Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Halima Abubakar Opens Up On Why She Lied About Her Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Opens Up On Why She Lied About Her Age (727 Views)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Opens Up On Why She Lied About Her Age by Brownville007: 5:40pm On May 26, 2015
Halima Abubakar, the sultry Nollywood actress has finally
revealed she lied
about her age earlier to fit in.The actress says she would be
30 in June,despite many thinking she is older. In a chat with
Encomiun, she opens up..

I will be 30 on June 12, 2015.When you say the truth,
people argue. When you lie, they also argue. But I have
said the truth, and I really don’t know what to do again.
But when I came into Nollywood, I had to lie just
to fit in because it’s an era of aunty, aunty. And I was in
JSS II then. So, if people still can’t believe that I lied
then just to fit in, that means they need a reality check.
I am proud of my age.
But that’s the truth about my age. Or are you the one who
issued me a birth certificate? I am 30 and I am proud of it

www.irise.com.ng/why-i-lied-about-my-age-halima-abubakar-opens-up/

Re: Halima Abubakar Opens Up On Why She Lied About Her Age by ugotex85: 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
Go and get married, stop opening your cleavage as if it is African Magic.

(1) (Reply)

Groupie Puts NBA Draft Pick, Nigerian Jalil Okafor On Blast, Claims He Has Erect / Kim K Shows Off Her Busty Display In Paris / This Is Bad : Nicki Minaj Breaks Up With Meek Mill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.