Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043586 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 4:48am On Jul 29, 2015
stephen111:
HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!!
i received my grant yesterday thanks to God. just checking now. thanks to everyone in the house for all your help and always ready to answer. i am forever indebted to this forum.
My question is that i am having till Friday(31st) as deadline on my extension. if i book flight today(wed) can i still use the extension at the port of entry. i dont want to be shown red card at Port of Entry.
thanks y'all grin grin
Congrats!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 4:49am On Jul 29, 2015
akinnawou:
@scrollmeout:i need to forward my CV to you to help me go thru it,jst so if u v an idea if i shld modify or maintain the status quo,,,i want to upload it on EA for my online application..ur timely response wld be appreciated..could u drop ur mail addy?
scrollmein@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 4:58am On Jul 29, 2015
stephen111:
i received my grant yesterday thanks to God. just checking now. thanks to everyone in the house for all your help and always ready to answer. i am forever indebted to this forum.
My question is that i am having till Friday(31st) as deadline on my extension. if i book flight today(wed) can i still use the extension at the port of entry. i dont want to be shown red card at Port of Entry.
thanks y'all grin grin

Congrats.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 4:59am On Jul 29, 2015
NNBB2012:

Well, may be I should have referred you to my previous posts. All you required had been stated previously. I would still advise you to read those posts. Reading them is still better than paying an agent to do it for you.

Here is the summary of what you need to do:

1 Check the SOL/CSOL:
•2 Calculate Points. You need either 50,55,60points minimum depending on your visa type.
3. Select the Visa Types:
4. Proof of English Language ability:
•5 Skills Assessment:
•6 Gather the documents
•7 Submitting an Expression of Interest:
8.Wait for the invitation
•9 Lodging Application:
•11 After Lodging:
12. Upload necessary documents such, reference letter,payslips,PCC,Tax certificates, etc
13. Arrange medicals
•14 The Waiting:
•15 The Decision:

Somebody should bookmark this page now o! I know i will, for future reference. Thanks NNBB2012.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 5:08am On Jul 29, 2015
I don't mean to be rude but I'd like to say this. Engineers, as much as I'd like to give my free time to help some of us review their CDRs, if you send me a report "contracted" out, I will simply ignore it. If I can tell you didn't write it, be sure EA can tell as well. If you cannot spare your time to write it, then don't expect me to spend my own time reviewing yours. Sincere advice!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Congratulations my friend! Am so happy for you.

Call your School and get another date, tell them you have gotten your Visa Grant, but the time is too short, ask them if they can give you a Letter for one week extension or the relevance.

Congrats again.

stephen111:
thanks y'all grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:03am On Jul 29, 2015
Were you called on phone to be interviewed during your Visa application? And how long total did the process took?

stephen111:
thanks y'all grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2015
stephen111:
thanks y'all grin grin
Congratulations bro... I tap into ur good news IJN....Amen

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2015
hello house,
I just want to know if the Nigeria driving license is accepted and recognised for use in Australia.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Congratulations... U will not be given any form of red card IJN!!!
stephen111:
thanks y'all grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
I think it is for a certain period of time...I guess its so with most countries. Cos my cousin went to Australia on a work exchange m he drove company vehicles with his Nigerian drivers license
malmo:
hello house,
I just want to know if the Nigeria driving license is accepted and recognised for use in Australia.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2015
erictack203:
All thanks to God, you guys should pray for me, my application is in Pretoria.

Dude, it has been granted already...#KeepTheFaith grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2015
malmo:
hello house,

Thanks

Yes you can drive with it. However, if you are on permanent resident visa, you are expected to change it for an Australian license within three months or at least start the process.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by akinnawou(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2015
sent already..
scrollmeout:

scrollmein@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2015
bellong:

Yes you can drive with it. However, if you are on permanent resident visa, you are expected to change it for an Australian license within three months or at least start the process.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
chuckdee13:
I think it is for a certain period of time...I guess its so with most countries. Cos my cousin went to Australia on a work exchange m he drove company vehicles with his Nigerian drivers license

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
bellong:

Yes you can drive witzh it. However, if you are on permanent resident visa, you are expected to change it for an Australian license within three months or at least start the process.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
@Pmiller1,

Amen bro. Thanks a lot, faith kept. grin

Pmiller1:

Dude, it has been granted already...#KeepTheFaith grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
@Justwise,

Sorry to ask Sir, can you advice me with the admin email address or how to email them? You may mail it to me if possible.

justwise:

There is little or nothing i can do in this case, i have asked and was told that she was banned for spamming which surprises me to say the least considering the length of the ban

You guy can email the admin to plead on her behalf or open a thread in general or food section and politely state your case for her.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chookudi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please is there anyone coming to Sydney within a month or so? Please holla. Will be grateful...Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
stephen111:

Thanks a lot sis. thanks for the faith you gave me. i am so happy. may you receive yours IJN. amen

Amen! Congrats
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
stephen111:

Thanks a lot sis. thanks for the faith you gave me. i am so happy. may you receive yours IJN. amen

Amen! Congrats.. And I got mine today. smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
You got your grant?

emmiezye:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bjayzeez: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Congrats, My advise, contact the school and let them give you till Monday (with an email backing). Tell them you will be landing on friday night or so.... Book your ticket asap.... While you are waiting for the response from the school, idaysee if you can get a ticket that will get you here on friday

stephen111:
thanks y'all grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
There is a lot of favour on this our forum grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
scrollmeout:

Congrats!
NNBB2012, Bryanpro, erictack203,scrollmeout, emmiezye..thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
stephen111:

NNBB2012, Bryanpro, erictack203,scrollmeout, emmiezye..thanks
congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
emmiezye:

Congrats.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Help a confused man!pls is there anyone that had been granted 572(tafe) visa under SVP in one/less than a month,a friend said his application is getting to 2months now wit no news yet.how possible is dat?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
ferdimako:

congratulations.
thanks boss man..appreciated!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mclarry(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Big congrats! A call will make a difference.
stephen111:
thanks y'all grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by charlesemeka85(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello house. Please i need your candid advice which will go along way in helping me on my decision. I have plans of relocating to australia. Am a graduate(bsc econs), have worked for an engineering firm as a business development officer. I really want to know about life in aussie, how possible it will to secure an admission for masters programme and the cost, the possibility of given a work permit to work as a student and also to remain in aussie if eventually one decides against returning to nigeria. Pls ur candid advice will be honoured and appreciated.tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.