Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1041828 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eruru: 7:13am On May 04, 2017
tobe4real:
your pte results came out the next day?is this some kind of joke?

Not a joke, it came out the next day. We were two who wrote on the same day at Portharcourt.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eruru: 7:15am On May 04, 2017
tobe4real:
i thought flinders only have march intake...hmmm

Check well... they'v got two intake, February and July24th.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eruru: 7:18am On May 04, 2017
babajigga:

Please through what means was the payment made??

Form A.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:

Form A.

Please check ur email I sent u a message there
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:

Form A.

What bank did u use and what rate did they charge u at..please forgive my too much questions..I am trying to do the same things and I need most of this information
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2017
babajigga:

What bank did u use and what rate did they charge u at..please forgive my too much questions..I am trying to do the same things and I need most of this information

Nice one, wanted to ask this question too

Over to you @Eruru
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eruru: 8:58am On May 04, 2017
babajigga:

Its okay... I paid through UBA, at the rate of 375. Are you applying to Flinders University also?

Someone should please give me direction on how to search for accommodation close to Flinders University please.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:08am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:
Good morning everyone... my name is Joy, i am new here. I recently got my Student Visa, am to resume my studies in July at Flinders University, I need advice on how to go about searching for accommodations close to Flinders University. i would really appreciate your advice. Thank you.
https://m.domain.com.au

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:19am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:

Its okay... I paid through UBA, at the rate of 375. Are you applying to Flinders University also?

Someone should please give me direction on how to search for accommodation close to Flinders University please.
Living close to school is expensive I will advise not to live close but if you have money you are good to go also do not forget you need a car for part time jobs
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:21am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:

cc Bellong
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eruru: 9:21am On May 04, 2017
Solitin40:

https://m.domain.com.au

Thank you. when I go to this website, which places in Adelaide should i concentrate my search on please?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:

Not a joke, it came out the next day. We were two who wrote on the same day at Portharcourt.
what were your band scores?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:

thought cbn said the invincibles are now 360!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eruru: 9:32am On May 04, 2017
tobe4real:

wait ooh, @tobe4real, do u fink I just come here to waste my time... I need assistance in searching for accommodation, thats why I am here. I don't need you to believe anything I am saying. I have gotten my visa already, u can keep doubting its your own business.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:

wait ooh, @tobe4real, do u fink I just come here to waste my time... I need assistance in searching for accommodation, thats why I am here. I don't need you to believe anything I am saying. I have gotten my visa already, u can keep doubting its your own business.
no its not that hon,I'm just surprised that's it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2017
Solitin40:

Living close to school is expensive I will advise not to live close but if you have money you are good to go also do not forget you need a car for part time jobs

Is it possible to apply for a part time study instead of full time
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eruru: 9:50am On May 04, 2017
tobe4real:
no its not that hon,I'm just surprised that's it
sad
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:

I paid for a semester.

Please how much is a semster for your course in Australia dollars..abeg no vex
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2017
Eruru:

Thank you. when I go to this website, which places in Adelaide should i concentrate my search on please?

Your campus location ( the campus that you would be studying) . Its in your offer letter

Search for affordable houses, like range 150$ per week.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2017
babajigga:

Is it possible to apply for a part time study instead of full time

No, part time studies is not allowed,only full time for international students
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eruru: 10:31am On May 04, 2017
Solitin40:

Thank you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obaxlove(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2017
Hi guys,

Please help me out on what to do or school to apply to;
Qualifications;
ND statistics, '08 upper credit
Bsc Demography and social statistics '12 second class upper
Msc Demography and social statistics '17
Distinction
IELTS- 6.5 overall band.

Guys, pls kindly help.
Work experience
Bank - 1 yr
Transport company as a Logistics coordinator- 3 yrs still counting.

Proposed program
PhD or any MBA related to supply chain or Transport and logistics.

Pls kindly help me choice of schs that are cheaper or possibly grant, location with low cost of living and better choice of course.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2017
obaxlove:
Hi guys,

Qualifications;
Distinction
IELTS- 6.5 overall band.

Guys, pls kindly help.
Work experience
Bank - 1 yr

Proposed program

Pls kindly help me choice of schs that are cheaper or possibly grant, location with low cost of living and better choice of course.

Thanks.

Apply into Msc social works.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hardinno: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
tobe4real:
When I paid mine just two weeks ago , it was at the rate of 360 . Maybe joy's own was paid before the new rate was initiated .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Loverquin: 1:02pm On May 04, 2017
babajigga:

Please do I think I can get a job that can help me pay for my fees in Australia while studying?? My mom is breaking her account to send me to Australia to study and make a living and she would pay for my first semester..so I want to know if it is possible that I can get a job to help me pay for the rest

Please gurus in the house, I would like to have an answer to the above question

Secondly, would like to study at RMIT, Melbourn city, pls hw possible is it for me to work nd pay my tuition fees after paying first deposit?

Thirdly, what if aftr sme mnths, my spouse cmes ova to join me, will DAT also hlp in the tuition payment if she stats working?

Pls guyz, answers will be highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bblessed: 1:17pm On May 04, 2017
obaxlove:
Hi guys,

Qualifications;
Distinction
IELTS- 6.5 overall band.

Guys, pls kindly help.
Work experience
Bank - 1 yr

Proposed program

Thanks.

Why not go for PR rather than studies
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 2:23pm On May 04, 2017
tobe4real:
your pte results came out the next day?is this some kind of joke?
Don't act like you know all. PTE results normally come out within 24 hours. Sometimes more. But its usually within 5 working days. I got my first PTE result in 24hours.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2017
Loverquin:

Secondly, would like to study at RMIT, Melbourn city, pls hw possible is it for me to work nd pay my tuition fees after paying first deposit?

Thirdly, what if aftr sme mnths, my spouse cmes ova to join me, will DAT also hlp in the tuition payment if she stats working?

I heard Sydney is more preferable to work
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daylay007: 2:53pm On May 04, 2017
tobe4real:
It depends on when she made payment thats the question I feel you should have asked her. when I made my payment through GTB form A also I was charged 360 to a dollar. It's possible she made payment just before CBN announced the reduction in rates from 375 to 360
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Loverquin: 3:40pm On May 04, 2017
Loverquin:
please someone should do justice to these questions abeg.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Loverquin: 3:42pm On May 04, 2017
babajigga:

I heard Sydney is more preferable to work

Yea, also heard Melbourne city is also preferable bt d question is, is it possible to work and earn something substantial to pay for once tuition fees
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2017
mctowel01:

Don't act like you know all. PTE results normally come out within 24 hours. Sometimes more. But its usually within 5 working days. I got my first PTE result in 24hours.
my first pte took about 2 weeks probably cos of Good Friday and easter holiday

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.