC

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by boboyi247(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
jukeblam:

Have you got an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering? If yes, you can apply for permanent residency straightaway.

There's another thread on this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

And even if you still want to study, you get to pay cheaper fees versus what you'd pay as an international student.

yes ooo i have my first degree in mech. engrg. but i really dont know the document that will be needed for the PR and obtaining documents from my current plc of work if needed by this PR route will cause gbege for my plc of work( know this naija private firm wahala).
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by boboyi247(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
seyo99:

Cograts bro on your admission...... Please how long did it take you to secure the RMIT admission after application ?

two weeks

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by donkafor(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Great!!!

goodguygonebad:

Got perfect 9 when I did mine in 2014.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by boboyi247(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
michV:
is an individual's bank statement required? Not sponsor's own i mean

i dont think so because it wasnt listed in the document list .the only thing related to that was payslip .

my ogas like westafrica , badneat can shed mire light on that
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by simayg: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
boboyi247:

So how much is the indicative fees

was only told to make a deposit of 8350 to accept the offer which wc includes tuition deposit and OSHC
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6wifaxe6hm2a95y/Cambridge+IELTS+11.rar

^^^^ IELTS MATERIALS ^^^^^^

Also make use of YouTube for preparation

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
boboyi247:

two weeks

Thanks for the reply
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Palla:
mine took exactly 2weeks

Thanks bruh
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by boboyi247(m): 3:03am On Apr 25, 2017
onyeji20:

Pls Bro I will love to apply to flinder uni.for masters. Pls help me with d procedure or connect me with d agent that did urs.

most schools will direct you to their representative agents.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by baliqisb(f): 5:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Good morning everyone, please where can I get my doc notarized in Lagos?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by diego2015(m): 6:15am On Apr 25, 2017
baliqisb:
Good morning everyone, please where can I get my doc notarized in Lagos?
go to any high court. Plz can u send me pm or your contact
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ayomikunkco:
House I need your advice. My sponsor is my half sis(not same surname)and she insists she cant put the money in my account but promised to prov :Dide any necessary document that may be required. So I called my agent he said a court affidavit from mother soaring she gave birth to us and a birth certificate showing mother's name .Is it done that way?any other idea to back it up or a way out? I'll be needing it for my diploma while I will cross to ACU for bachelor after some months trying to bicut 7m tuition fees from here.Thanks house awaiting your responses .

I understand that much attention are not given to diploma students here.......plz make we answer this guy atleast.

I also want to go for diploma mayb we start own page...

JUST KIDDING grin grin grin cheesy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ayomikunkco: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good day please I need urgent clarification on this. A friend told me that switching from diploma to bachelor is no longer allowed in Australia please how true is this info? Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakola: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
@justwise, don't you think we should start part 3. It's five hundred plus pages already. Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JerryDM1: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
diego2015:
Plz is there anyone here who applied to macquarie university recently?
i want to, still awaiting the arrival of my international passport.. ..but I've contacted the school about my prospective application.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JerryDM1: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
boboyi247:

Sorry to ask bro, what is OSHC? Does the tuition fee also cover accomodation? How much do I and or my sponsor need to have in bank account? Thanks alot bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by desrie: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good evening
Please I just got offer from UNSW but my sponsor is my aunt who bears a different surname.Please I need your advice
Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ayomikunkco:
Good day please I need urgent clarification on this. A friend told me that switching from diploma to bachelor is no longer allowed in Australia please how true is this info? Thanks

Not true bro....I think its switching from bachelor to diploma I.e from higher to lower you need a new visa.

Guru can prove me wrong though
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by boboyi247(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
JerryDM1:

Sorry to ask bro, what is OSHC? Does the tuition fee also cover accomodation? How much do I and or my sponsor need to have in bank account? Thanks alot bro

OSHC means overseas student health cover

the tuition fee does not cover accommodation oooo

RMIT is AL1 school , so you wont be needing any bank statement.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
JerryDM1:

what course in RMIT
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
lakola:
@justwise, don't you think we should start part 3. It's five hundred plus pages already. Thank you

Part 3 will be available sometime this week.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls folks who knows if the rules of having a particular score for a course can be bent sometimes....i had reading-71,writing 64,speaking 48 and listening 54,and I want to go to darwin,their website says minimum of 58 across bands and overall 58,my overall is 59 sad

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 2:05am On Apr 26, 2017
desrie:
Good evening
Please I just got offer from UNSW but my sponsor is my aunt who bears a different surname.Please I need your advice
Thank you
Congrats on your admission. Please how long did it take to secure the admission and how did you go about it seems PFL got issues with that university
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
tobe4real:
Pls folks who knows if the rules of having a particular score for a course can be bent sometimes....i had reading-71,writing 64,speaking 48 and listening 54,and I want to go to darwin,their website says minimum of 58 across bands and overall 58,my overall is 59 sad
Kindly email the school admission team

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.