Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Buhari Is Sick!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Sick!!! (7255 Views)

The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by davelon(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2015
the op must be truly mad.....na wa oooo
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by spenca: 7:21am On May 27, 2015
Buhari is sick, yes of corruption so am I and many others but no you @op go and die!
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by jay44(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

how did an insane get access to the internet

same question av bin asking.
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Nobody: 8:13am On May 27, 2015
My own is that I want to believe that the President-elect is fine wherever he is. His sudden travel though shocked me but I wouldn't want any negative speculation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by cococandy(f): 8:19am On May 27, 2015
Whatever rocks his boat.

Let him just be available in the day of swearing in and thereafter he can go back to wherever he's hiding so that the actually people who wanted to rule using him as a front will find their way in.

E no pass like that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Folakeme: 8:20am On May 27, 2015
Op,don't you av dat terribly empty feeling in ur skull?,You r d kind of person man would use has a blueprint to find an idI-Ot undecided
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by amichaelz101(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2015
Osinbajo is healthy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Leo001(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2015
sorry to say this! when will we Nigerian ever learn! Is when the chips are finally down, instead of us to be objective with the op! we start abusing!
So u guy think u love GMB more than we do! Hmmm I wonder. Last Sunday! GEJ specifically call for prayer for Buhari ! Why it should have been Nigeria since at that moment Nigeria economy was at comatose!
Look at GEJ before he assume power and when he is leaving! A young man in is fifties! Come to thinK of GMB that have not even assume power yet have gone for holidays on two occasions!
Nigerians shine ur eyes and pray for GMB!

Insult me Is at ur own cup of tea! But may u retract ur insult in future when the Holidays to UK will become too much!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by mrmetoo1: 9:08am On May 27, 2015
Everyone has a right to their opinion. Some think of the negative maybe because that's what they'll like or maybe because that's how they view life generally while some lean more on the positive side of things.

I'm choosing the positive in this case because I really do wish well for this country. While it's not a crime to be sick my own theory is that he left to escape all the noise before he resumes work. The man was receiving visitors everyday, people coming in with different opinions and so on, I feel like he went there for a detox. Then this trip happened right after his transition team handed their report, so he might have gone to look through it properly, take some decisions on it without all the distractions.
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Lanretoye(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2015
se omo le leyi abi sigidi,OP pele oo.
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by sevantex(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2015
He mite be sick but he is gonna be a far better president than ur un-sick jonathus who has grounded dis nation with his cluelessness...,Suck it up nd get used to The General. Idiota op
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On May 27, 2015
Oklander:
No. I mean moving brainless baseless thread like this one to the front page is misleading.

The Nairaland front page hosts all manner of topic.
I dont open all of them.
Whether a topic makes front page or not will not change my value for it neither will I be misled by a falsehood on frontage.
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Hysmady(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2015
Yes he's sick of GEJ government...But u r sick in d brain
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2015
kenny987:

Yeah, u don't mind getting banned but at least keep your sentences, spellings and expressions in check while expressing your displeasure! That way u can get banned for any other reason but not Rule 21.

-Son of a gun is actually an affectionate form of address and I'm sure u bear no affection towards the op!
-...loss in the election has cause...? How na? It has caused and not cause!
-wount? Hmm, ok I won't say much on this but I hope you know it is correctly written as 'won't'.
Finally, 'wreckless'?! Come on! You should know the 'w' is superfluous and by that I mean it's not necessary and should not be there. The proper word is 'reckless'.

Make nice and say thanks ok? Don't get 'wreckless' on this quote/post too...

Thanks! I have answers to all your corrections.

-when you are angry, there is nothing you cant voice out.

-don't say i'm an illiterate because i didn't put 'd' after the 'cause'. I was angry when typing and didn't observe i made that kind of error.

-**the wount**. same applies to what i just say! #NoOneIsPerfect. I know the correct spelling, i might have made that mistake due to my rush to express my anger.

-**the wreckless**. Same applies.

Lastly, if you can take your time to check my posts, i've not been a violent person that insults or breach Rule No.3. I only made those comments because i couldnt believe how someone can be so daft insisting someone in the person of Gen. Buhari is sick and is in the hospital bed abroad......just because of the 'political hatred' you have for him.

It's so uncalled for!
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2015
noblezone:

The Nairaland front page hosts all manner of topic.
I dont open all of them.
Whether a topic makes front page or not will not change my value for it neither will I be misled by a falsehood on frontage.

