Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) (11047 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2015
khiaa:

If your advice is to dump her, then why do you advise him to send her money?
Is your point that she will regret her treatment of him because she realized the ATM machine she could have had?
Who would want to know that someone you cared about regrets not being with you because of the money she thinks you have.

@op...move on with your life and don't waste another moment of your time/life on someone who is no-one.

By the way, he can't dump someone he never had.
TRASH
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by lovehasnoe: 11:49pm On May 26, 2015
(COUNTDOWN) Biggest Mobile Sales Event of 2015 – Jumia Megathon. CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS

http://www.gistlocker.com/2015/05/count-down-biggest-mobile-sales-event.html

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
TRASH

*Mental note to self* Keep this hoe on ignore
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Truckpusher(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2015
khiaa:

*Mental note to self* Keep this hoe on ignore
grin grin grin
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by brownlord: 12:15am On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
looking at ur post, I will say what she did was very bad.
bro in everything u do apply wisdom.
let me tell u what to do...
send her the money infact send her more than she asked for, but remember not to tell her u want to send the money. after u might have send the money, don't call her....when she calls don't pick her call.
then she will begin to judge herself and come begging..
guy, the problem with u, is u are too nice to her and some girls hate nice guys
n.b: before doing this confirm from ur sister if she really in of need the cash for the said situation. if yes, u can u ahead. with ur plan

Bullshit.

He should send his hard earn money to experiment this?

3 Likes

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by brownlord: 12:19am On May 27, 2015
Brownville007:

This is the best reply I have gotten today. I forwarded the message to my sister immediately it came in cos we close. She needed money but she said I should go ahead and send it and just term it as what I send to the less privileged. You deserved an award.

Hey bruv, will be very stup1d to send that girl any money, yes I mean it

3 Likes

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by khiaa(f): 12:19am On May 27, 2015
FredHandsome:
The answer is right in front of U! A girl that has been ignoring ur calls and rejected ur fship proposals suddenly asked for a monetary favour... Oh C'mon! Who has bn meeting her needs all these while she's been ignoring you? Why you now? A 'magarizing' idea just flew into her mind, and she wants you to be the 'lab rat'... grin

100% on point, some of these posters kill me with their SEND HER THE MONEY nonsense. grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by brownlord: 12:26am On May 27, 2015
khiaa:
Do not send her any money, she doesn't care about you, she doesn't even want you as a friend. You are a pest to her and she only sees you as a means to an end, *MONEY*
Don't concern yourself that she is your sister's "friend" who would treat their friend's brother so badly.
I think it is the chase that really excited you, not the girl. You wasted a whole year of your life on a girl who is undeserving of you but yet you still continue to put yourself through the pangs of agony instead of seeking your true love who is out there waiting for you to find her. Why does it take a brick wall to fall on you to open your eyes.

Only sensible comment here.

If you advised the silly and confused op to send his hard earn money to experiment if the girl care about him or not.

Then you are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by khiaa(f): 12:29am On May 27, 2015
brownlord:

Hey bruv, will be very stup1d to send that girl any money, yes I mean it

I think that is what he wanted to do all along and he just wanted to know if there were people who support his stu.pidity, and as you can see there are alot who has his same mentality. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Krasid(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2015
The OP would cement his status as one of the top 5 greatest maga of all time if he should send a dime to that girl.After chasing her for over a year, she never considered you and always felt you were a pest around her.You even lost your phone when you visited her during her matric.One thing i would like to know was how she treated you when you visited her, but it wouldn't make any difference as she made it clear that you were not needed in her life then.After some time, the first thing should could ask for was MONEY.I am a bit surprised that you are considering sending her money.You owe her nothing.

4 Likes

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by brownlord: 12:38am On May 27, 2015
khiaa:

I think that is what he wanted to do all along and he just wanted to know if there were people who support his stu.pidity, and as you can see there are alot who has his same mentality. grin grin

Goodluck to him.

