Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro (208646 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
DNDROID:
hmm.. And you still want to sell??

Yes
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by jahstech: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
augster:
nobody would buy for that price...they will rather buy new one with bad battery grin. That's what Nigerians like
With infinix hot note pro, you are guaranteed money back at any time, my guy leave am you go sell the phone. Mine is about 3 weeks old, I bought from jumia 26k, champagne gold, just sold it day before yesterday for 31k, grin if you are really good at marketing everything in your hands would sell, I have bought this phone 5 times and as am typing this post I have made another order for the same phone!! I you can't sell it come give me I go help you market am sharp sharp
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
DNDROID:
Yep... Otherwise.. Na white face all the way..

I use black case on my gold... The color combo.. Makes a lot a sense!! I can still pose bad a**
Without the case tongue
Well I want the gold with white face but still don't want to use pouch.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by augster(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
donhils:

How do you mean new ones with bad battery? Are you saying that new Hot Note Pros have bad batteries?
no. Nigerians would rather buy fake things for high price than to buy good things at cheaper rates. You dig undecided
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by augster(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
jahstech:

With infinix hot note pro, you are guaranteed money back at any time, my guy leave am you go sell the phone. Mine is about 3 weeks old, I bought from jumia 26k, champagne gold, just sold it day before yesterday for 31k, grin if you are really good at marketing everything in your hands would sell, I have bought this phone 5 times and as am typing this post I have made another order for the same phone!! If you can't sell it come give me I go help you market am sharp sharp
nope it's not only with infinix hot note.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by DNDROID(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
donhils:

Well I want the gold with white face but still don't want to use pouch.

Go ahead please... Very ok... My friend uses hers without... Its very beautiful... Too beautiful infact!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by parrotibaba(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
augster:
no. Nigerians would rather buy fake things for high price than to buy good things at cheaper rates. You dig undecided
mate it's d other way round don't u think?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by ArchFreelancer(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
emrain:

Yes. Easy beans. Where you at?
UNN, Nsukka. sad
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
ArchFreelancer:

UNN, Nsukka. sad

Hit Me up for price negotiations 0705 420 3914
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by jksxxxx: 4:06am On Jun 29, 2015
ArchFreelancer:
please my hot note bricked and now it won't start up. what do i do? please help. urgently ! the battery won't even charge. is there a way to revive it?
wats appp me i wud help u bring it bck09033365257 or call 08105018476
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Ammy5565(f): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Hello people ,please i need help on my infinix hot note pro .I just started using android after donkey years on bb and so i'm not very used to the functionalities of androids.The issue with my phone is the fact that it zaps my data as soon as it comes up and then if i forget to turn off my data connection without data,it zaps off my airtime in secs.Yes i know thats supposed to happen but the rate is alarming.for instance,i was gonna do the mtn 4.5 gig for 2500 on saturday and sum1 mistakenly turned on my data and in like 2mins the 2500 had dropped to 300.please is this rate normal or is something running at the background of my phone? Truthfully i didnt even get mails or other notifications just jumia app sending in a few adverts and all the money gone,so i couldnt understand what took all the money.please people,help diagnose this problem as i'm even scared to subscribe to a data bundle.i'll also appreciate any help or tips on running this phone.Pls dnt laugh at me angry
Thanks in anticipation.
NB:i also heard a virus can cause this kind of issue,so can it be that my phone has a virus? tho i've scanned using kaspersky anti virus and no threat was found.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by emiblaze20: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ammy5565:
Hello people ,please i need help on my infinix hot note pro .I just started using android after donkey years on bb and so i'm not very used to the functionalities of androids.The issue with my phone is the fact that it zaps my data as soon as it comes up and then if i forget to turn off my data connection without data,it zaps off my airtime in secs.Yes i know thats supposed to happen but the rate is alarming.for instance,i was gonna do the mtn 4.5 gig for 2500 on saturday and sum1 mistakenly turned on my data and in like 2mins the 2500 had dropped to 300.please is this rate normal or is something running at the background of my phone? Truthfully i didnt even get mails or other notifications just jumia app sending in a few adverts and all the money gone,so i couldnt understand what took all the money.please people,help diagnose this problem as i'm even scared to subscribe to a data bundle.i'll also appreciate any help or tips on running this phone.Pls dnt laugh at me angry
Thanks in anticipation.
NB:i also heard a virus can cause this kind of issue,so can it be that my phone has a virus? tho i've scanned using kaspersky anti virus and no threat was found.

i will advice u root and tweak that phone and start usin GLO BIS ..... n try and remember to off ur data.. wen u know u hav no Mb
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by funkyjms: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ammy5565:
Thanks in anticipation.

