Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... (2086 Views)

Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by lacasera14(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2015
Romancelanders i need u guys to help me out on this. Okay she said am her bestie but d greenligts that followed suggests she wants more than just a friendship thing. I'll outline the greenlights to help you guys understand better.
#whenever we see she always reminds me of how cute i am
#always saying things like "what of your gf?" shey u refused 2 pick my cals cos of ur gf"
#has promised 2 kiss me severally
#has promised 2 hav sex with me if the opportunity presents itself.
#stares right into my eyes when talking to me
#always hugging me for no reason.
#always telling me how much she loves me but does it jokingly.
So i decided to pop the "do u really love me?" question and i got the shocker "i love u as a friend" am still trying to wrap my head around that answer. With all those greenlights there should be a chemistry na am still marveled. What do i do cos am so in luv with her?
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by Onemansquad(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2015
Man u are on ur way to friendzone niyen o

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by stan241(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
She probably does really like you but you have got to play it cool, don't seem too desperate, play along, get yourself in a situation where you guys are alone and see what happens and good luck not being permanently locked up in the friend zone

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by youngberry001(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2015
ehn give her Red light 2 now simple wink
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by Khd95(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2015
Choooi,badt gyel

bros u like her,tell her ni.
U wont contraven any law
xception;if u ve a gf alredy,let dis gel no or discus abt ur gel all d time wit her,she would b turned off
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by justmag(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2015
The only light she gave you is a touch light for your journey to the friendship. angry

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by lacasera14(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
Damn! I hate that miserable place called friendzone. Guys i need a solution pls
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by timm1990(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
lacasera14:
Romancelanders i need u guys to help me out on this. Okay she said am her bestie but d greenligts that followed suggests she wants more than just a friendship thing. I'll outline the greenlights to help you guys understand better.
#whenever we see she always reminds me of how cute i am
#always saying things like "what of your gf?" shey u refused 2 pick my cals cos of ur gf"
#has promised 2 kiss me severally
#has promised 2 hav sex with me if the opportunity presents itself.
#stares right into my eyes when talking to me
#always hugging me for no reason.
#always telling me how much she loves me but does it jokingly.
So i decided to pop the "do u really love me?" question and i got the shocker "i love u as a friend" am still trying to wrap my head around that answer. With all those greenlights there should be a chemistry na am still marveled. What do i do cos am so in luv with her?
she don already fall 4 u, all u need do is 2 start relating with her as if u are actually dating, nt asking her such silly questions

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by saintikechi(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2015
Happy children's day.

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by lacasera14(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
Khd95:
Choooi,badt gyel

bros u like her,tell her ni.
U wont contraven any law
xception;if u ve a gf alredy,let dis gel no or discus abt ur gel all d time wit her,she would b turned off
i've told her na nd she was very happy she's always kidding with the love thing but those greenlights..
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by lacasera14(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2015
saintikechi:
Happy children's day.
same to you kid grin
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by Khd95(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2015
lacasera14:
i've told her na nd she was very happy she's always kidding with the love thing but those greenlights..
i cant say she likes u oo.

Women ehn u can nevr no dem finish,if u like study dem,u will nevr graduate.
Do u enjoy d attentions nd 'greenlights'.

Watch ur back bro
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by lacasera14(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2015
timm1990:
she don already fall 4 u, all u need do is 2 start relating with her as if u are actually dating, nt asking her such silly questions
u could be right man but u knw women are complicated if i play along na nd decide to enter dat place den get "stop na tot u were my friend"
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by natas22: 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
Na wa why is it that you hardly see mature talk this days.

www.
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by lacasera14(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2015
natas22:
Na wa why is it that you hardly see mature talk this days.

www.
go to politics section bro or saved your mb
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by ronald4lif(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
You mean with all that green lights she gave you still had to ask her such a question?. Totally uncalled for.

She did what most women in her shoes would do. The reason she was giving you those subtle signs is because she doesn't want to come off as cheap, so she make suggestive moves and expect you to take advantage of it and woo her. Now when you asked her that question she'd to recede for same reasons.

