Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Is This Ladies Green Light? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Ladies Green Light? (926 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Ladies Green Light? by apache1989(m): 12:53am On May 27, 2015
I need help here! When a female colleague starts raising you financially till month end at the office, is that Green light? I just started a job then suddenly, a female colleague took over my lunch, and transport including welfare.
I want to be sure its not some way ladies use in indicating there interest in a guy. It got me thinking deep, and I need your opinion guyz!
Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by ronald4lif(m): 12:58am On May 27, 2015
Women aren't generally known to be bounteous and freehanded when it comes to partin' ways with money, needless to say someone they aren't related to. She's into you and that's a subtle sign for you to make a move. Well, that's if you're equally interested.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by Cutehector(m): 12:58am On May 27, 2015
Wen we guys do these things for dem, they get curious, they ask questions.. Why r u doin all these for me..

I bet u hav a tongue.. Ask her!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by Spaxon(f): 1:04am On May 27, 2015
am just hia to..

to

to

book space
Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by Cutehector(m): 1:13am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
am just hia to..

to

to

book space
do u stammer wen writing?

1 Like

Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by Spaxon(f): 1:20am On May 27, 2015
Cutehector:
do u stammer wen writing?
nope
Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 27, 2015
Uhm,to me,i think its a green light although it might still be a show of kindness from her and nothing more.you can never completely understand girls,you could chyke her and she'll wave you of telling you she was just being kind.
I'll advice you take things slowly and find out if she's more interested in you than just footing your bills.you could start by asking her out on a date,if she agrees ,read her body language when she's with you then you'll know your next step.
If she does'nt,then you know you've been fuucked..
Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by Nobody: 2:53am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
am just hia to..

to

to

book space
see the kind space you waste for just nothing!
Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by Karleb(m): 2:55am On May 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen we guys do these things for dem, they get curious, they ask questions.. Why r u doin all these for me..

I bet u hav a tongue.. Ask her!

Gbam! angry
Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by Nobody: 6:00am On May 27, 2015
for her to even spend a dine on u, she likes U SIMPLE!!
Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by Yeahreen(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2015
OP, Am so jealous of yuh ryt now grin
Re: Is This Ladies Green Light? by 2Blessed2stress: 6:53am On May 27, 2015
Look for Orange signs cool

(1) (Reply)

Seven Types Of Relationship That May Never Work, 8 Is Sooo True / [VIDEO] Guys What Would You Do If A Man Did This To You GF? (funny poo!) / Social Media; Its Effect On Modern Day Relationships And Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.