Lol...it's no virus issue at all and yeah, the rate charged is normal.

You need to start adapting to android. Once you turn on your data, all your apps start running underground. This is no BB nor java nor symbian that you'd still have to open your apps before they connect. Android is an open framework!
Again, there is a "Restrict background" feature under data connection setting. I would have suggest this option but for the fact that you do forget to turn off your data connection, I may have to assume that you'd forget to remove restriction when needed. Also, I would have suggest some apps (like NoRoot Firewall) but being a newbie, you may not know how to use them.

So, for a start, I will suggest you don't leave airtime on your SIM. Get a backup SIM/small phone (i.e one for calls and the other for browsing,) you can easily perform airtime transfer whenever needed. In fact this is mandatory if you don't want to continue 'dashing' service providers your airtime.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Ammy5565(f): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
funkyjms:

Lol...it's no virus issue at all and yeah, the rate charged is normal.
You need to start adapting to android. Once you turn on your data, all your apps start running underground. This is no BB nor java nor symbian that you'd still have to open your apps before they connect. Android is an open framework!
Again, there is a "Restrict background" feature under data connection setting. I would have suggest this option but for the fact that you do forget to turn off your data connection, I may have to assume that you'd forget to remove restriction when needed. Also, I would have suggest some apps (like NoRoot Firewall) but being a newbie, you may not know how to use them.
So, for a start, I will suggest you don't leave airtime on your SIM. Get a backup SIM/small phone (i.e one for calls and the other for browsing,) you can easily perform airtime transfer whenever needed. In fact this is mandatory if you don't want to continue 'dashing' service providers your airtime.

Thanks a bunch dear
So for now there is nothing i need to do?
On another thread i poured out my frustration,someone suggested i turn off auto sync{dont even know what that is } and turn on background restriction.Pls kindly explain these features in layman lang. Sorry for bugging you.
Plus if u say the rate charged is normal,will it not also zap my data thesame way when i get a bundle?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by henro111(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ammy5565:

Thanks a bunch dear
On another thread i poured out my frustration,someone suggested i turn off auto sync{dont even know what that is } and turn on background restriction.Pls kindly explain these features in layman lang. Sorry for bugging you.
Plus if u say the rate charged is normal,will it not also zap my data thesame way when i get a bundle?
The rate charge is normal that is android for you it is not java, Blackberry or any other phone you have used to. Learn how to switch off your data always while not in use, that it just the easy way of securing your money. when you subscribe on your phone and your data is switch on your credit is guarantee but watch out if you don't have data on your phone and your data connection is on your money will be zap. So learn to always switch off your data connection.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by funkyjms: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ammy5565:

Thanks a bunch dear

Turning off auto-sync won't stop it but restriction will work. The problem, as I said earlier, is that you will forget (your main problem) to remove restriction. You forget to turn off your data shows that there's higher probability that you will forget to remove restriction on each occasion you wan' connect (browse) and place restriction when you're not.

This is why I said "So, for a start, I will suggest you don't leave airtime on your SIM. Get a backup SIM/small phone (i.e one for calls and the other for browsing,) you can easily perform airtime transfer whenever needed. In fact, this is mandatory if you don't want to continue 'dashing' service providers your airtime.

henro111:
The rate charge is normal that is android for you it is not java, Blackberry or any other phone you have used to. Learn how to switch off your data always while not in use, that it just the easy way of securing your money. when you subscribe on your phone and your data is switch on your credit is guarantee but watch out if you don't have data on your phone and your data connection is on your money will be zap. So learn to always switch off your data connection.

Exactly, one of the points I want him to understand.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Ammy5565(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tnx a bunch,you both have been very helpful.BTW i'm a miss smiley
so i can go ahead and subscribe to a data bundle and the data wont all fly away in seconds?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by funkyjms: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ammy5565:
Tnx a bunch,you both have been very helpful.BTW i'm a miss smiley
so i can go ahead and subscribe to a data bundle and the data wont all fly away in seconds?

The bundle will gradually fly away while your airtime will fly away in seconds. That's the difference. I won't say this again, don't leave airtime on the SIM you're using to browse irrespective you have bundle or not! These service providers, especially MTN, are crazy. Sometimes, dem no go even touch your bundle, na your money dem go dey comot.

