Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043244 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
I av been following this thread since last year and I must say the favour of God is here...Congrats to all those recieving grants and congrats to us prospective grantees...
I would be applying before July for July entry in ECU, svp 573..Hopefully we would be the last set of SVP regime..
Surely the Lord is in this place.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GodsClan(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
veryconcluded:
Congrats Enyinna

I really thank God for his mercies towards me and my family, I have been worried sick about their visa but kept praying hard and having faith.
They applied on the 10th of December 2015 and visa was granted today. My hubby and two kids will be joining me soon.
I pray for every other applicants, that Pretoria will be shower you all with love before Valentine day in Jesus Name (Amen)
Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GodsClan(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
alcreas:
Amen oh, Grants just dey flow up and down..God is really faithful. Congrats bhanjjie, enyinna, STaviez. Make una do come join me, I arrived Sydney yesterday Australian night, this place fine no be small, I feel like am in heaven. I didn't bother using IOM, the stress was too much, so I used SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS, d fair was cheaper compared to Emirate and Etihad that were 380k ish, SAA was just 242k almost d same price IOM offered me, and d service was 1st class, I felt like VIP self, even if I no sabi as other airline dey, cos this is my 1st time leaving 9ja. So for those in abuja, SAA are doing promo, N242,000, IOM fair was similar with TAX included, and you don't have to stress your self heading to Lagos. For those expecting their grants, please be patient, God is at work.
Am also coming to Sydney too. See you there very soon.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Great school, which course?

bhanjjie:
Thanks! I'm headed to UQ.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
enyinna4:
Subclass 573 granted on the 5th of feb 2016.
Medicals frontloaded on the 27th of Nov 2015.
Application lodged at teleperformance on the 8th of dec 2015
No SOA,NO future employment letter..i even made a mistake on my SoP nd Cv which got me scared but God didn't forsake me.

I Would like to thank you all for the prayers and guidance tru out the application process and wait, may God bless you all..special thanks to @erictack, nd my newest school mates @joey and @ifeco for proof reading my sop and helping me truout the process, blessings shall follow you all..As for those expecting grants, God will surprise u guys very very soon with grants and oda goodies.
Brisbane here I come!!!

Congrats once again bruh...
did u use an agent?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
STaviez:
Glory to Glory!!! smiley

Got my visa grant 7:40am today
Subclass 573 svp

Applied on the 4th Dec
Got to pretoria on the 10th Dec
Got my grant Feb 5th.

Medical on the 2nd dec

God is great.
Unsw. Sydney loading......
Thankz guys for the support
heartily congratulations. .
pls did u use an agent and is there any advantage using an agent?
also did u submit SoA just shed more light on ur checklists. ..God bless.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Public health. You?
jayooh:
Great school, which course?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hi guys, please how do I go about securing a good accommodation in Brisbane upon arrival? I found nice apartments on flatmates and gumtree, but I think it makes more sense to check out these apartments before making any financial commitments. Please how did you go about yours? What's the minimum rent cost (bills inclusive) for a good accommodation? Kindly advise.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
chuckdee13:
Congrats to @enyinna4 and @STaviez on ur grants....just like a friend said to me, this is the year 20sweet16.

yes ooo.thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congratsss.

Good news will keep coming.

STaviez:
Glory to Glory!!! smiley

Got my visa grant 7:40am today
Subclass 573 svp

Applied on the 4th Dec
Got to pretoria on the 10th Dec
Got my grant Feb 5th.

Medical on the 2nd dec

God is great.
Unsw. Sydney loading......
Thankz guys for the support
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Still preparing for admission, UQ on my mind but d fees eh. Did they waive English test for u or u submitted ielts?

bhanjjie:
Public health. You?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wow! Congratsssssss.

This is good news.

enyinna4:
No SOA,NO future employment letter..i even made a mistake on my SoP nd Cv which got me scared but God didn't forsake me.

I Would like to thank you all for the prayers and guidance tru out the application process and wait, may God bless you all..special thanks to @erictack, nd my newest school mates @joey and @ifeco for proof reading my sop and helping me truout the process, blessings shall follow you all..As for those expecting grants, God will surprise u guys very very soon with grants and oda goodies.
Brisbane here I come!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
chuckdee13:
Congrats to @enyinna4 and @STaviez on ur grants....just like a friend said to me, this is the year 20sweet16.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ayaboyo:

@Malmo I stay in the northern surburb too.Meadow Heights precisely. We suppose hook up.