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by brownlord: 12:45am On May 27, 2015
Krasid:
The OP would cement his status as one of the top 5 greatest maga of all time if he should send a dime to that girl.After chasing her for over a year, she never considered you and always felt you were a pest around her.You even lost your phone when you visited her during her matric.One thing i would like to know was how she treated you when you visited her, but it wouldn't make any difference as she made it clear that you were not needed in her life then.After some time, the first thing should could ask for was MONEY.I am a bit surprised that you are considering sending her money.You owe her nothing.

The op is a dog destined to lost.

Don't be surprise the first time the girl will be dialing his phone was when she was going to ask for the money

A lady that stopped you from calling her phone, told you she can't have anything to do with you, asked her friend to call you few days later, asked for moneyafter her friend called to apologised on her behalf and he's here spewing rubbish about not knowing what to do.

Idiat

2 Likes

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Bobo121(m): 12:49am On May 27, 2015
khiaa:

My reaction to all ur post after reading them was "khiaa! dis girl get bad mouth"

Op I think you should stop shying away from the truth, it's obvious the girl doesn't like you. Do NOT send her a dime,
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:53am On May 27, 2015
She has finally decided to use you for money rituals.
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by cbaba: 1:07am On May 27, 2015
If na me i go vex o, i might almost bläst her but maturedly i no. Go call am again. If she calls for the $, i tell her like a brother to go and sit down. Very plainly o.

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Cutehector(m): 1:18am On May 27, 2015
I dislike selfish ladies.... Neva again shall I be more kind to people like that..

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by asapeola(m): 3:43am On May 27, 2015
Why do i av a feeling ur still gonna send d money after all its chicken change and she is also ur kid sister's friend! (Agbaya u be sef).

Iffahia say u send d money, i go swear for u walahi!!!

She said ur wasting ur tym yet wants ur money! I advice u dnt waste ur money too!

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by asapeola(m): 4:05am On May 27, 2015
I ddnt actually read all d comments before i wrote my initially post.

Guy, most guyz saying u shld send d money r broke guyz - u myt wonder y? Its called reverse psychology cos they r finkin "well if i had d money, i wld av given her to show am da boss" buh painfully they don't n d money is a big issue for dem. For the girls encouragin u, dnt mind dem perhaps they r frnds to d said girl includin herself.

Sending dat money transmits a bad signal cos am sure in ur mind ur still feeling mayb just mayb u cld get her back to u finally, buh guy save urself of d impending heartbreak cos i feel u wl find it hard to deal with. Ur an emotional guy n i want u to use ur head dis tym. Ur money will only buy u a temporary reprieve with her only pickin ur calls wen she feels lyk ofkos cos of ur money.

Dont put urself in another emotional trauma cos even ur sister encouragin u to do charity will deny u!

Take d money buy sumtin for urself...u deserve it!

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Nobody: 4:17am On May 27, 2015
I'm sorry bro...you have enter one chance, I wonder why guy too fall in love, once she's ignore you got to move on and look for another babe...there's millions of beautiful young girls in this country.
Love is mutual...
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by ireneony(f): 4:26am On May 27, 2015
brownlord:

Bullshit.

He should send his hard earn money to experiment this?

is like u don't know women. ....
I'm talking abt psychological toture here.

I'm a woman so I know more than u....
sorry if I don't reason like u and I can never advice someone wen am angry cos an angry comment is not worth it, which is all over this thread
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Margauxluv(f): 5:02am On May 27, 2015
wel she might seriously need ur help...or mayb wan opn office for ur head bro...we cnt tel...wat kindof tf s dat 1 sef.....she been base outsid country dat she cnt afford tf...ok o

she might aswel join our trekin squad.
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Macmilla(m): 5:49am On May 27, 2015
adeitoro:
May be that is the last acid test she has for you to guarantee your love for her.

If you love her for who she is and you know you can afford the cash, I think you cement your proposals to her with this act of charity.

