Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Are U Suffering Frm Any Of These Fibroid,cough, Menstruation Problem, Gono E.t.c - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are U Suffering Frm Any Of These Fibroid,cough, Menstruation Problem, Gono E.t.c (804 Views)

Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / Are U Suffering From Premature expulsion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U Suffering Frm Any Of These Fibroid,cough, Menstruation Problem, Gono E.t.c by pagemeupdate(m): 12:49am On May 27, 2015

Re: Are U Suffering Frm Any Of These Fibroid,cough, Menstruation Problem, Gono E.t.c by brainiac007: 8:42am On May 28, 2015
The truth is, I love people, and would do the best I can to help them in everyway I can. If you have met me, you know how hard I work, and how relentless I am even at personal costs to help people succeed. I have a number of people who tell me they pray for me quite regularly. Thank God.

In the last few months, I have been blessed with the opportunity of hearing thank you from people in ways that money cannot buy. I have even heard fewer “thank you” than distributors who drive this at a more macro level. The healing effects of Ruzu Herbal Bitters on root issues is amazing.

In the course of this weekend, here are a few testimonies I have come in contact with.

The Cough that makes my wife cry!

Two different people shared exactly the same testimony!

The family had been battling a severe cough that troubled their child for about 2 years. The cough was so deep and so bad, that sometimes the wife picks up the child in the middle of the night and weeps. They tried Ruzu 2 months ago, the cough is totally gone! No trace! For the second couple it was when the first father was sharing the story that they remembered that their own children had also miraculously stopped coughing.

Erectile Challenge!

Sometimes we wonder why there are so many women in prayer cities. Society thinks it’s these women that have problems. Not knowing that most times, they are there to pray for their husbands. The pressure on men in this generation is so much, and it’s not all clothes that one can hang outside in the sun.

A man testified that upon using Ruzu Herbal Bitters, he had his first erection in 5 years. He was so excited, he called the person that supplied him and prayed for him directly from the toilet. His marriage is being restored, and he’s getting his mojo back.

Stroke Reversed

Bed ridden for about a year, this woman had no recollection of her family members. Couldn’t speak, couldn’t recognize and does the big and the small job on the bed. Her children started giving her Ruzu and in less than 2 weeks. She starts by speaking, moves further to recognizing faces, called her daughter by her name (a teary moment) and is currently controlling her bowels and moving around the house.

Bloody Faeces Stopped!

For years this person had been excreting blood with their stool. It’s been so consistent he had given up and taken it as normal. Until Ruzu Herbal Bitters came to the scene. Now the blood has gone. Things are restored. Excreting of blood with feaces disappeared in less than 24hrs.

I forgot my Menstruation date!

“I never need to remember my menstruation date, there is a pain that sends the alarm 3 days ahead! The pain is so excruciating and has become the normal sequence of my life. I decided to try Ruzu Herbal Bitters, and for the first time in my adult life, my period came unannounced! No pain, no agony”

Sounds like a fairy tale? Well, that’s how we hear them daily!

I can go on and on but I wont because of space; my ears are indeed full of these amazing testimonies. You don't need to develop any aliment before you can use it, it detoxifies the blood system and cures bacteria related diseases in the body.

I have testimonies from people whose blood sugar has been reduced, helping hem to better manage their diabetes, people helped with STDs, vaginal discharge, back, waist or menstrual pains, typhoid, malaria, obesity/stomach troubles, heart problems, infertility etc. by using the Ruzu Herbal Bitters. It’s 100% natural! It's indeed very powerful; you can help yourself and also help someone around you.

How it work?

1. It helps reduce blood sugar

2. It detoxifies the body

3. It treats bacteria related conditions

Its a unique discovery. Don't suffer in silence!

For more information. Call/whatsapp 07033019795

(1) (Reply)

. / Any Alternative For Goitre Outside Surgery / The Healing Values Of Coconut Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.