Okay good, Precisely Reservoir 3073. That is route of South Morang. inbox me your number.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrAya: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
enyinna4:

Brisbane here I come!!!

Congrats!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrAya: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Guys,

Please what happens when you have a baby after visa grant? Do you notify the C/O immediately?
I need advise please!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yes, it was waived for me. I got the admission letter between when I registered for IELTS test and when I got the IELTS result. So I didn't use the result to get the admission. However, the result was part of the docs that I submitted for my visa application.
jayooh:
Still preparing for admission, UQ on my mind but d fees eh. Did they waive English test for u or u submitted ielts?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alcreas: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
pristine88:

Chief...how far accommodation and all...will be in sydney this weekend

I had a reserved accommodation already.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
In what city? How did you go about it?
alcreas:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
alcreas:

Pls how did u go about it...what area in sydney
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
chuckdee13:
Scrollmeout
that means they actually put ur grant on hold for ur baby so she can be included. this is good. no other country can do this but Australia. We await ur good news. meanwhile I'll soon start writing my CDR so pls get ready to put on ur reading glasses cheesy

Yes I did. Let's see it when you're done
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
mrAya:
Guys,

Please what happens when you have a baby after visa grant? Do you notify the C/O immediately?
I need advise please!
Is the child born already or you're still expecting?
Are you a PR visa holder?
If the child is born in Australia to permanent residents, the child has a right to Australian citizenship. If the child is born outside Australia, the child needs to apply for a child visa sub class 101.

If you are a student visa holder, and you are onshore, the child assumes a dependent visa with the same duration as your current visa.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
malmo:

Okay good, Precisely Reservoir 3073. That is route of South Morang. inbox me your number.
wow. so close. you need to reply d pm so we can connect. that's d only way my mails can get to u without bouncing back.lol
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
johnHadey:

heartily congratulations. .
pls did u use an agent and is there any advantage using an agent?
also did u submit SoA just shed more light on ur checklists. ..God bless.

Thanks bro...
I didn't use any agent.
I submitted SoA.
submitted all d docs I sent to my uni 4 adm. With letter of sponsorship. Wit all d other docs on d checklist.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
erictack203:
Congratsss.

Good news will keep coming.

Thanks Eric.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
bhanjjie:
Congrats to @enyinna4 and @STaviez

Thanks broda!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iphie25(f): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2016
i just found out an exciting piece of info grin grin, i previously thought and as a result posted here that i needed to write IELTS before i could even have my documents assessed but i found out now (from rereading the rules for legal practitioners) that i only require IELTS for admission to practice law, not for assessment, turns out assessment is a prerequisite for admission. well God-willing when i reach there i'll have a go at it. so am guessing the next step is assessment? pls can anyone help point me in the right direction?

cc: Johnsontade bros i need your help again o

NB: am considering other alternatives to IELTS. A test with ease and lack of human prejudice will be just fine. cheesy wink
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Long time away, but many great testimonies; God is great.

Congrats to all visa grants, good news with speed to all awaiting visas, and favor to all ported grantees.

@ayaboyo, yours was grace at work and may that grace circulate all through the house, amen!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missymii: 12:50am On Feb 06, 2016
johnsontade:

The statutory declaration is done by yourself and signed in front of a lawyer, judge or other person authorised to sign a statutory declaration. The lawyer does not actually certify the contents of the statutory declaration as being correct but rather certifies that you are the person who signed the documents and that your signature is genuine (you sign it in front of the lawyer). The statutory declaration needs to be supported by evidence in the form of payslips, contracts, correspondence, etc in support of the claims that you are making in the statutory declaration.

I guess they are unwilling because you told them its for a visa application. You should understand that it is your right to get a reference letter from your company upon request and they don't need to address it to anyone or eembassy...addressing it To whom it may concern would fly.

some of these HR's just like making things hard. Mine was telling me he can't give a blank letter( not addressed to g

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.