My2cent

Utter rubbish. This is the mistake we men make and tomorrow you will complain that all she wants is money when all you used to get her was money. A girl obviously doesn't like you and you think you can get her to love you by giving her money? You will only get her to love your money. The money will be her only interest and her respect for you will last as long as the money keeps coming in increasing quantity.
Guys being dumb since creation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by loashi(m): 5:55am On May 27, 2015
Ma broda,run oooo,father zoning spectrum in view...
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Macmilla(m): 6:00am On May 27, 2015
Daninya11:
hmm,u hv bin friendzone a long time ago.u dnt force love bcus its a natural law which must be allow to take its course naturally.i insist dt talking to a girl is an art,u must make her see things u want her to see and make her not 2 see tins u dnt wnt her 2 c.williams shakespeare once opine dt,wu is he wu is a man dt cannot use his tongue to woo a woman?i say he is no man.even a lion gvs up if he fails to catch its prey,bro you hav known wen to end d chase.psychologicaly, a girls can like u 5 seconds afta meeting u,20 seconds 2 no if she can date u. u hav bin chasing her for a year nw,she be world cup?,if mikel train 4 1yr doing extra work,hm go win ballondor.guy,if i were u i wil help her out thereby putin mud in her feelings.its high tym u fish elsewere,or do u wnt her to drop d bombshell bfr u no whats up.wetin i sabi sef,i should be in d sportsection were i blng,salama
The boldened is fact. I don't go after girls who do not show signs of liking me on the first meeting. If a girl likes you, all you need to do is let your own feelings known and she's urs, absolutely no begging. Unless she is committed somewhere else, meaning you have more work to do but it still doesn't involve begging, just give her enough reasons to believe that you are better than what she already has. Mind you, not necessarily financially.

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Mcbussy(m): 6:19am On May 27, 2015
Just act like u believe she's stranded and help her this one time. U can comfortably afford to help, so do it. She'll feel like she missed out on the opportunity of having an ATM if u say no, but it would also make her feel joy that u are pained cos she ain't urs.

Then the next time she asks u for anything, just comfortably and calmly say NO. sometimes u gain more respect when people believe they have u in their pockets and u suddenly prove to them that u are on top of d situation. cheesy
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by 49cents(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2015
Brownville007:
There is this babe I chased for a year (funny right.. And might bring name calling but it's allowed) but despite all she still said no. Everything was alright, we talk fine till she gained admission. On my part I am OK. Works with the Fed Govt and still under 25. She changed almost instantly, my calls became a disturbance to her and I could feel it in her voice. Just to keep to my words, I travelled down from Ibadan to Futo to grace her matric but within me I knew sth bad was gonna happen( the instinct was there). And true to it, I lost my fone on my way back. The one that really broke me up was wen I called her a few weeks later after returning back to my base. She dint pick up. I called later with my other line though without much airtime and she picked but on hearing my voice I told her I will call with my main line wich I did but guess what. She refused to pick up. I parked up, her friend called me 3 days later pleading on her behalf for me to call her. I reconsidered and called, she apologized,. Last mouth, I made up my mind to end all the emotional torment and called her up and ask her straight to tell me if am wasting my time. After every dilly d allying of her not knowing and me insisting on a yes or no ans, she said yes. Since then till now we dint talk except on two occasions I saw her missed calls (yesterday included) and decides to call back. Shockingly I got a text from her this morning at work and guess what.. This is what she sent.

"my dear., I know am not suppose 2 ask u dis, but I can't help it. I want 2 travel home next week Tuesday, but don't have enof cash, pls need your help."
Pls before you comment you need to understand somethings.
-I can afford what any thing I might feel like sending her conveniently
- the girl in question is my younger sister friend
-I feel hurt when I look back at the whole stuffs

What do you guys think, is she trying to use me as a backup up now cos I know she has a new bf in sch.

Am I wicked if I dint help out?. Would appreciate the contributions of the ladies here too. Thanks

Young love things

Young man you are not yet ready for a relationship, there are other things you need to put in place in your life for now......

