Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043366 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2016
chetaRay:

will join you by monday at 2posh. safe flight

Thanks. Currently in Dubai... Boarding the connecting flight to Brisbane in a bit grin

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GodsClan(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=MASMEK2016 post=42843441]Anyone travelling with Ethiad tomorrow to Sydney.I need a friend on board.[/quote
Hi Frd. But am leaving next week Friday o
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2016
2posh:

Thanks. Currently in Dubai... Boarding the connecting flight to Brisbane in a bit grin

have a safe trip!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by braddddddd: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2016
pls I handed over my app and every required document to my agent nd since 2months nw since den I ve not really gotten a tangible answer from him so I want to write to pretoria wit my passport number about my case. Please advice me ,what do u think? Hope I won't complicate issues?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2016
No one answered my question here
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2016
Chill u mean ur agent submitted ur application for you?
braddddddd:
pls I handed over my app and every required document to my agent nd since 2months nw since den I ve not really gotten a tangible answer from him so I want to write to pretoria wit my passport number about my case. Please advice me ,what do u think? Hope I won't complicate issues?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2016
braddddddd:
pls I handed over my app and every required document to my agent nd since 2months nw since den I ve not really gotten a tangible answer from him so I want to write to pretoria wit my passport number about my case. Please advice me ,what do u think? Hope I won't complicate issues nor implicate myself?
did u present your Application to agent to fill and submit on ur behalf?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Teexy:
'

wow....congrats. Pls what school in Melbourne?
RMIT.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scholly(f): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Come and join me sign Alleluia,my God has done me well. My God is good,all the time.

My 573D visa application was sent through courier from Australia by my spouse.
Visa Application was lodged on the 23rd of December 2015
I was contacted by my CO to go for my biometrics on the 8th of February 2016
573D Visa Granted 11th of February 2016

I prayed like i have never prayed before and God turned my tears of sorrow to tears of Joy this year 2016.
I urged those people waiting for their visa grant to not relent in their prayers. As long as you have faith in God, he will definitely answer you.
I appreciate everyone on this post. Am sooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Sydney here i come

8 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifexsco: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
A very big congrats to you! God has really made you happy!
scholly:
Come and join me sign Alleluia,my God has done me well. My God is good,all the time.

I prayed like i have never prayed before and God turned my tears of sorrow to tears of Joy this year 2016.
I urged those people waiting for their visa grant to not relent in their prayers. As long as you have faith in God, he will definitely answer you.
I appreciate everyone on this post. Am sooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Sydney here i come

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
MASMEK2016:
To God be the Glory Great things he has done
We lodge our Application at Teleperformance on the 25th January, 2016
Got to Pretoria 27th January, 2016
We got our Grant today the 11th day of Feb, 2016.

Thanks to the Guru's in the house for your contributions cos its went a long.

congrats for ur grant sir..
pls share ur subclass and cheklists and things u think gave u an edge..
more blessing..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Stanleych007:
Big Congrats MaxiDj God is great..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
MaxiDj:
573 grant just arrived this morning.

Lodgement from Ghana: 20th January
Got to Pretoria: 26th
Visa grant: 9th February
CO: Mavis Modiba
School: Macquarie University, Sydney
Agent: PFL

God bless everyone who helped directly or indirectly to calm nerves on here. All the glory be to God. My hands still dey shake.

congrats for the goodnews my brother..
did u submit SOA, share ur checklists sir and what do u think gave u an edge?..
Godbless..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
GodsClan:
Hi Guys i just received my official grant few minutes ago
I applied and did teleperformance on the 18th Jan 2016
It got to Pretoria on 21th Jan 2016
Visa Granted 10th Feb 2016.
Thanks to you guys for the encouragements , God bless you guys. To those still waiting, i assure you that your visa will surely be Granted
Sydney i come. I will be traveling from Lagos on 19th Feb 2016

what visa class?
Godbless..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
kennethagada:
Help me say Ami ooo....................AMIIIIIII
Say my grant don show.................AMIIIIIII
Say my God don do am.................AMIIIIIII
Sooo Perth here i come.................AMIIIIIII

I just got my grant today oooo at exactly 2:10pm

i applied on the 11th January 2016, got to Pretoria 14th, frontloaded medicals like 3 weeks and exactly 22 days grant showed on the 10th Feb.
Thanks to this online family for all guidance all through this great adventure.

I intend to move to Perth on the 18th, any travel partner?
nice one bro...congrats...would be heading to perth by July too..
pls share ur checklists with d awse..
did u use an agent, wat subclass? did u submit SOA?
what did u think gave u an edge..
awaiting ur response..
God bless..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Congratsss.

Mail IOM asap.

MASMEK2016:
To God be the Glory Great things he has done
We lodge our Application at Teleperformance on the 25th January, 2016
Got to Pretoria 27th January, 2016
We got our Grant today the 11th day of Feb, 2016.