When a woman convey you green light you don't go about asking irrelevant questions. You just assume that you both are dating and start behaving like her boyfriend. At some point, if you're smart, you'll lock lips with hers without her putting up any form of resistance. There you've a relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by natas22: 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
lacasera14:
go to politics section bro or saved your mb

See its simple the guys answer screwed every thing so to me its child's play. Gals wants to see a man not a boy. Have you tried to give her a hot kiss than asking her that or asking her baby can i give u a good kiss or baby lets start to date. Bro start to date her by doing normal things people that date do than asking her.

to me its still childish and bunch of crap

www.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by seankay(m): 1:16am On May 27, 2015
OP, why you dey dull?

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by Anyi3(m): 1:53am On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
You mean with all that green lights she gave you still had to ask her such a question?. Totally uncalled for.

She did what most women in her shoes would do. The reason she was giving you those subtle signs is because she doesn't want to come off as cheap, so she make suggestive moves and expect you to take advantage of it and woo her. Now when you asked her that question she'd to recede for same reasons.

When a woman convey you green light you don't go about asking irrelevant questions. You just assume that you both are dating and start behaving like her boyfriend. At some point, if you're smart, you'll lock lips with hers without her putting up any form of resistance. There you've a relationship.

Straight up correct. Not every relationship must start with the question. I like the kiss style abeg. Been working for me for a while now.
OP oya do the needful
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by tsmall(m): 2:08am On May 27, 2015
You have two options , the first is pretend as if u guys are already dating ..now wait for her reaction. the second just face your normal life and ignore all her green light ...Goodluck

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by Karleb(m): 3:06am On May 27, 2015
See question? Babe don fall yakata for you and you're still asking if she really loves you.

That was not the right question to ask bro! angry

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:34am On May 27, 2015
Dullarpo........leave her alone,she's your sister undecided

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by lacasera14(m): 5:18am On May 27, 2015
I knw d question was a wrong move but she jokes alot with the love thing and greenlights so i needed 2 knw if she's serious so i dnt start giving myself false hopes and get disappointed later. The thing is how can we really identify fake greenlights lots of us have d move and had terrible heart accidents cos of greenlights in disguise. Women ar so queer and complicated nd yet we can't do without them
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by MilesMolesey: 7:00am On May 27, 2015
You're a learner. Happy Children's Day grin

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by peedeeasobie(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2015
lacasera14:
I knw d question was a wrong move but she jokes alot with the love thing and greenlights so i needed 2 knw if she's serious so i dnt start giving myself false hopes and get disappointed later. The thing is how can we really identify fake greenlights lots of us have d move and had terrible heart accidents cos of greenlights in disguise. Women ar so queer and complicated nd yet we can't do without them

You ask too many stupid questions.

Just follow what Ronald4lif told you and stop asking childish questions.
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by Nobody: 8:02am On May 27, 2015
lacasera14:
Damn! I hate that miserable place called friendzone. Guys i need a solution pls
Not even friendzone but "friendCAGE"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by donMIG(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2015
Omfw!!! Dis guy sef na from Wic planet u fall from...all guys on earth know girl hate appearing cheap...EASY COME EASY GO,,,,mchew...I just wish say I get one friend like dat...guy PERSISTENCE...Dats all u need...guy u dei dull me infact... even u r dating a girl sumtyms dey r too shy to say I love u....dis one dei flash u all d rainbow colors b u r dulling.... dahfvck?...HOW OLD R U SEF GUY[img][/img][img][/img] shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by emaxadey(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2015
friends with benefit
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by lacasera14(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2015
donMIG:
Omfw!!! Dis guy sef na from Wic planet u fall from...all guys on earth know girl hate appearing cheap...EASY COME EASY GO,,,,mchew...I just wish say I get one friend like dat...guy PERSISTENCE...Dats all u need...guy u dei dull me infact... even u r dating a girl sumtyms dey r too shy to say I love u....dis one dei flash u all d rainbow colors b u r dulling.... dahfvck?...HOW OLD R U SEF GUY[img][/img][img][/img] shocked shocked shocked
lol funny you
Re: She Gave Me So Many Greenlights But... by G12(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2015
Mumu, create the opportunity and bleep the hell outta her

(1) (Reply)

*****lol***** / How To Spot A Desperate Woman / Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.