Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Husband’s Plan Covers Every Nigerian Child — Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband’s Plan Covers Every Nigerian Child — Aisha Buhari (511 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child / Found A Voting App That Covers Every Candidate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband’s Plan Covers Every Nigerian Child — Aisha Buhari by drizzydrag(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2015
Aisha Buhari, the wife of Nigeria’s president-elect, has assured the people of Nigeria of the incoming government’s commitment to the development of children in every geopolitical zone of the country.

In a statement released to mark the International Children’s Day on May 27, Mrs. Buhari said education was going to be one of the main focuses of the incoming APC government.

“Our children are our future,” she said. “Education of our children is thebest way to secure the future of our country.

”Mrs. Buhari also called for the implementation of the Child Rights Act which has been passed by the National Assembly, which is yet to be adopted by all the states of Nigeria.

“Even if it means adapting the Act to suit their specific needs,” she said, “the Child Rights Act must be adoptedin every single state of our country.

”The incoming First Lady also assured Nigerians that, despite the need to focus on eradicating Boko Haram andrestoring normalcy to life in the northeast states of Nigeria, especially regarding encouraging children to return to school and making schools safe for all children, no child in any other part of Nigeria will be left out of the Buhari government’s plan for children.

“No child in Nigeria will be left out of my husband’s plan for Nigeria,” she said. “Every child in every geopoliticalzone of the country will be taken careof by the APC federal government.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/183716-my-husbands-plan-covers-every-nigerian-child-aisha-buhari.html
Re: My Husband’s Plan Covers Every Nigerian Child — Aisha Buhari by cozy7(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
From d way this woman talks abt her husband.....I smell dedication to work!
Re: My Husband’s Plan Covers Every Nigerian Child — Aisha Buhari by kodded(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet / Soldiers Detain Reporter For Taking Pictures Of Jonathan’s Mansion In Otuoke,ba / The Throne Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.