Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan (17266 Views)

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Abuja Under Deadly Attack, As FCT Minister Is Declared ‘missing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by lalasticlala(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday forwarded the nomination of Justice Ishaq Bello for screening and confirmation for appointment as the Chief Judge, High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Bello has been occupying the position in acting capacity following the voluntary retirement of former CJ, Justice Ibrahim M. Bukar, from service on March 31.

But Jonathan in his letter dated May 21 and addressed to the Senate President, David Mark, said his request was in line with Section 249 of the 1999 Constitution, which outlines the composition of a Federal High Court.

The letter read by Mark during plenary, noted that, “the Constitution provides that the Federal High Court shall consist of a Chief Judge and such number of Judges as may be prescribed by Act of the National Assembly.”

It added that due to the voluntary retirement of Justice Ibrahim M. Bukar from service on March 31 as the Chief Judge of the High Court, FCT, the National Judicial Commission recommended the appointment of the most senior judge at the High Court of the FTC.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-appoints-bello-as-new-fct-cj/
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Jowonloju(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
ok
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
Again n again.. GEJ a symbol of cluelessness! iif not for curruption sake which president even wakes up iin the morning n ignore the fuel situation iin his country just to mandate an unnecessary appointment?

Let's assume PDP won the M28 poll will he(GEJ) still make all these appointments?

*feel like trekking to Aso rock for answers*

46 Likes

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by midolian(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
Appointments just dey flow everywhere..

Baba God, abeg pity me too o! I don tire to dey sit down for house...*sobs*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by MARKone(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
This man fit appoint himself as president again grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by mascot87(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
This man trying to prove to himself that he is still the President. He will still try something funny a day to the inauguration to show that he his still the President. He can enjoy it while it last

5 Likes

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by 190theclown: 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
Make Jona appoint me as minister of women affairs (pay or no pay) nau angry angry

afterall i support am
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by ayusco85(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
confused man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by shamsuRana(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
Me hail the new custodis juris
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
Politics is not my thing
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by doublewisdom: 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
He's simply showing he's still in power.
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by amnesty7: 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
The good thing is that the Clueless has only 3 days more. We can tolerate that duration.

3 Likes

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by wise7(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by eazzy101(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2015
Eya only the true democratic president we have in Nigeria...farewell Sir

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 26, 2015
Thought he is still the President and Commander in chief of the Armed Forces until May 29th?
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by LEvuls(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2015
Oga Jona and 11th hour appointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 26, 2015
hes still president till the last seconds of 28th.... so no fuse should be raised about that... GEJ MY HERO....
PEJ MY POLITICAL GODMOTHER

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by manosteel(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
Jonathan will appoint, Buhari will disappoint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by XLR8R(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
Seriously how fast are u guys embarassed
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Tvegas(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
Even on his way to otuoke on the 29th this man will still call Buhari to finalise other appointments. This is the longest handover ever. Yeye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by egift(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
A clueless Zoologist running a Kindergarten Presidency. God will deliver us in few days from now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by FemiFaniKayode: 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
issorait
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
hahahaa.. the clueless one.. I wonder why we voted you in 2011

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by hardbody: 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
I used to sympathize with this guy but i am beginning to believe he is really clueless. What is it with all these appointments, sacks and confirmations now that he is already out of office. What was he waiting for. I think he should actually be probed. I have no affiliation with mediocrity. He is an epitomy indeed a personification of mediocrity. There goes my sympathy for the MOST CLUELESS PRESIDENT Nigeria ever produced.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Isiterere(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
I can't but conclude that cluelessness is in the blood of GEJ.

ALL IZZ WELL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by naijapips: 7:51pm On May 26, 2015
and the progrom continues

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by seunlayi(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2015
what he did is still Ok, please read what the op wrote very well.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by publicenemy(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2015
General Buhari should sack all this endtime appointees as soon as he takes office.

GEJ has no dignity.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by CaptainJune: 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
GEJ my nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by hardbody: 7:53pm On May 26, 2015
remember007:
hes still president till the last seconds of 28th.... so no fuse should be raised about that... GEJ MY HERO....
PEJ MY POLITICAL GODMOTHER

Shattap. I could so fvck u with anger now. What rubbish is that guy up to. And i so supported him even if i did not vote because i had my doubts about both of them.
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 26, 2015
Next on Government Affairs, GEJ lost the election, he surrendered peacefully- or so it seems so, g
GMB would soon become president, GEJ appoints chief judge, could he be up to something?... and the adventure continues! Find out in the next episode of Government Affairs smiley

kiss
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a business man or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.
For more information please call 08397169780, 08188513647
Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by charlesucheh(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2015
I smell danger! RED FLAG ALERT!!!! GMB watch out!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun NUT Debunks Salary Payment Rumour / CAN Suspends Sunday Congo For Congratulating Pantami / Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.