Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,048 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. (1042 Views)

3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / The Mark Of The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by Anas09: 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
During the millinial reign, the agents of the anti-christ would have received their mark of the beast. Satan will be in chains in the bottomless pit.
My questions are;, where will those who have received the mark be?
2. Will they enjoy the thousand years reign of Christ with the saints?
3. During this time, will those with the mark have children? If they will, will their children be eternally condemned as a result of the mark on their parents?
Let's talk.
Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by plaetton: 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
Anas09:
During the millinial reign, the agents of the anti-christ would have received their mark of the beast. Satan will be in chains in the bottomless pit.
3. During this time, will those with the mark have children? If they will, will their children be eternally condemned as a result of the mark on their parents?
Let's talk.

shocked
Holy FSM have mercy on this mind.
When will you silly Africans grow up and leave fairy tales and horror fables to children?

Why are you not asking if and when an African nation will build their own spaceship for intergalactic exploration ?.
While you are currently busying your mind on fairy tales and children's horror myths, other humans are using their minds planning, plotting and divvying up space resources, both known and yet to be discovered.

In 100 years from now, your African children , because of your fondness for silly superstitions and myths, would have neither space technologies nor space properties and resources, and might, unfortunately, be working manual labor in space camps with no pay, where human rights do not exist.
Seriously.
Stop this silliness.
Emancipate yourself from this toxic garbage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by uvik: 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
they can not rain with christ its only the saints that will rain with Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour
Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by plaetton: 7:51pm On May 26, 2015
uvik:
they can not rain with christ its only the saints that will rain with Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour

Jesus was born as, lived as, died as, and was buried as a Jew.
Was he not?

How come Africans swallow and believe in ALL this crap, and not Jews ?

1 Like

Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by psucc(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2015
We will understand it better by and by.
Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by Scholar8200(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2015
Anas09:
They will be exactly where the Bible reveals that they will be when the devil will be loosed to deceive them as stated in Revelations 20:8- Nations which are in the four quarters of the earth(exact names of those nations are not specified but it is enough to note that there'll be such people and they'll be much in number. Isaiah 60:1,2 also describes the fact that some parts of the earth will be covered with darkness at that time. But like it happened in Egypt(During the plague of darkness), there will be light in the places occupied by the saints.

There will also be post tribulation people sans the mark. The saints with our Beloved Saviour will reign over both group. Those with the mark will be accursed and under darkness at this time as stated in Isaiah 65:20-25[note that this passage focus on both the Millenial reign and the New Heaven and Earth. The former is actually a precursor to the latter. It speaks of the time b4 death will be cast into the lake of fire. Those who will die, as that verse says, are the post-tribulation saints that did not receive the mark but witnessed Christ's second coming]
As far as I know, the purpose of reproduction wont be necessary at this time- the need to replenish the earth will be over! If you read through that place in Isaiah, child bearing as a blessing is conspicuously omitted . Death is spoken of because the judgement of death will occur after the Millenial reign though the glorified saints wont be affected by it because mortality would have put on immortality, the post tribulation saints sans the mark will still grow old and die during that period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by Anas09: 8:33am On May 27, 2015
@pleatton.
Lol. We are Africans, you are not. This is a forum for Africans to express their stupidity. So ignore us and our superstitions. Go on with ur Western Atheistic folk, build ur spaceships.
My joy is that, death won't be an escape route for anyone. The dead shall rise and the living shall gather before the judgement seat. Then you mr pleatton will remember today.
You live for now, without anticicipating life after death, but we do. When that time comes, u shall run to ur spaceship. For soccour.
I believe in God, I believe in Jesus as his son, I believe in the holy spirit as the spirit of Truth. If u have a problem with that just ignore me.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by plaetton: 2:55pm On May 27, 2015
Anas09:
@pleatton.
Lol. We are Africans, you are not. This is a forum for Africans to express their stupidity. So ignore us and our superstitions. Go on with ur Western Atheistic folk, build ur spaceships.
My joy is that, death won't be an escape route for anyone. The dead shall rise and the living shall gather before the judgement seat. Then you mr pleatton will remember today.
You live for now, without anticicipating life after death, but we do. When that time comes, u shall run to ur spaceship. For soccour.
I believe in God, I believe in Jesus as his son, I believe in the holy spirit as the spirit of Truth. If u have a problem with that just ignore me.
Shalom.
Lol.
Read your post again and see how Fragmented and disjointed your beliefs are.

You are alive, imbued with mental capacity to master your world, direct the future of your generations unborn.
But what do you with your small time? You are only interested your personal belle-full after you die. Pathetic. undecided
Isn't that selfishness.?
Christianity is very a religion that amplifies th selfish instinct. Its all about the garatification of the self .
No care for th future of your generations in 100, 200,500 or 1000yrs from now, as long as you imagine yourself with belle-full of manna in your heaven. No responsibilities.
By their beliefs you shall know them.

This is the more reason I must continue to Challenge, expose, mock and push back stone-age superstitious. To push back and roll back the proliferation of magical thinking in 21st century Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 27, 2015
plaetton:

Jesus was born as, lived as, died as, and was buried as a Jew.
Was he not?

How come Africans swallow and believe in ALL this crap, and not Jews ?

Crap for ur mind.

Are Charles Darwin and Dawkins an Africans? I guess you swallow there crap?
Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 27, 2015
Anas09:
Let's talk.

Those who have the mark won't be there during Christ mellinial reign.
Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by plaetton: 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
JMAN05:

Crap for ur mind.

Are Charles Darwin and Dawkins an Africans? I guess you swallow there crap?
I am glad you mentioned two men who are world renowned scientists. Unless, of course, you believe that science is a religion.

Science is universal.
But if you think your brain is incapable of absorbing and assimilating scientific ideas, then pls laye the blame on your invisible skydaddy.

3 Likes

Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by Anas09: 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
@pleatton.
I said ignore my stupidity. You have absolute right to follow which ever direction u want in life, so long as u know where you are going and u arrive there. I. Chhose to follow a God who knows the future and has control over it. Darwin and Dawkins was and is a great scientist. But what you have not asked urself is that, WHO created WHAT they discover.

2 Likes

Re: Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
plaetton:

I am glad you mentioned two men who are world renowned scientists. Unless, of course, you believe that science is a religion.

Science is universal.
But if you think your brain is incapable of absorbing and assimilating scientific ideas, then pls laye the blame on your invisible skydaddy.

And Christianity isn't?

I guess life from organic soup is universal? Or that is not science?

When u believe what u ve never tested urself, and what is highly improbable, I wonder what u ll call that. Science? Then that science is not universal, it only exists in the mind of ur scientific archbishop - Dawkins.

I wonder why this universal field keep changing theories. And that is the crap u swallow with all ur heart.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland / Do Zombie Exist? / Is It Wrong To Name A Child JESUS??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.