Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043610 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dmickdx: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Solitin40:

before 4weeks but this new Visa i don't know check the Border website
. thanks Oga mi

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Franzz:

Hi, I live in Sydney. How are you doing. Can you please help bring my driving license from Nigeria.

Sure pm me where do you want me to pick it up from
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
PM me

I just did that pls reply
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
BADNEAT:
you're the one confusing yourself...you should ask or research if ignorant of a point ...your first approach shouldn't be like the one you put out up there
Very Sorry Sir.Please i don't mind the link to this info i want to know more . Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
BADNEAT:
you're the one confusing yourself...you should ask or research if ignorant of a point ...your first approach shouldn't be like the one you put out up there
Very Sorry Sir.Please i don't mind the link to this info i want to know more . Thanks in advance.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good day people. I am new on this thread. I waited for about 4 months expecting student visa to canada but the application was refused. I can re-apply but dont have that patience waiting for canadian visa again, hence I decided to go to australia. below are a few questions:

what's the waiting time to get australian visa? how long does it take? (canada took me about 4months)
can one easily process australian admission and study visa all by himself without an agent?
I have a B.Eng in Petroleum Enginnering and intend going for Msc Petroleum Engineering. what schools can you advise?
whats the cost of visa processing?
how much must be in my sponsor's account to apply?

Kindly assist. thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellynnemio: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Franzz:

Hi, I live in Sydney. How are you doing. Can you please help bring my driving license from Nigeria.
where will it be gotten from?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellynnemio: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hello house, please how do I go about my Melon seeds and Ogbono? Can I just seal them unblended or must it be blended?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 1:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Selling me wife's second car.
One lady owner
Accident free
Mitsubishi Colt 2007
Silver Color.
163k on the clock
Registered until Feb 2017
$3500 slightly negotiable.
No low ballers please.
Pick up is within Nsw.
Reply if interested. Cheers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 1:49am On Sep 27, 2016
nellynnemio:
Hello house, please how do I go about my Melon seeds and Ogbono? Can I just seal them unblended or must it be blended?
Blend it all, package properly and declare on your passengers card at point of entry.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellynnemio: 6:01am On Sep 27, 2016
WestAfrican:

Blend it all, package properly and declare on your passengers card at point of entry.
Thanks dear
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2016
ChosenCanadian:
Good day people. I am new on this thread. I waited for about 4 months expecting student visa to canada but the application was refused. I can re-apply but dont have that patience waiting for canadian visa again, hence I decided to go to australia. below are a few questions:

what's the waiting time to get australian visa? how long does it take? (canada took me about 4months)
can one easily process australian admission and study visa all by himself without an agent?
I have a B.Eng in Petroleum Enginnering and intend going for Msc Petroleum Engineering. what schools can you advise?
whats the cost of visa processing?
how much must be in my sponsor's account to apply?

Kindly assist. thanks
As an Engineer please go for Permanent Residence it will save you time and cost

To check schools you can easily do that yourself by typing it on Google e.g List of Universities in Australia. From there check each school website look out for your course and the international school fees also make sure to download the guides

Aussie Processing time frame is a month. Please check the border website to see with your eyes Border.gov.au Everything about the cost, sponsor account i don't know the figure offhand and documents required are displayed there

I will strongly recommend you to Go for the PR to know more visit the thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2016
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-

you can key in your details(country and education provider/school ) under the document checklist through the link ,to see your Visa requirements..
like I said earlier ,the above schools I listed have no financial requirements attached to them .

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omosivie: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello fam, good day all. Just got my offer letter from Charlton brown for a certificate and diploma course. Please these are my questions
1) Is it a problem if I don't do me and my family's OSHC with them? Allianz is expensive
2) I already have a sponsor for the tuition, please what's the minimum in naira that I should have in my account to make visa processing smooth? (family of three)
Thanks for your responses

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
omosivie:
Hello fam, good day all. Just got my offer letter from Charlton brown for a certificate and diploma course. Please these are my questions
1) Is it a problem if I don't do me and my family's OSHC with them? Allianz is expensive
2) I already have a sponsor for the tuition, please what's the minimum in naira that I should have in my account to make visa processing smooth? (family of three)
Thanks for your responses
1.It is not compulsory to use Allianz

2.Border.gov.au is website of the immigration. Check it you will see the required amount sorry i don't know the number offhand.

To convert AUD to Naira use XE.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please house, I have #330,000 naira that I want to change to aud, I need a reasonable offer from someone here I bid #270 to 1aud....pls this is kind of urgent. U can contact me with ur asking price.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
johnHadey:
Please house, I have #330,000 naira that I want to change to aud, I need a reasonable offer from someone here I bid #270 to 1aud....pls this is kind of urgent. U can contact me with ur asking price.
have you tried the BDC guys
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kagari: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
hello house i have a cousin who got a business visa, but he isnt planning coming back, i have done my best convincing that australia its far taking such risk. What are is chances of integrating into the system and get things right once he is there
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 1:40am On Sep 28, 2016
kagari:
hello house i have a cousin who got a business visa, but he isnt planning coming back, i have done my best convincing that australia its far taking such risk. What are is chances of integrating into the system and get things right once he is there

When his visa expires, he has to renew it or get another visa allowing him to stay..