Wow what a nice and matured delivery of words. Thumbs up dude.
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by kenny987(f): 10:58am On May 27, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Thanks! I have answers to all your corrections.

-when you are angry, there is nothing you cant voice out.

-don't say i'm an illiterate because i didn't put 'd' after the 'cause'. I was angry when typing and didn't observe i made that kind of error.

-**the wount**. same applies to what i just say! #NoOneIsPerfect. I know the correct spelling, i might have made that mistake due to my rush to express my anger.

-**the wreckless**. Same applies.

Lastly, if you can take your time to check my posts, i've not been a violent person that insults or breach Rule No.3. I only made those comments because i couldnt believe how someone can be so daft insisting someone in the person of Gen. Buhari is sick and is in the hospital bed abroad......just because of the 'political hatred' you have for him.

It's so uncalled for!

Never called u illiterate. For son of a gun, it is not d right expression to use if you were as angry as u say u were. It is used among pals in an affectionate manner so it means that correction didn't come clear to u.
Besides, u should try to be a little emotionally detached and objective in matters like this, it doesn't affect u personally unless of course u are related to Buhari in some form. Good thing this is an internet forum, with the kind of anger and strong negative emotions emanating from your original post, it means u just might be easily pushed or goaded into physically harming d source of your anger and that my dear, would be a crime. At best, u might take out d momentary anger verbally or otherwise on someone unfortunate enough to have been around u at the time and that would be unfair.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Frankenstein: 11:10am On May 27, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Madam wey dey above me. Easy o. I follow dash you 1 like on one of your post above. Ehn ehn.

Buhari is in london to draft out plans because the media in 9ja no give am space atall,different interview and various visits too much for him, he had to get some time alone to think of possible ways to move this united states(9ja) forward.. This is my own assumption biko.
So you are trying to imply that Buhari had no plan on how to move Nigeria forward before vying for the presidency? He had to wait till a week to his inauguration to do that in faraway London.

Why always London?
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On May 27, 2015
May all you wish for Buhari, happen to members of your family that you hold dear, you, yes you.
Outside the fact that this man is the president-elect, he is also a husband, father and relative to others. As long as his detractors continue to wish him ill-health and death, may they also never do well in their endeavours.
GMB won the election, he won! The only remedy to the pains of his detractors and haters is a 5litre keg of Acid, drink it please and drink it undiluted.

12 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Dlee1(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2015
aventura:
If I was to place a bet on who would be receiving a sitting president today, Buhari's odd would be 1.15, Jonathan's 5.0, Tinubu's odd would be 90. A bet on Tinubu would see me reap a windfall.

Some many questions arises.

why did his deputy Prof. Osinbajo not receive the President.

Why did the British prime minister look shabilly dressed in receiving him. He (Cameron) looked properly dressed in the selfie with Jumbo even spotting a tie.

Even our dear President elect looked different with his simple kaftan as against his white babariga on such occasions. The whole thing looked like something that was quickly arranged hence the hitches.

Is that the reason why the top APC echelon were not aware of his sudden trip to the UK in a manner that looked like a sudden "toilet" call?

Today is wednesday, two days before the inauguration and the main subject is conspicuously missing. Instead of rehearsing he is still "discussing" with Cameron.

Drawing the dots together, One can now see that Tinubu was hurriedly sent back home to receive the president bearing in mind that the trip to London is seven hours such that someone can make it to and fro within a twenty four hours window.

You are talking of lagos business men, what happened to the likes of otedola and co?

Not that I wish the president elect harm in either suggesting that he is medically I'll or he went for a surgery, No!!! I'm only saying that there is more that meets the eye.

Source = Aventura.

cc. fire fire
temitemi1
jmaine
lalasticlacla
barcanista
alj harem
babiosisi
Speech of hate

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On May 27, 2015
standd:
May all you wish for Buhari, happen to members of your family that you hold dear, you, yes you.
Outside the fact that this man is the president-elect, he is also a husband, father and relative to others. As long as his detractors continue to wish him ill-health and death, may they also never do well in their endeavours.
GMB won the election, he won! The only remedy to the pains of his detractors and haters is a 5litre keg of Acid, drink it please and drink it undiluted.

Standd, abeg take this OriJin wash throat!

See as you curse them come advice them on top. grin

I hope say you done reach 18 sha undecided

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On May 27, 2015
R. I.P

from chukwu-abiama strike .

arise chukwuabiama and deal with them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On May 27, 2015
laykorn:

Standd, abeg take this OriJin wash throat!

