Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) (82777 Views)

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enockia(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
huh! compare our hustling with Ladies own.
brother urs truly most babes hustle pass many guys own.....believe me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2015
Enockia:

brother urs truly most babes hustle pass many guys own.....believe me
huh! I don hear you
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Chinum: 12:49pm On May 27, 2015
lexy2014:
my thoughts exactly. If a lady expects her dad 2 have indomie 4 dinner while she is in d house, would she care 2 cook 4 her boyfriend or husband? Tnx anyway

Cook for boyfriend eeikwa?

Have you stopped to think that:-

Maybe that's how she was trained.
Maybe she grew up in a house where cooking is not gender specific.
Or maybe she grew up seeing her dad & brothers entering the kitchen like everyone else to cook for the whole family without feeling emasculated.

Thing is, do what works for you and stop judging/criticizing how others live their lives. While you see it as a terrible thing another may see it as a normal necessary avenue for family bonding.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enockia(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2015
Chinum:

Or maybe she grew up seeing her dad & brothers entering the kitchen like everyone else to cook for the whole family without feeling emasculated.

Thing is, do what works for you and stop judging/criticizing how others live their lives. While you see it as a terrible thing another may see it as a normal necessary avenue for family bonding.

in as much as i would want to agree wit u the fact still remains that a wife who can not cook is a bad wife......wether she was brought up like dat or she decided not to learn its no excuse......if u were brought up in a family where dad and brothers cook will u end up marring one of ur brother so he can continue cookin for u............my family for example the guys cook a lot but my sisters know very well dat it ends here in our family house and their husbands might not share the same idea as we do as a family so the learnt how to cook.......
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by lexy2014: 12:55pm On May 27, 2015
Chinum:

Did u stop 2 read and try 2 understand d conversation I was having with d lady subbieD? If u did, then don't jump 2 conclusion as 2 what I no or don't no
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Chinum: 12:56pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided I screen babes before I date.

I hate bad cook

Good enough. We all do the screening, just that our criteria might be different. As you are screening out the terrible cooks, the good cooks might also be screening you for same.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enockia(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2015
Chinum:

Good enough. We all do the screening, just that our criteria might be different. As you are screening out the terrible cooks, the good cooks might also be screening you for same.
lol
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Chinum: 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
Enockia:

in as much as i would want to agree wit u the fact still remains that a wife who can not cook is a bad wife......wether she was brought up like dat or she decided not to learn its no excuse......if u were brought up in a family where dad and brothers cook will u end up marring one of ur brother so he can continue cookin for u............my family for example the guys cook a lot but my sisters know very well dat it ends here in our family house and their husbands might not share the same idea as we do as a family so the learnt how to cook.......

@bolded, that's your own definition & opinion bro. And your opinion is yours alone. It does not affect what happens in other families. If your sisters see no problem with marrying a man that feels emasculated if he enters the kitchen, that's their decision too.

NB: I have no problem in ladies cooking or entering the kitchen . My displeasure lies with the "ideology" 'which I think that's what the op is pushing' that only the ladies should know how to cook. Cooking is a skill that everyone should endeavor to acquire not just a specific gender.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enockia(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2015
"I have no problem in ladies cooking or entering the kitchen . My displeasure lies with the "ideology" 'which I think that's what the op is pushing' that only the ladies should know how to cook. Cooking is a skill that everyone should endeavor to acquire not just a specific gender"

@Chinum if u had taken time to look at the argument between me and @op uld have seen dat we both have the same displeasure only u er being a little too unrealistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Harinholar(f): 2:27pm On May 27, 2015
:DPractice make perfection....encourage her...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enockia(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
Harinholar:
:DPractice make perfection....encourage her...

well said
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by millhouse: 3:08pm On May 27, 2015
hehehe
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by prof12(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2015
Give her a prize
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Pque(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Gotdamn! I just had an org@sm!

Whoooweee! 100%

a word is enough 4 d wise.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 5:43am On May 28, 2015
Blackfire:

you too small,*breaks bottle* wait make i go inside comeout u go hear wen *after 2 hours a doctor came out* this my patient wont be ready in 2 years time
wetin sef? grin
u don already dey break bottle....abi u be warri guy? grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Blackfire(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2015
lefulefu:
wetin sef? grin u don already dey break bottle....abi u be warri guy? grin
yoruba guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.