Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1042219 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2016
heavybullets:
Please help me. I haven't been able to complete payment for my tuition because UBA has been slow sending forex to the school i applied to. 4 weeks now! Any one in the same condition? please offer advice to solve the problem quickly
I can imagine. It's the worst back on this side of heaven. I applied for forex too and na delay. Although, there is progress as regards mine and it is hopeful the entire fees is paid this week.
I suggest you go to the bank, and check how far your form A, also, start considering using another bank. These guys are pretty bad

Whoever wants to pay tuition again Should never Use UBA.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by utcheylee: 7:49pm On May 29, 2016
Okosay:
I would advise, you use vetassess advisory service because vetassess get plenty wahala. I just used the advisory service and my occupation bsc was equated to AQF diploma. Their advisory service is about 130 aud. And discount of 50 aud in ur subsequent assessment. Like my case another occupation was suggested to me. My little understanding about vetassess make u non waste money.

Thank you so much,with the AQF what will the point be? And what's the full meaning please also how long will it take them to asses it.

Finally is 130 aid the only money I will pay or I will still pay d 800 aid for d assessment. Do you know if Nnamdi AZikiwe uni is among the uni they recognised.

Thank you so much for your help again
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by utcheylee: 8:15pm On May 29, 2016
[qthana uote author=utcheylee post=46089616]

Thank you so much,with the AQF what will the point be? And what's the full meaning please also how long will it take them to asses it.

Finally is 130 aid the only money I will pay or I will still pay d 800 aid for d assessment. Do you know if Nnamdi AZikiwe uni is among the uni they recognised.

Thanks again I have gone through their site will use them how much did bank charge you and which bank did you use
[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 29, 2016
utcheylee:

yes you will pay 130 aud for the advisory service and if u choose to go for subsequent assessment there after u will pay 760 aud. AQF diploma is 10 points. It takes 20 working days for the advisory process.. Note next time use the platform for PR applicants for wider opinion though.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by heavybullets(f): 11:42pm On May 29, 2016
kcluv2men:

Try first bank. I think they can help you bid and they have better rates.4 weeks is a long time.... btw, what school is that?
Macquarie University Sydney through PFL
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 30, 2016
Good day my brothers and sisters.. in my letter of acceptance which was given to me by TAFE.. i am requested to fill in a form which goes like this .
"Where will you apply for you visa (country) (city)''.
Please help me with the right information to fill. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 2:55pm On May 30, 2016
greenstonecomp:

Kai, Speaking messed the result up. sorry bro

which materials were u using for preparation earlier?

there are some rules to be followed strictly in PTE speaking test as u are likely to be assessed by the computer alone.
Drop ur e-mail address. i will send u a short material. i hope it will be helpful.
i m planning to write PTE in 2wks time too.
Pls you can send yo me too... mctowel01@gmail.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
Hello guys, I just saw on my ticket that I must have at least $1k dollars at hand before crossing but I intend to do the withdrawal in Oz.
Hello, i ll like to understand something concerning svp application and student admission. If my school is under svp, will i still need to show bank statement when applying for admission? . And if no, when i m offered admission, does it mean i ll just apply for the student visa under svp without much stress and no request for bank statement?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 30, 2016
AlvinKem:

Bro I'm in KD now but will be in Abuja nxt week, PM

What part of KAD are you?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=mctowel01 post=46112327]
Hello, i ll like to understand something concerning svp application and student admission. If my school is under svp, will i still need to show bank statement when applying for admission? . And if no, when i m offered admission, does it mean i ll just apply for the student visa under svp without much stress and no request for bank statement? [/quote
]

At ENEGR you don't have to worry about that. If you asked at the airport tell them you have your fund and it's already in the account. You will be fine with that. It's only Nigeria airport that would ask such question.

Mctowel01 yes you don't need a bank statement anymore just apply as easy as ABC but I recon you still go with your bank statement just invade if they decide to ask for it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 30, 2016
Nony2013:
Good day my brothers and sisters.. in my letter of acceptance which was given to me by TAFE.. i am requested to fill in a form which goes like this .

