Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043207 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elope: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Stanleyelege:

yes i ve.
i used diamond bank and it was 283NGN to 1 US Dollar.
awww. thanks so much. how long did that take please.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2016
elope:

awww. thanks so much. how long did that take please.

i paid in 2 parts.

8500 $ took 10 days
2000 $ took 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2016
elope:

an agent told me so that i couldnt apply from another country like the uk to study in australia after my academic program in the uk that i am meant to apply in my home country..

If you have the legal right to be in the country at the time of your application, yes you can apply from the UK.

However, if you have no legal right to be in the country, you have to apply from where you have right to live.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello all, can one find a school(s) with a yearly tuition as low as $6/7,000? If yes, please help generate a list.

Cheers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elope: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
bellong:

If you have the legal right to be in the country at the time of your application, yes you can apply from the UK.

However, if you have no legal right to be in the country, you have to apply from where you have right to live.
thanks very much.i am nost grateful
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
SegunWamiri:
Hello all, can one find a school(s) with a yearly tuition as low as $6/7,000? If yes, please help generate a list.

Cheers
You can't find a TAFE for that fee annually talkless of a uni.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DJphamz: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
WestAfrican:
An one heading towards Newcastle? Someone is offering there home (2 bedroom well furnsihed) $1200 for 6 weeks. That includes all utilities + internet. If any two people are arriving newcastle soon, this is a great deal. Cheers

I don't mind the accommodation...I'm heading that side late august..still awaiting my visa though
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by linaluv: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
hey guys the SOA (statement of Account) is much someone told me on here that one needs to have about 60,000 to 70,000 Australian dollars, thats about 13 to 14 million Naira
some other person says 10million naira. but i want to know please, can i use a sponsor statement of account , a sponsor that dosent bear my surname, will it work because i dont know where to lay my hands to get such kind of money

or abeg una no any way wey Perasin fit take runs this SOA mattarr ?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by afolaseg: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello, pls what is the outcome of your assessment? am also in your shoes...

kunlenchy:

Thanks bro, I will check with ACS and submit my outcome. I will update you once I get my assessment completed.

Much appreciated
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Urbanboy(m): 3:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Stanleyelege:

yes i ve.
i used diamond bank and it was 283NGN to 1 US Dollar.
Please which state /city and branch?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tolam08(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2016
DJphamz:

I don't mind the accommodation...I'm heading that side late august..still awaiting my visa though
I'm also heading to Newcastle hopefully by September.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kdj02: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am looking for a shared apartment in sydney for two families,any one with a valuable information shld asisst,not getting wat i want on flatshare.thnks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
kdj02:
Am looking for a shared apartment in sydney for two families,any one with a valuable information shld asisst,not getting wat i want on flatshare.thnks

Why don't you guys rent an apartment of your own and share.

It is difficult for landlord to accept couple with kid(s) in shared house because of the children's noise.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kdj02: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
bellong:

Why don't you guys rent an apartment of your own and share.

It is difficult for landlord to accept couple with kid(s) in shared house because of the children's noise.

thnks dts a good option.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Teaser4(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
pm guys, pls i want ask if its possible 4 me to migrate from turkey to australia without returning to nigeria. am planning to start my masters program in metu,ankara turkey, so am already thinkn ahead, is it possible for to process visa of other countries without returning to 9ja?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyalph: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Teaser4:
pm guys, pls i want ask if its possible 4 me to migrate from turkey to australia without returning to nigeria. am planning to start my masters program in metu,ankara turkey, so am already thinkn ahead, is it possible for to process visa of other countries without returning to 9ja?

Somebody answered this few hours ago, so far you have the legal right to be in that country, YES!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
alaoeri:

You can't find a TAFE for that fee annually talkless of a uni.

Hmmmm! Well, so I thought and found out. I don search tire...

An agent told me they have a school in Australia for that range($6-8,000). In fact, he said schools.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Urbanboy:

Please which state /city and branch?

Asaba, Delta State. West end branch.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Cheers

DONT THINK SO. BUT U CAN FIND FEW INSTITUES OR COLLEGES WITH TUITION FEES WITHIN 10 to 15K AUD. They could be diploma or advanced diploma courses.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Teaser4(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
nellyalph:

Somebody answered this few hours ago, so far you have the legal right to be in that country, YES!
Thanks bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by linaluv: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
what is the chance for those applying for diploma programs and advance diploma programs and certificate programs seeing that universities tuition fees are on the high side?

are diploma programs a red flag at the Aussie embassy?

please guys lets help those who cant afford university education but can afford college(diploma program)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by doyinofficial(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
linaluv:
what is the chance for those applying for diploma programs and advance diploma programs and certificate programs seeing that universities tuition fees are on the high side?

are diploma programs a red flag at the Aussie embassy?

please guys lets help those who cant afford university education but can afford college(diploma program)

pls send me your email so we can talk better.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Anybody leaving lagos for Oz Tru southafrica (s.a Airways) 10:20pm tomorrow?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Anybody leaving lagos for Oz Tru southafrica (s.a Airways) 10:20pm today? 25th July?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2016
johnHadey:
Anybody leaving lagos for Oz Tru southafrica (s.a Airways) 10:20pm today? 25th July?

leaving on Wednesday 10pm. anybody?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oluwatdot: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2016
travelling to goldcoast by weekend seriously in need of someone who can assist with accommodation. thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oluwatdot: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2016
anyone in Griffiths goldcoast campus should please holla me coming to goldcoast weekend.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossmiga: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please is anyone attending or knows someone in University of Wollongong, Wollongong campus, in this forum? I need private accommodation pls.

You can pm me with any details you have. Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossmiga: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Anyone leaving Abj for Oz on Wednesday (27th) morning via South Africa Airways?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
bossmiga:
Anyone leaving Abj for Oz on Wednesday (27th) morning via South Africa Airways?

Check your DM
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PuyolOkoye: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
johnHadey:
Anybody leaving lagos for Oz Tru southafrica (s.a Airways) 10:20pm tomorrow?

Bro abeg how u take book your flight?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by linaluv: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
heres my email gate.way89@yahoo.com

doyinofficial:
pls send me your email so we can talk better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.