Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question (3911 Views)

When You Went To Ask Sango For A Child Instead Of Waiting For God's Time (Photo) / When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by KingOfTalk(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2015
PS: No insult intended, just for the fun of it.

Imagine you are a nairalander with a funny moniker, you went for a job interview and your employer asks you just this question

"May I know your username on Nairaland"

And the username will be verified if it's true or not.

Abeg no lie say you no dey Nairaland o, what will be your response? grin grin

Phockphockman shocked

Irunobo lipsrsealed

Friedplantain grin

Dickrider shocked

EroticAngelina grin

TontoDickson angry

FreeCocoa grin

lefulefu undecided grin

Sweetorgasm undecided angry

Wristwatch grin

3Coins

Wallflower

Riffraff shocked

Employer go fear us na.

Pls add your own too guys

This is not meant to ridicle or embarrass anyone, if it has in any way, I sincerely apologize.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by ymdo(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2015
This one na gobe o grin

1 Like

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by KingOfTalk(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
ymdo:
This one na gobe o grin
I swear down
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Tsam96(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2015
King of talk grin

1 Like

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Adesiji77: 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
Following... cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 26, 2015
KingOfTalk:
PS: No insult intended, just for the fun of it.

Imagine you are a nairalander with a funny moniker, you went for a job interview and your employer asks you just this question

"May I know your username on Nairaland"

And the username will be verified if it's true or not.

Abeg no lie say you no dey Nairaland o, what will be your response? grin grin

Phockphockman shocked

Irunobo lipsrsealed

Friedplantain grin

Dickrider shocked

EroticAngelina grin

TontoDickson angry

FreeCocoa grin

lefulefu undecided grin

Sweetorgasm undecided angry

Wristwatch grin

3Coins

Wallflower

Riffraff shocked

Employer go fear us na.

Pls add your own too guys

This is not meant to ridicle or embarrass anyone, if it has in any way, I sincerely apologize.. cool cool

I no dey nairaland oo undecided

1 Like

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by KingOfTalk(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2015
Tsam96:
King of talk grin

Na so I see am, me sef shock oo! grin
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by KingOfTalk(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
wristwatch:

I no dey nairaland oo undecided

Chai!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by KingOfTalk(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2015
Adesiji77:
Following... cheesy cool

Your type dey get luck oo, see your username, e make sense na wink
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by kenir(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
(in MJ's voice) SPEECHLESS

1 Like

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by kenir(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
(in MJ's voice) SPEECHLESS........

1 Like

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by KingOfTalk(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2015
kenir:
(in MJ's voice) SPEECHLESS

grin grin *In Davido's voice* See gobe!! *Lil Kesh* gbese re oo!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by kenir(m): 5:37am On May 27, 2015
KingOfTalk:

grin grin *In Davido's voice* See gobe!! *Lil Kesh* gbese re oo!! grin grin grin grin grin

mad man

1 Like

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by kingnl: 5:54am On May 27, 2015
mosquito
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Dexema(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2015
Orijin 101....fr bank interview? lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by RiffRaff: 10:19pm On May 27, 2015
You know at a job interview an HR once asked for my Facebook ID.. i was like "shhit" i don die today cuz my facebook has worse writeup than my nairaland account sef. funny thing is she read through with a smile.
After the interview "we will get back to you".

few days later, i got a call. i got the job, a pity i couldn't take it eventually cuz the pay didn't match my expectations.

If anyone ask for my Nairaland ID though, i no fit let them know lai lai... na top secret handle. i love beiing anonymous..
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Idydarling(f): 10:46am On May 28, 2015
grin sexkilz
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Enahi(f): 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Truckpusher(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
Enahi:
Truckpusher
What have I done again?
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Enahi(f): 8:13pm On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
What have I done again?
hehehehehehehehe tongue
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by jnrbayano(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
Okijajuju
PriceofGarri
Darknez
Nebuchadnezzar

1 Like

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Truckpusher(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
Enahi:
hehehehehehehehe tongue
Lemme know na. angry
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Nobody: 11:10am On May 29, 2015
jnrbayano:
Okijajuju
PriceofGarri
Darknez
Nebuchadnezzar

tongue
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by dnacrystal: 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
Egusisoup Boiledcorn Bootybuttchic Lesbianboy Obontami Pervybynature
How will you explain to your employer
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
I am PervyByNatu.re and i am very proud of my moniker. If i wasnt, i wouldnt be who i am.
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Dammyg2015: 8:03pm On May 29, 2015
See questions

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by obontami: 8:15pm On May 29, 2015
dnacrystal:
Egusisoup
Boiledcorn
Bootybuttchic
Lesbianboy
Obontami
Pervybynature

How will you explain to your employer

grin

how about these moniker

irunoko
okontami
totoisgud
fucktoto
iluvtotodie
oboman
obowunmi
ashewopeckers
LuvSwollenPussy
kpekuspikin

cool

3 Likes

Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
Engrfcuksmtin...........OK you may leave we I'll get back to u later
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Swiftlee(m): 12:03am On May 31, 2015
Ishiamu angry
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by ishiamu(m): 3:56am On May 31, 2015
Swiftlee:
Ishiamu angry

Yes
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by Swiftlee(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2015
ishiamu:

Yes
Good morning sir, your username is wondrous grin
Re: You Went For A Job Interview And You Were Asked This Question by ishiamu(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2015
Swiftlee:

Good morning sir, your username is wondrous grin

Morn sir you like the moniker? Is an epic one grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Answer To An Exam Question. / Audio Message: 'A Reason To Sow' / Let's See If You Can Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.