Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari (38415 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

mmmm, interesting hunter u r, I must say
Yeah, hunters like us don't come around all the time. grin

Ask dearpreye your brother and he will attest to this or better still ask Barca your cousin. grin
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:01am On May 27, 2015
eniyanpataki:

Animalistic Barcanista , why wont you hold a fellow animal in high esteem...i cant remember you creating a topic about the mess your useless president GEJ has sunk the country into especially in the last two weeks, you come here seeking attention and posting thrash..your are so desperate for attention that you create a crappy blog to attack APC, You think this will land you an appointment with pdp goons? keep fooling yourself ! You better face your night security job before your oga comes in..certificateless idiot who's accusing Buhari of having no certificate...the next time you talk about Buhari's certificate, you will earn yourself a no-holds-bare exposure on your state of certicatelessness...i wont say more than that for now
LOL... So the guy is certificateless? Ah eleyi gidi gan. Now I know better.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ellechrystal(f): 12:01am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That thing blocking me in you dp...cheesy

I don't do media chasing...just pm me for thorough debriefing...I dey backyard dey wait you...
lol
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:01am On May 27, 2015
ellechrystal:
ok I don hear o

Then act!!!
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2015
philips70:

I agree with you I have bias for APC maybe because I have seen too much of the evils of the PDP since 1999. But the difference between us is I don't support anyone who messes up whether APC or PDP. Peruse my comments on this forum and you will see where I have condemned APC and given adequate applause to a PDP person that does good. Elections are hardly free and fair anywhere but we are talking about what happened in Rivers recently. In your heart you know that was no elections but your beef with Amaechi and how he betrayed the ND will not let you say it. That's hypocrisy. Now, let me tell you if there's anyway a court of law will prove Amaechi embezzled Rivers funds I will gladly welcome him to jail because am not bigoted like many of you. I am from Delta state and i can categorically tell you Ifeanyi Okowa of the PDP won the elections even as there were irregularities.

In Rivers state there were no elections and the whole world knows the courts will throw that contrived victory into the latrines!

Hahahahaha you finally took my advise....... So your state PDP won but in my state they didn't?

Barcanista come and see something
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ellechrystal(f): 12:02am On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

Ask dearpreye your brother and he will attest to this or better still ask Barca your cousin. grin
I don hear hunter.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

I don hear hunter.
I wasn't even talking tongue
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2015
datribune:

Fanatic? - No. Politics of principles - Yes.
Yeah i know him & I know FFK & Abati. Who takes dem serious?. Politics of d stomach.

Can you remember how many parties buhari has been in?...do you still remember tinubu....elrufai...momodu etc opinion about each other?...and they are your leaders?...aren't you a fanatic
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:04am On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

Bro, steer clear from this baby. ....She's on the verge of falling into my hands. .....
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:04am On May 27, 2015
ibietela2:

Someone once recommend a Private teacher for Pej, i Am suggesting same immediately
cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:04am On May 27, 2015
atlwireles:

You just saw the functional mindset of an APC supporter.
cheesy Reincarnation of Hitler and his followers they are
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, steer clear from this baby. ....She's on the verge of falling into my hands. .....
I thought you guys were cousins ? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ellechrystal(f): 12:05am On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I wasn't even talking tongue
oh thats true, I meant to say I get u

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Thanks for accepting you're pro-apc...

2)You need to also accept that you're confused, biased and uninformed. Otherwise, you would know that 80% of APC folks and leaders were PDP former members including your hero;Amechi...who did whatever wrong you attached to the PDP...

3)If you're for good governance, believe me you won't support amechi ignoring subsisting court judgement... this is serious foundation for anarchy just like rochas did in IMO too...Remember, amechi killed judiciary in Rivers...

4)Where you in delta and rivers at same time during election

5)You need to look at your sense of judgement again...

No 4, he was all over 774 LGAs
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:06am On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

Yeah. It's still allowed. ...I've been priming her up for weeks......She's coming down to area soon.....Stay far! !!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

lol

Forget the lol and send the pm for your debriefing unless you wanna be truck 7th concubine... me nah chassis tongue

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:09am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Forget the lol and send the pm for your debriefing unless you wanna be truck 7th concubine... me nah chassis tongue

Hahaha. Truck has them in a plethora! !!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2015
ibietela2:

No 4, he was all over 774 LGAs

gringringrin don't mind the guy...he's one embittered dude but wanna impose his personality crisis on others...

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:10am On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Body cousins! !!

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by francizy(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Time to sleep...goodnight my people!!!

Goodnight wanne'm nwoke!
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha. Truck has them in a plethora! !!!!

And he won't be generous enough to allow me enjoy this one dividend of democracy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:12am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And he won't be generous enough to allow me enjoy this one dividend of democracy cheesy

Thought you've retired to bed? Women get power ooo

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2015
francizy:

Goodnight wanne'm nwoke!

Ya bro... I ran away from that platform cos of one crayfish like that...will be back soon...some stuff won't min stalking one to grave...hence I tried usain bolt style cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2015
ossy4rill:
In an election where only one political party contested and you don't think its a sham because you support APC

If Rule of law were to prevail the election shouldn't have held. As long as sensibility is concerned Gov Amaechi appointed LG chairmen and all of them will be dissolved because our constitution doesn't support appointing LG Chairmen.

Amaechi is the only reason Dakuku lost elections. Amaechi was the only problem with Rivers state both in Governorship and presidential elections, Amaechi sponsored 60% of electoral Violences in the state to sell stories now this is another desperate attempt to destabilize the state before he leaves office.

If you support APC it does not mean you should be f0olish, it doesn't mean you should see black and call it red, it doesn't mean you should throw away your ability to reason , compare statements and research

Way that Ibadan boy? Oh Passingshot?

My buddies Demdem Omenka egift

CramJones Babes Beremx Obiagelli

Oya come and see
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:13am On May 27, 2015
ibietela2:

Hahahahaha you finally took my advise....... So your state PDP won but in my state they didn't?

Barcanista come and see something
Honestly, I don't blame people like Philip70. I blame the mad man called Amaechi and his toy callled Peterside. These men are the ones that gave ppl like Philip the mouth to lie against the people of Rivers state that suffered under the sun for hours just to cast their votes. Even Jega team said there was election.... They shd go to court

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:14am On May 27, 2015
It's time to retire to the bed....You guys should continue wrapping up the children of anger and bitterness!

I've got a Music Class in a few hours. ....

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by francizy(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Ya bro... I ran away from that platform cos of one crayfish like that...will be back soon...some stuff won't min stalking one to grave...hence I tried usain bolt style cheesy

Hehehe, nothing do you. But mind you, you can't run away from your shadow
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Thought you've retired to bed? Women get power ooo
Just need one official ikebesuper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by francizy(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

oga, how things

Fine gehl I dey fine oh! How you dey? cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:15am On May 27, 2015
ibietela2:
[b][/b]

Way that Ibadan boy? Oh Passingshot?

My buddies Demdem Omenka egift

CramJones Babes Beremx Obiagelli

Oya come and see

Conspicuously missing!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by datribune: 12:16am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Can you remember how many parties buhari has been in?...do you still remember tinubu....elrufai...momodu etc opinion about each other?...and they are your leaders?...aren't you a fanatic

GMB, Tinubu & Momodu did not change their principles. I'm not sure of El-rufai. If u think opening threads & writing posts on dis forum to try & convince others on something u urself don't believe in or ar not very sure of, is right, then goodluck. For me, if politicians do it, i condemn it then why should a Nairalander do it & i say it's okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.