Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Shocker! Meek Mill Denies Engagement To Nikki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker! Meek Mill Denies Engagement To Nikki Minaj (587 Views)

Nikki Minaj Dressed In Hausa Attire To Mark Ramadam / Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. / Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! Meek Mill Denies Engagement To Nikki Minaj by greghamite: 9:00pm On May 26, 2015
By STELLA OBOMANU

Meek Mill has denied engagement to buxom songstress.

Mill admitted that along with the rest of us, even his own grandmother thought he was due to wed Minaj after seeing reports that the couple were engaged.

Rapper T.I. played the reporter for Fader Magazine where he interviewed Mill for the magazine, and asked him to clarify what’s really going on with the duo.

“I ain’t engaged,” Meek clarified adamantly, to which T.I. replied, “You never asked her, ‘Will you be my girlfriend?’ But she is your girlfriend. You may not have asked her, ‘Will you marry me?’ But you’re engaged…I’ve said my part, as long as you know what’s going on.”

Back in mid-April, Minaj lead everyone to believe she was engaged by posting an Instagram shot of a massive diamond heart-shaped sparkler on that finger.

Neither Mill nor Minaj said anything other than a few emojis on social media and one photo caption that read “I wish every night could feel like last night.”

And in conjunction with all the hints and cutesy posts, a source at the time told E! News that the famous duo was in fact engaged.

“Both Meek and Nicki have been spending amazing quality time together lately and have gotten extremely close these past few months,” our insider shared. “It may seem like it all is happening very quickly but Nicki and Meek are in this 100. They truly love each other.”

Link in...>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/shocker-meek-mill-denies-engagement-to-nikki-minaj/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gets 5 Year Jail Term For Raping Norwegian Tourist In Cambodia / Amber Rose Shares Half n.ak.ed Sultry Photo In The Pool / See 7 Wonderful Things You Can Learn From Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.