See as you curse them come advice them on top. grin

I hope say you done reach 18 sha undecided

Offensive, as usual.
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2015
standd:
Did u say all these when Jonathan was hit right left and center

As long as I'm against people Wishing him ill health and all what nots I think it's certainly a thing Nigerians have for leaders right from time immemorial

If it's just today you started noticing this you are spared but if you had seen it previously and shut up only to come up now and speak I guess you have yourself to judge

#peace

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On May 27, 2015
kingphilip:

Did u say all these when Jonathan was hit right left and center

As long as I'm against people Wishing him ill health and all what nots I think it's certainly a thing Nigerians have for leaders right from time immemorial

If it's just today you started noticing this you are spared but if you had seen it previously and shut up only to come up now and speak I guess you have yourself to judge

#peace

Ok.
I am not here to pitch GEJ against GMB, that's for oafs to do. All I know is, anyone who wishes GMB ill-health or death should also start to wish his loved ones ill-health and death. If you can not look at your father and wish him ill-health, then social media shouldn't give anyone the audacity to wish someone's father and husband the same. Simples!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2015
standd:

Ok.
I am not here to pitch GEJ against GMB, that's for oafs to do. All I know is, anyone who wishes GMB ill-health or death should also start to wish his loved ones ill-health and death. If you can not look at your father and wish him ill-health, then social media shouldn't give anyone the audacity to wish someone's father and husband the same. Simples!
I gerrit

Do unto others what u want others to do to u

If anyone wish other people parents dead that means he's wishing his parents same no need rehearsing it for him or her
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by waternogetemeny: 5:45pm On May 27, 2015
OP my take on this matter is simple. Buhari is a western puppet. If u recall, right before the election he went on a similar trip to the Uk, to the surprise of everybody when he met Tony Bliar.

Tony Blair was not wearing a tie either and neither was Buhari wearing the Babariga u describe. Tony Blair later returned the visit on Buhari election as President elect. Buhari and the west have been in discussion for sometime becos of GEJ relationship with Russia and China. Nigeria growing economy is a threat to them. They want to destabilize oil production in the Niger Delta to enable the weak economy of the west recover through Shale oil sale.

We have seen this strategy in Iraq, Libya and even Saudi Arabia is drawn into a war in Yemen. After Nigeria, Angola will be next. Basically all major oil producing country will be destabilize. Russia is no exemption either.

Wat is Buhari doin inthe Uk, collecting Blue Print on exactly wat to do? Is the UK going to rule us through Buhari? Abeg they should disintegrate Nigeria make water find him level.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by semitunde: 9:22pm On May 27, 2015
standd:

cheesy

Standd finally Pitts in with partisan politics.

All you romancelanders testing waters in politics section, hmmm. Anyway, like my Prof always said before any massive failure: "you'll either bend, or break!"
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 27, 2015
semitunde:

cheesy

Standd finally Pitts in with partisan politics.

All you romancelanders testing waters in politics section, hmmm. Anyway, like my Prof always said before he any massive failure: "you'll either bend, or break!"

Egbamiii! I beg your pardon semitunde, who is a Romancelander? Do you have eyes yet you can't see? Or you have ears, yet you can't hear tongue Btw, I am not pitching with anything or anyone, as a matter of fact, I abhor our leaders, past and present. The thing is anyone that can't wish his father death at home should not come here to wish GMB death..have I said that before?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by semitunde: 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
standd:

Egbamiii! I beg your pardon semitunde, who is a Romancelander? Do you have eyes yet you can't see? Or you have ears, yet you can't hear tongue Btw, I am not pitching with anything or anyone, as a matter of fact, I abhor our leaders, past and present. The thing is anyone that can't wish his father death at home should not come here to wish GMB death..have I said that before?

No you've not dear, that's why I said you're now pitching in on political conversations.

I agree jare, no one should abuse especially a govt that hasn't started yet, when the one we staked 6yrs on, left us with a bed of thorns.

No one should abuse buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 27, 2015
semitunde:

No you've not dear, that's why I said you're now pitching in on political conversations.

I agree jare, no one should abuse especially a govt that hasn't started yet, when the one we staked 6yrs on, left us with a bed of thorns.

Abusing him is not even the point, we know some people curse their parents at home so they won't find it difficult to curse people that are GMBs/GEJs age online..The thing is why wishing a man ill-health all the time out of bitterness..It is really useless and unproductive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Benzzle: 10:29pm On May 27, 2015
After spitting out thrash he called barcanista and this thugs to defend him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Assures On Credible Elections / Why We Engage Foreign Lobbyists, Media Consultants-fg / Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.