Thanks to the Guru's in the house for your contributions cos its went a long.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
You have to wait till July to apply for your Visa, it's too early to submit you Visa application.

Sponsorship Letter can be from ppl that has same surnames with you and the Sponsor can put the money in your account.

Raymondeji:
Hi everyone, I was granted admission for BSc Nursing at ACU Melbourne Campus, I am currently awaiting my COE but my start dats is still Feb 2017. My question goes thus
1. Is it advicable to start my visa application soon? I actually felt like starting it soon to give time for other preparations.
2. My Sponsor is my aunt who doesn't have the same surname as mine anymore due to marriage, how do I handle this in case of sponsorship letters and statement of account?
3. My wife and I wished to apply for visa together but I want to do mine first, then invite her later. Please how do I do this and how reliable is it?
These are my questions for now. Will bring more as they arise. Kindly advice on these
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Congratulobiaaaaaaaa!!!

scholly:

Sydney here i come

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
1. offer later, COE, CV, all documents in ur cv, sponsorship later (i used my cousin brother with a diff surname), sworn affidavit from sponsor, passport data page of u an ur sponsor, ur sponsor letter of sponsorship or conformation of employment, statement of account (6M and above), nysc discharge, OSHC.
i used BCIE as my agent, and in BCIE u must resent statement of account.
to have an age without fear, provide all document on checklist and do ur medicals in time cus u dont have to wait for them to call u before u go for medical.
subclass 573
hope it help............ sucsess in ur application
johnHadey:

nice one bro...congrats...would be heading to perth by July too..
pls share ur checklists with d awse..
did u use an agent, wat subclass? did u submit SOA?
what did u think gave u an edge..
awaiting ur response..
God bless..

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scholly(f): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
erictack203:
Congratulobiaaaaaaaa!!!

Thank abunch

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TempusQ(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Congrats!!!

scholly:

Sydney here i come

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
kennethagada:
1. offer later, COE, CV, all documents in ur cv, sponsorship later (i used my cousin brother with a diff surname), sworn affidavit from sponsor, passport data page of u an ur sponsor, ur sponsor letter of sponsorship or conformation of employment, statement of account (6M and above), nysc discharge, OSHC.
i used BCIE as my agent, and in BCIE u must resent statement of account.
to have an age without fear, provide all document on checklist and do ur medicals in time cus u dont have to wait for them to call u before u go for medical.
subclass 573
hope it help............ sucsess in ur application
nice one...God bless..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hazeleye: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Safe flight. God grant you favour all round.

2posh:

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
My brothers, sisters and friend. please who have used SKYPICKER for booking air ticket before and how sound is there service? please quick advice bfore i give people wer no go deliver money. thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MaxiDj(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
johnHadey:

Godbless..

MaxiDj:
I don't want to speculate but it looks like processing time for applications from Ghana appear faster than applications from Nigeria.

I've been in Ghana for 17yrs now. Working here. When I saw some people saying they applied as early as November, I just say a little prayer to God. In fact, the wait no be joke. I didn't add SOA. Just my 6months pay slips, employment letter, recommendation letter from my boss. That's all. When the wind is blowing in your favor, it's God that will talk for you not any document. After rejections from Canada thrice, USA also thrice and once from Norway, you can tell how joyful I am right now. All in the space of 2yrs.

I have just one week to do accelerated preparations. God is good. To those still waiting, I have just one this for you. Just be patient. God has answered. God bless everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by braddddddd: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
enyinna4:

did u present your Application to agent to fill and submit on ur behalf?
yes @enyinna, I provided everything to him both SA
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
braddddddd:

Bro you should have submitted it yourself.call pretoria to confirm if dey have your application at hand.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
braddddddd:
My brother I think you have been defrauded, never heard that agent submitted an application on someones behalf in Nigeria, that agent must have collected ur application fee and eloped into thin air. Contact preotoria asap and by the way if he really submitted for u he should have sent ur application summary to you from teleperformance. So ur entire story is incoherent. Hope u didn't giv me any of ur original docs tho.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
braddddddd:

I'm not trying to insult you here , but you acted in ignorantic way though.
Okay...answer me , who will do the Biometric at Teleperformance office ?
Your Agent?
Some things were made to be done by "yourself" no matter how busy you may be.
Just call the AGENT and ask him where he kept your case for you to go and submit it yourself.
He has forgotten you I guess.

Well....what I wanted to post here is about those that are planning to pay their tuition fees.
There was a meeting yesterday with all the Bank Managers in it and it was about them increasing Dollar in CBN Rate Form A.
the GoodNews is that, they didn't agree on doing that. But for how long will it remain 200 downwards? How long can those beneficiaries of corruption WAITS?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.