Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night (1060 Views)

Australian Scientists Can Now Purify Water With Sunlight In 20 Minutes / Aerofarm "Technologically" Grows Crops Without Soil, Water Or Sunlight!!!! / This Man Has Lived 30yrs Without Food But Only Sunlight, Air And Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Techoftoday: 1:20am On May 27, 2015
Who says you have to wait on a clear day to see the sky bright in blue colour? Or wait till the sun rise before you see daylight? Don't wait any longer. Soon you will be able to see blue skies in your home. You will have to thank this LED panels for replacing natural light with artificial light, and allowing those who spend most of their time indoor to feel like they are outside sitting in the sun, even at night.

These LED panels were developed by Paolo di Trapani and his colleagues at the University of Insubria inComo, Italy. The technology relies on the white LED panels placed inside a clear plastic panel studded with Titanium dioxide nanoparticles. The LEDs shine through the clear plastic panel studded with nanoparticles that scatter light in the same way as Earth's atmosphere does with sunlight. Different panels can simulate various outdoor light conditions – from a bright sunny day to a gorgeous sunset or even the brooding skies of a storm -

By peppering a clear polymer with titanium dioxide nanoparticles, the team managed to mimic the physics of Rayleigh scattering, the process by which air molecules scatter the sun's radiation. Two different sizes of nanoparticles, clustered in different sections of the plastic, separate white light into diffuse "sky light", in which blue wavelengths are dominant, and a bright spot of warm, yellowish light just like direct sunlight.

For more www.wearobo.com

1 Share

Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Spaxon(f): 1:31am On May 27, 2015
oh wow.....

really cool... lalasticlala
Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Nobody: 1:49am On May 27, 2015
(◦'⌣'◦ ) Cool.

I like!
Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Iruobean(m): 1:49am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
oh wow..... really cool... lalasticlala

What is d meaning of lalasticlala?
Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Iruobean(m): 2:01am On May 27, 2015
pinkbee:
(◦'⌣'◦ ) Cool.
I like!
pinkbee:
(◦'⌣'◦ ) Cool.
I like!

Next time don't try dis. Allow me comment first Oº°˚°ºh . Ah ÐƹƔ beg. I want make. FTC abi N̶̲̥̅̊a̅ FCT.

Ehen less ah 4get. Pls we need volunteer treckers who will go congratulate Gov. Oshiomole in Edo State.
Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Nobody: 2:06am On May 27, 2015
Iruobean:

Next time don't try dis. Allow me comment first Oº°˚°ºh . Ah ÐƹƔ beg. I want make. FTC abi N̶̲̥̅̊a̅ FCT.

Ehen less ah 4get. Pls we need volunteer treckers who will go congratulate Gov. Oshiomole in Edo State.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I volunteer to trek from my gate to my room. Congratulate me in d next 30 seconds.
I no try?

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Nobody: 5:43am On May 27, 2015
j
Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Spaxon(f): 6:38am On May 27, 2015
Iruobean:

What is d meaning of lalasticlala?

it means frontpage
Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2015
nice
Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Pinocchioo(f): 11:15am On May 28, 2015
wow, that's why I love science
Re: Amazing!!! See Sunlight In Your Home In The Night by Blakjewelry(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
Super cool, great for long distance space travel. You can mimic the earth while on a deep space mission

(1) (Reply)

Android Devices Can Be Hacked Easily Beware! / 8 Movies That Predicted Modern Developments In Technology / How To Turn Your Laptop To A Wireless Cyber-cafe And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.