Her NO is a blessing to avert being Magad and heartbroken

My advice is kepp focusing on how to improve yourself, draw closer to your God and get filled.......find a hobby or papstimes....network with great people....you will be fine

That girl is not worth the stress she is putting u through

Fless Son, Flee
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by brownlord: 7:03am On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
is like u don't know women. ....
I'm talking abt psychological toture here.

I'm a woman so I know more than u....
sorry if I don't reason like u and I can never advice someone wen am angry cos an angry comment is not worth it, which is all over this thread

His hard earn money should be used to experiment your nonsense sociological or abracadabralogical torture isn't it?

Just listen, even if he send the lady that money and decide to hang himself there after, this lady still wouldn't give a phuck about him, get it and stop giving him silly reasons to throw his money in bush.

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 27, 2015
Simple send double d amount she asked for to ur own sister..then tel ur sis 2 give dat lady T.fare frm it......dnt send it 2 her acc.....after dnt call her again coz she doesnt love u at all.....dnt give her any dime again
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Donann: 7:47am On May 27, 2015
OP.....God loves a cheerful giver grin do it, even if she ask for iPhone7 buy two for her....God will reward you grin grin
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by vega84(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2015
Do wat u think, bt if na me I will nt giv her a dime, she doesn't want u and so ur money she should reject too. Again one advice fr u incase u dnt knw, IF A WOMAN IS NT INTERESTED IN U, FORGET IT! Cos no matter wat u do fr her it can only end in thank u! #vegatalks
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Unibentested(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2015
Mr Man, Take my advice, from experience garnered as a Don Juan in my University of Benin years....Do not send 1 naira..I repeat do not send even 100 Naira MTN....If you do, you will regret later...Even if you send and end up dating this girl, you will regret later...send the money instead to your sister...and thank me later...Am sure that even your sister if reading this post with or without knowing it's you, would ask you not to send the money....Pls for the sake of Don Juans all over the world, and for the sake of wussies and friendzoned broda's like you....Do not send anything...

Brownville007:
There is this babe I chased for a year (funny right.. And might bring name calling but it's allowed) but despite all she still said no. Everything was alright, we talk fine till she gained admission. On my part I am OK. Works with the Fed Govt and still under 25. She changed almost instantly, my calls became a disturbance to her and I could feel it in her voice. Just to keep to my words, I travelled down from Ibadan to Futo to grace her matric but within me I knew sth bad was gonna happen( the instinct was there). And true to it, I lost my fone on my way back. The one that really broke me up was wen I called her a few weeks later after returning back to my base. She dint pick up. I called later with my other line though without much airtime and she picked but on hearing my voice I told her I will call with my main line wich I did but guess what. She refused to pick up. I parked up, her friend called me 3 days later pleading on her behalf for me to call her. I reconsidered and called, she apologized,. Last mouth, I made up my mind to end all the emotional torment and called her up and ask her straight to tell me if am wasting my time. After every dilly d allying of her not knowing and me insisting on a yes or no ans, she said yes. Since then till now we dint talk except on two occasions I saw her missed calls (yesterday included) and decides to call back. Shockingly I got a text from her this morning at work and guess what.. This is what she sent.

"my dear., I know am not suppose 2 ask u dis, but I can't help it. I want 2 travel home next week Tuesday, but don't have enof cash, pls need your help."
Pls before you comment you need to understand somethings.
-I can afford what any thing I might feel like sending her conveniently
- the girl in question is my younger sister friend
-I feel hurt when I look back at the whole stuffs

What do you guys think, is she trying to use me as a backup up now cos I know she has a new bf in sch.

Am I wicked if I dint help out?. Would appreciate the contributions of the ladies here too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2015
italkpass:
She has locked you up in a Friend Zone with a BIG padlock and now she's trying to TEST if she can also turn you into an ATM machine.
Some girls r wicked sha... simply tell d guy "No" na wahala...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Masturbates But Doesn't Want To Have Sex Very / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.