If he stays without a visa, border force will get him, send him to immigration detention centre before arranging his deportation. Deportation attracts at least 3yr ban.

I wonder why people can't just do the right thing. It is people like your cousin (and if it is you) making things difficult for those who want to do what is right.

Australia is one of the easiest countries to get the visa, you just need to do the right thing and you will get it.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 2:03am On Sep 28, 2016
JimsSG:

I just did that pls reply
.. I have
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kagari: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2016
bellong:

When his visa expires, he has to renew it or get another visa allowing him to stay..

If he stays without a visa, border force will get him, send him to immigration detention centre before arranging his deportation. Deportation attracts at least 3yr ban.

I wonder why people can't just do the right thing. It is people like your cousin (and if it is you) making things difficult for those who want to do what is right.

Australia is one of the easiest countries to get the visa, you just need to do the right thing and you will get it.
thanks for the reply, when you say renew do you mean renewing it in australia? Then what is the possibility of extending a 3 months visa to a year in australia, like its done in asia. You know there are some infomations you dont get on the internet.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2016
kagari:
thanks for the reply, when you say renew do you mean renewing it in australia? Then what is the possibility of extending a 3 months visa to a year in australia, like its done in asia. You know there are some infomations you dont get on the internet.
Do you have no further stay condition on your visa? If no, you can apply for a student visa subject to getting admission and relevant documents before your substantial visa runs out. You can apply for a spouse visa if you find a partner.
You can decide to look for business opprtunities while you are here.
But please ask your cousin or whoever not to soil Nigeria and Nigerians, we have had enough, do things the right way.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2016
My people God is faithful indeed. My visa got granted this morning with just a week of applying. My school is not under the SVP. I expected a month but God suprised me. I even felt the statement of account did not have enough money. Was Planning to even get extra documents to attach today and God showed himself. I just playes my part by doing my medicals and biometrics immediately after i lodged my application and i uploaded all documents together to save time. I just gave it all to God and he took control. And infact am short of words.
God is faithful indeed.

7 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2016
veeokafor:
My people God is faithful indeed. My visa got granted this morning with just a week of applying. My school is not under the SVP. I expected a month but God suprised me. I even felt the statement of account did not have enough money. Was Planning to even get extra documents to attach today and God showed himself. I just playes my part by doing my medicals and biometrics immediately after i lodged my application and i uploaded all documents together to save time. I just gave it all to God and he took control. And infact am short of words.
God is faithful indeed.
congrats vee ...where are you headed to?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Am headed to canberra.
Please if you know any help towards accomodation or any afordable airline that i could buy one way tickets please let me know. I appreciate.

BADNEAT:
congrats vee ...where are you headed to?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fiscocity: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
veeokafor:
God is faithful indeed.

Congrats.......nice one

For the benefits of enlightenment.can u pls state the documents u Summitted and if u had ur medicals immediately after enrollment and how many weeks or days did it take u to get the medicals done...just give us a breakdown. Thanks and once again congrats...

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
veeokafor:
God is faithful indeed.

Congrats vee
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello West Africa and bellong

I just find out that someone cant get post work visa if the student study in any TAFE school no matter the number of years.......the eligibility is only open to Masters and doctorate degree holders who study a two years course in any university.

I would love to know how true its before I make a mistake.....if I can go for masters straigh away.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
I submitted my passport data page of course, all stamped pages because i did my masters outside naija so all stamped pages of visas and student resident permits, statment of acct, cv, transcripts and certificates obtained prior to the application, GTE statement, police certificate, yellow fever, COE. I paid and as soon as i got the request to do my biometric and i did it asap.and it was sent asap. I did the medicals and finished that same day and the result was sent the next day. And i just waited for few days and it came in total of 1 week.

fiscocity:

Congrats.......nice one

For the benefits of enlightenment.can u pls state the documents u Summitted and if u had ur medicals immediately after enrollment and how many weeks or days did it take u to get the medicals done...just give us a breakdown. Thanks and once again congrats...

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
veeokafor:
I submitted my passport data page of course, all stamped pages because i did my masters outside naija so all stamped pages of visas and student resident permits, statment of acct, cv, transcripts and certificates obtained prior to the application, GTE statement, police certificate, yellow fever, COE. I paid and as soon as i got the request to do my biometric and i did it asap.and it was sent asap. I did the medicals and finished that same day and the result was sent the next day. And i just waited for few days and it came in total of 1 week.

congrats dear .which school are you going and what program ,MSC or PhD ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.