Truth be told, your best bet is to learn how to turn off your data. The best way to learn this is to recharge #2500 again and forget to turn off your data grin tongue
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Ammy5565(f): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hehehe wicked you!!!!
Tnx dear,appreciate your help.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
funkyjms:

The bundle will gradually fly away while your airtime will fly away in seconds. That's the difference. I won't say this again, don't leave airtime on the SIM you're using to browse irrespective you have bundle or not! These service providers, especially MTN, are crazy. Sometimes, dem no go even touch your bundle, na your money dem go dey comot.

Truth be told, your best bet is to learn how to turn off your data. The best way to learn this is to recharge #2500 again and forget to turn off your data grin tongue
She can have airtime in the phone provided she subscribed to a data plan. It's not everyone that likes carrying 2 phones around.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ammy5565:

Thanks a bunch dear
turn off auto update on the playstore autosync has noting to do with 2500 becoming 300naira
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by akinswaggs(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
koice:

Slot Akure branch.

Are u kidding me? Im at Akure, id have to go check slot again
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by funkyjms: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
donhils:

She can have airtime in the phone provided she subscribed to a data plan. It's not everyone that likes carrying 2 phones around.

Okay ooooooo
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by funkyjms: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
davthom:
turn off auto update on the playstore autosync has noting to do with 2500 becoming 300naira

What about other apps like Facebook, BBM, Jumia...?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2015
funkyjms:

What about other apps like Facebook, BBM, Jumia...?
yea while those will use part of ur credit if u have not subscribed to any data plan but it wont use as much as 2200naira in a few minutes heck it could even last for hours
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Elxandre(m): 1:34am On Jun 30, 2015
akinswaggs:

Are u kidding me? Im at Akure, id have to go check slot again
Wow! That deal makes sense.
It will be cumbersome dealing with a phone with long charging period though.
Koice, how is the battery life of your G pro?
And how long does yours take to charge? Maybe it will be faster with a more powerful charger like a 2A rated, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by kene05(m): 5:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Ammy5565:
Thanks in anticipation.
Sorry for that, i hope you know 15mb of data is equivalent to #750 naira airtime, likewise 30mb is #1,500, so you see? I guess ur data was on H+ then? I'll advice you get a special line for data, to avoid stories dat touch the heart, even wen u hv a data bundle, with airtime in d line, anything can happen o... Nd wen u dial 180 na story story, so be wise or else EMPTYHEN go use u shine! A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Elxandre:

Wow! That deal makes sense.
It will be cumbersome dealing with a phone with long charging period though.
Koice, how is the battery life of your G pro?
And how long does yours take to charge? Maybe it will be faster with a more powerful charger like a 2A rated, who knows.

Takes 2 plus hours to charge fully. I charge mine with my Z2 charger tho.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by funkyjms: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2015
davthom:
yea while those will use part of ur credit if u have not subscribed to any data plan but it wont use as much as 2200naira in a few minutes heck it could even last for hours

Are you serious kene05 has the best reply for you

kene05:

Sorry for that, i hope you know 15mb of data is equivalent to #750 naira airtime, likewise 30mb is #1,500, so you see? I guess ur data was on H+ then? I'll advice you get a special line for data, to avoid stories dat touch the heart, even wen u hv a data bundle, with airtime in d line, anything can happen o... Nd wen u dial 180 na story story, so be wise or else EMPTYHEN go use u shine! A word is enough for the wise
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2015
eraly:

since u said it wuld be ur first android phone, then I'll advice u not to tink of rooting. forget about rooting wen uv gotten d phone until uv read about rooting n wat it entails. becos as a first timer to android, if u do wat u dnt rili understand to a rooted phone, u mightblame ursef at d end. so I'll advice u to read up wat rooting is all about. u can still enjoy ur phone without rooting. infact, do not root ur phone if u eventually buy it

the grey colour is lovely. I can assure you of that. goodluck
please what are the things to avoid before rooting? I want to root mine and am worried about bricking or losing my data.
How do I backup before rooting?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by eraly(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2015
blublahd:

please what are the things to avoid before rooting? I want to root mine and am worried about bricking or losing my data.
How do I backup before rooting?

There are two ways u can backup. one is backing up ur whole rom tru MTK DROID TOOLS and d oda is backing up tru CWM RECOVERY. using MTK DROID TOOLS to backup does not require u to root ur phone but CWM RECOVERY needs u to root ur phone. both ar backup but they are different from eachoda. I cnt be explaining here. whatsapp me on 08036476055
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by khassy(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2015
I guess I've waited long enuf

oya JForce bpis where una d

I want IHNP(preferably champagne gold or copper brown) + screen protector(tempered glass) + pouch (black)

how fast can yhu deliver to Ilorin cus am leaving here pretty soon?
and d price of all of them combined

reply asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (74) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.