Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1041474 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Pmiller1:
@FutureDon, I really appreciate you for all the support and advise rendered...I'm grateful... Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!! grin

Welcome Boss Major. I enjoyed helping out in my own little way. Good luck with the steps ahead.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2015
This is wonderful news....congrats. While PR is still in the pipeline wink
samuelokwu:
Hi Friends,
I received my grant of student visa. Thank you all for your advise and support.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2015
EEAA:

Thank you so much. Please I have another question. I just want to get all the necessary details before sending the application to avoid any error. Is it true that applicants with dependents can't apply under SVP? That's another reason BCIE gave me because I have a 3 year old dependent.

BCIE are hacks....You should be wary
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
pristine88:

BCIE are hacks....You should be wary

Thanks pristine88 & all the wonderful people on this thread. I trust God that i will also share my testimony soon. You've really been helpful. God bless you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gbaskipro: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am looking up to God and waiting for my grant....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
laminaria:
@erictact203....it was aged care+nursing (tafesa) @bb64: question answered check ur mail.
Dear how did you pay ur fees... Pls I need ur reply quick
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
chuckdee13:
This is wonderful news....congrats. While PR is still in the pipeline wink

Pls Bro how did you send ur tuition fees to ur sch.. Is it through western union
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
ENGRJCJ:

Pls Bro how did you send ur tuition fees to ur sch.. Is it through western union
like seriously? Western union??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
lawland:
like seriously? Western union??
Lol.. Baba, I don't know na. Pls direct me coz my friend said If I try to pay direct to the sch, the exchange rate will be doubled..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifeco1: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
ENGRJCJ:

Go to your bank and tell them you want do form A transfer.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ifeco1:

Go to your bank and tell them you want do form A transfer.
OK bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
ENGRJCJ:

Lol.. Baba, I don't know na. Pls direct me coz my friend said If I try to pay direct to the sch, the exchange rate will be doubled..

It won't actually be doubled but it will increase. I paid with Gtb mastercard and about #100,000 extra was deducted. I called Gtconnect to find out what happened and i was told that exchange rate for international transaction differs so it's better for you to do bank transfer like Ifeco1 suggested though it takes longer time to complete (about 4 to 5 days).
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
EEAA:

It won't actually be doubled but it will increase. I paid with Gtb mastercard and about #100,000 extra was deducted. I called Gtconnect to find out what happened and i was told that exchange rate for international transaction differs so it's better for you to do bank transfer like Ifeco1 suggested though it takes longer time to complete (about 4 to 5 days).
Tnx boss.. I appreciate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Salutations everyone. I need your help. I applied to RMIT and I've been offered admission. I'm told told to pay a deposit of about 8,200 Australian dollars. If I pay in naira through a bank, how do I convert it to Australian dollars because it is the equivalent that I'm to type into the school's website.? Thanks in advance.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please house I need your help on dis... a friend who is a tailor wishes to relocate to Oz. she did not go to any technical school,fashion sch or Uni....She obtained her Cert. from a local training apprenticeship ( Abepetesi tailor) ..... My question now is.. do TRA assess a local Cert.

Your contributions will highly be appreciated.

i don't want to give a wrong info
Thanz in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please house I need your help on dis... a friend who is a tailor wishes to relocate to Oz. she did not go to any technical school,fashion sch or Uni....She obtained her Cert. from a local training apprenticeship ( Abepetesi tailor) ..... My question now is.. do TRA assess a local Cert.

Tnx in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 3:20am On Oct 14, 2015
ENGRJCJ:

Dear how did you pay ur fees... Pls I need ur reply quick
go to your bank wit ur offer letter, school bank details, passport..and ask anyone that u want to mak use of FormA. make sure u already have equivalent in naira n extra for bank charges too.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2015
laminaria:

go to your bank wit ur offer letter, school bank details, passport..and ask anyone that u want to mak use of FormA. make sure u already have equivalent in naira n extra for bank charges too.
Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Manweysabi(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2015
nkechima:

Tnx in advance

From what I read on TRA site, your trainee or apprenticeship qualifications must come from a recognised and registered institute that is government approved... Just so that it can be traced and verified.

I stand to be corrected, though

cc: manmeta
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
plz fellas I need your help on this.

I'm currently processing my masters application to Griffith university through BCIE as my agent.

