Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual (2978 Views)

Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by ketekete: 7:34pm On May 26, 2015
Former Nollywood Actress 'Regina Askia Williams' made a post on her Facebook wall today.. Check out the post

Do you guys agree with her?.

learn More: http://ketekete.com/regina-askia-wants-nigerians-to-accept-homosexual/
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by ketekete: 7:35pm On May 26, 2015
Some comments by are fans

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
I was here
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by ekwesi3(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
who go hear that one? ......

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by importexpert(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
or is she one of the new Lucifer's ambassador that we have in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by doublewisdom: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
As soon as Nigerians spend 3 years in America, they become more civilised than the Americans.
See Regina local fowl feeling like a peacock.

17 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Vision4God: 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
Only d counsel of d lord shall prevail in nigeria.
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by eazzy101(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
She dey correct sha o...but the homosexual part confuse me
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by ketekete: 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by phabuloz(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
Maybe there is fun in it as for me I'm heterosexual till infinity
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 26, 2015
Accepting homosexual relationship is proportional to signing the extinction of human specie contract.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by illmatic101(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
*singing* is no good to live in a white man country to longer...
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by pretydiva(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2015
Is she mad, or she's trying 2 b mad

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Yustash001(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
She don take weed.......endorse ko....redorse ni.....

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Airforce1(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2015
She must be mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
Nigeria will one day legalise Homosexuality. I remember when ladies wearing trouser by was seen as an abominable act, but now it's welcomed even in most churches.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by pyyxxaro: 8:46pm On May 26, 2015
Daughters of Eve

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by englishmart(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
if her parents were homosexuals, the name Regina Askia wouldn't have existed from that family

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by ketekete: 9:19pm On May 26, 2015
hmmm..
Kingobiorahh:
Nigeria will one day legalise Homosexuality. I remember when ladies wearing trouser by was seen as an abominable act, but now it's welcomed even in most churches.
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by 2dice(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Is she mad, or she's trying 2 b mad
lol... It is just her opinion ... But who gives a flying fvvck
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Masterclass32: 10:48pm On May 26, 2015
To literally sweep this woman off her feet just dey hungry me angry
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Ariyke: 11:31pm On May 26, 2015
Imagine talk angry
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by philGeo(m): 12:58am On May 27, 2015
I use to get angry when i hear somebody supporting homosex, i am search for my dream wife and you want me to started follow person that have muscles every were, if to said your parents are homos they for give birth to You, i love women.
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by kenny091(m): 1:16am On May 27, 2015
The sad thing is this homosexual law will eventually be relaxed. Indeed two consenting adults should be able to conduct their private affairs if it doesn't constitute a nuisance to the society. But any human being that can reason will know it is unnatural for two men to decide that they have fallen in love with each other. One thing that should never be allowed however is child adoption. If you want such an unnatural alliance, then a young mind should not be exposed to your daddy and daddy relationship

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by denedene(m): 1:48am On May 27, 2015
did she post this crap from the four walls of Nigeria?lemme start calling the NPF
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Vyntra(m): 1:49am On May 27, 2015
homosexuality is a disease we should kick out like polio.besides xenophobia is completely wrong,it is like racism,branding of hiv victims is very wrong,but homosexuality is f**** up
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Nobody: 2:50am On May 27, 2015
I wonder the excitement homosexuals gain?
Where there are many things to explore in the woman's body.
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by ugotex85: 3:13am On May 27, 2015
Is she one of them?
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by brixton: 3:16am On May 27, 2015
Is she looking govt appointment from the U.S. Govt? She ought to know better that our tradition and culture don't permit homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by ketekete: 5:58am On May 27, 2015
I Wonder oooo
Yomieluv:
I wonder the excitement homosexuals gain?

Where there are many things to explore in the woman's body.
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by forandy(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
More proof that even the old could be foolish cry
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by lilmax(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2015
Another FOOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

''I Was Desperate For Success''; Model Charlotte Mckinney Goes Topless For Baywa / SEE How Cossy Orjiaku’s B00BS Saved Her / Jide Kosoko & Daughter, Bidemi Acted As Husband And Wife On The Set Of New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.