Where do you stay? South Africa or Togo?? Lol you will put Nigeria bro and the closest state to you Abuja or Lagos
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2016
aceBlazer:
British council certifies document at N1000 for five documents and N1500 for more than five documents. I used them cos they are renowned and certification from them seems more authentic with one very correct stamp and special signatories. You may want to give whichever location of British council you wanna use a call for headsup or to know if the designated signatory will be available on your proposed day of visit. Did mine in ABJ

I recon you go to the federal high court it's more cheaper there...I did mine for 70bucks few months back for like 7docs

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 30, 2016
@Chi50 I would be in Melbourne December...I need help with accomodation. Can I stay with you please?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 4:36pm On May 30, 2016
SantaClause:
@Chi50 I would be in Melbourne December...I need help with accomodation. Can I stay with you please?
Lol i like your style

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2016
Nony2013:
Which of the tafe bro?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2016
greenstonecomp:

there are some rules to be followed strictly in PTE speaking test as u are likely to be assessed by the computer alone.
Drop ur e-mail address. i will send u a short material. i hope it will be helpful.
georgekingsleyalozie@gmail.com...help me forward am brp
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 6:37pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=SantaClause post=46112442][/quote] Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
kcluv2men:

Which of the tafe bro?
Central Institute currently North Metropolitan tafe
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hustla(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
Those in Australia, what's it like there?
Comparable to the US or Canada? Friendly people?
Still having a hard time deciding between those 3 countries
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mikky4all(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
@santaclause, ur information is incoorect, Australia doesn't have embassy in Nigeria. You have to choose south Africa (pretoria). Hope it's not too late
Nony2013:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 30, 2016
mikky4all:
@santaclause, ur information is incoorect, Australia doesn't have embassy in Nigeria. You have to choose south Africa (pretoria). Hope it's not too late
Boss thank you very much.I also guessed so.. and no it isn't late.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 9:07pm On May 30, 2016
Nony2013:

Pretoria, South Africa
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by koolaid87: 10:16pm On May 30, 2016
Nony2013:

Hi bro, regarding tafe, are you using any of their agents?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by koolaid87: 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
mctowel01:

Hello, i ll like to understand something concerning svp application and student admission. If my school is under svp, will i still need to show bank statement when applying for admission? . And if no, when i m offered admission, does it mean i ll just apply for the student visa under svp without much stress and no request for bank statement?

yes no bank statement under svp

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by koolaid87: 10:21pm On May 30, 2016
SantaClause:

Where do you stay? South Africa or Togo?? Lol you will put Nigeria bro and the closest state to you Abuja or Lagos

they don't apply for aussie visa in Nigeria...Its pretoria, south africa.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by deesmom(f): 10:48pm On May 30, 2016
Good evening good people. Please I would like to know if there are bankers in the house ho have tried to apply for the Australian permanent residency. I would like to know how to go about it. I understand that my skills needs to be assessed. I want to know what will be assessed exactly. I have a B.A in English and seven years work experience in the operations department of a financial institution. answers plsssssssss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by heavybullets(f): 10:57pm On May 30, 2016
greenstonecomp:

Please how did u register for the PTE test? i checked online www.examden.com says 45k. any other sites i can check? please post link on the group, thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2016
mctowel01:

check on ur checklist coz sometimes u dont need SOA
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hustla(m): 5:37am On May 31, 2016
hustla:
Those in Australia, what's it like there?
Comparable to the US or Canada? Friendly people?
Still having a hard time deciding between those 3 countries

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:46am On May 31, 2016
koolaid87:

they don't apply for aussie visa in Nigeria...Its pretoria, south africa.

Sometimes people just come up and ask questions they should not have asked. I learnt to say South Africa and then you submit in Abuja or Lagos...am glad you know and yet you still ask where you gunna put it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.