I want to know if there are people on the thread DAT has done business with BCIE Let me know hw it went nd wat to expect from them cox I don't know much abt BCIE. any advice will be really appreciated and helpful.

prior to this I have already gotten an admission to QUT last week, but for bachelors but BCIE Promised to get me a masters at Griffith. so I want to know if I should wait for d admission or go along with the offer I have gotten already from QUT.

PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TNX @ all
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Don't add bank Statement. And don't forget to include a Letter of future employment from your current employer. Your Visa will fly.

EEAA:
Hello great people, thanks for your help so far. Please i need your advice again. I'm planning to lodge my application next week but my agent (BCIE- BRITISH COUNCIL) insists that i have to submit bank statement worth between #6 and 7m despite opening their eyes to number 42 & 43 on the application form.
Please what's your advice? I'm thinking of sending the application on my own or using another agent. I'm going for master of Nursing (i studied Nursing at school of Nursing and University)
I have received my CoE about two months ago and i have a landed property bearing my name and my husband's. I currently work in the nursing department of a university and I've worked for about 7 years as a nurse in primary health care. I intend to include both employment letters in my application and i have a dependant (my 3 years old daughter). I need your advice please. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
@Chi50,

Babe, Howfar with you and Pretoria?

chi50:

wow, 6 weeks is definitely too much for an svp Visa. I hope ur sop is convincing. Please call them and find out what d problem is, if you are sure your application is svp.
My 2cents though
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
erictack203:
@Chi50,

Babe, Howfar with you and Pretoria?

@erictack203,
my dear, still praying and hopeful for an answer. fingers crossed. God is in control, finally. Thanks 4 checking up. I appreciate.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
erictack203:
Don't add bank Statement. And don't forget to include a Letter of future employment from your current employer. Your Visa will fly.

Amen. Thanks a lot
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
chetaRay:
plz fellas I need your help on this.

I'm currently processing my masters application to Griffith university through BCIE as my agent.

I want to know if there are people on the thread DAT has done business with BCIE Let me know hw it went nd wat to expect from them cox I don't know much abt BCIE. any advice will be really appreciated and helpful.

prior to this I have already gotten an admission to QUT last week, but for bachelors but BCIE Promised to get me a masters at Griffith. so I want to know if I should wait for d admission or go along with the offer I have gotten already from QUT.

PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TNX @ all
I sent my application for admission on my own. I only contacted BCIE for visa application. The problem with BCIE is their requirements. You should be sure of their requirements first. Getting admission won't be a problem as long as you meet the school's requirements for your proposed course
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
plz for SVP visa applications must u add statement of account. cox BCIE IS TELLING ME TO GET A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT.

secondly can't anyone aside ur immediate family sponsor you in your studies. @
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Manweysabi:

From what I read on TRA site, your trainee or apprenticeship qualifications must come from a recognised and registered institute that is government approved... Just so that it can be traced and verified.

I stand to be corrected, though

cc: manmeta
Thank U @manweysabi... I will update her on dis.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gbade11(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Hello house...

Did some research on my own and applied to some schools for postgraduate coursework. Got some replies but I'm really interested in university of tasmania. But the school is aking for statement of acct. Pls, I want to know if they confirm their statement and the minimum balance I'm to have on it.

Thank you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Adetoi01:
Salutations everyone. I need your help. I applied to RMIT and I've been offered admission. I'm told told to pay a deposit of about 8,200 Australian dollars. If I pay in naira through a bank, how do I convert it to Australian dollars because it is the equivalent that I'm to type into the school's website.? Thanks in advance.
Convert the amount to USD, since that is what you are paying in, and then input the AUD equivalent.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
gbade11:
Hello house...

Did some research on my own and applied to some schools for postgraduate coursework. Got some replies but I'm really interested in university of tasmania. But the school is aking for statement of acct. Pls, I want to know if they confirm their statement and the minimum balance I'm to have on it.

Thank you.

They want to see two things;
1. Inflow and Outflow
2. Balance on the account.

If 1 is very good and 2 does not have much at the time of submission, you are good. If 2 is huge but there is little of 1, not that good.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thanks. I'll try that tomorrow.
RedReact:

Convert the amount to USD, since that is what you are paying in, and then input the AUD equivalent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.