Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

When Is The Right Time To Teach Your Child Sex Education? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time To Teach Your Child Sex Education? (430 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Teach Your Child Sex Education? by billy01: 12:38am On May 27, 2015
I always ask myself when exactly is the right time to teach your kids about sex education,most parents shy away from it or never even make it a topic to their kids,but I feel its even more dangerous not to do so because,they will learn about it somewhere else.
I remember my mum back then,just a day to when we were supposed to leave for the secondary boarding school,she brought up the topic,especially warning us on homosexualism,she said "don't put your peepee into any girls front oh(describing),and also,if any boy wants to put their peepee inside your bumbum,run away and report",I remember feeling so embarrassed and timid even listening to her say all that to me....gosh!.
But its the best way to go about it,so I feel the best time is at an earlier age. Bless you all!...goodnight!.

(1) (Reply)

Issue On Surname Bearing / Get Certified By Obtaining A Professional Certificate With IACM / What I Learnt At The Church Today (fathers Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.