Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 PM

Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change (2869 Views)

Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by PrinceVictorE(m): 2:07am On May 27, 2015
I have girlfriend that I so much love.
I give her monthly allowances. At a time I stopped because I have my own project to see through. Ever since I stopped, she has changed, no calls, no messages even if she reply my messages, its gonna be about 3 days after I messaged unlike before.
After about a month of putting up with this sudden change, I complained and told her how displeased I am about this. Here is her reply:
"Oh my dear am sorry...But my phone is faulty now, and I need a new one. Please help me get it"
I love her but...am confused cause I've come to realize she asks for help alot
NLanders please I need your advise
I don't know if am to continue or End my relationship with her.
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by endowednicky(f): 2:25am On May 27, 2015
Errm,errm,*scratching head*eheen!!!Don't u get it,YOU B ATM MACHiNE ni

FTC*smiling*

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by hidee20(m): 2:39am On May 27, 2015
endowednicky:
Errm,errm,*scratching head*eheen!!!Don't u get it,YOU B ATM MACHiNE ni

FTC*smiling*

lolz
*falls from ewedu tree*
nairanlanders una no go kill person ooooo.
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Karleb(m): 3:02am On May 27, 2015
You put a girlfriend on monthly allowance?! shocked shocked angry

Bros, pls buy her an i-phone 6+ plus BB passport and pay for her subscription for the whole year, if you don't do this it means you are wicked and you sir do not love her.

If I may ask, how many married men put their wives on monthly allowance? undecided
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by endowednicky(f): 3:13am On May 27, 2015
hidee20:

lolz
*falls from ewedu tree*
nairanlanders una no go kill person ooooo.
gringringringringringrin,it would haff been beta if u had fallen from coconut tree....#just saying#
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Nobody: 3:19am On May 27, 2015
Young boiz never get it right; U can never hold a lady down with money; U'll only turn urself into an ATM bag; just do d little u should/can ; if she's not content n doesn't show good appreciation; she's not s you! Pls let her go ; U'll find ur own...

**theres someone for everyone***
Karleb:
You put a girlfriend on monthly allowance?! shocked shocked angry
Bros, pls buy her an i-phone 6+ plus BB passport and pay for her subscription for the whole year, if you don't do this it means you are wicked and you sir do not love her.
If I may ask, how many married men put their wives on monthly allowance? undecided
For ur question; yes almost all men does that for their wife; its monthly allowance for domestic needs, groceries, and housse upkeep.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Nobody: 3:21am On May 27, 2015
PrinceVictorE:
I give her monthly allowances. At a time I stopped because I have my own project to see through. Ever since I stopped, she has changed, no calls, no messages even if she reply my messages, its gonna be about 3 days after I messaged unlike before.
After about a month of putting up with this sudden change, I complained and told her how displeased I am about this. Here is her reply:
"Oh my dear am sorry...But my phone is faulty now, and I need a new one. Please help me get it"
You started your relationship with her by giving her monthly allowances. If I may ask, what's the aim of the monthly allowances by the way? What does she offer to you that you have to be giving her monthly allowances? Is it sex? lipsrsealed
Lemme not jump into conclusion sha, but you already started giving her money like you have it, she's in more in love with your money than you, Too bad. undecided

If you feel you can't be Father Christmas to her, then end the relationship. In your next one continue giving monthly allowances
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by chybykee(m): 4:00am On May 27, 2015
You started it

She's your Employee ba?
You've not paid for some months that's why Bro.

tongue
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by cyprus000: 4:50am On May 27, 2015
I give her monthly allowances.

[size=13pt]
I don't believe this your story,but if atall,this is true.

You are one of these guyz making things hard for ggz who want to find peace in relationship.

Come oo!..are you a human being atall?

Don't you think?.,we have over 50million nigerians living under 1$ per day,with no hope of two square meal daily,some even eat once in two dayz.
Majority of them are children
All you could do,is put your GF under monthly allowanceangry

Has in,for wat kwaanu?..unto say na employee?

Where her papa dey,waiting be her hand work?

I don't want to call you names,but you are a fucktarrd dudeangry

TOPOUT angry
[/size]
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by pretydiva(f): 5:32am On May 27, 2015
U ve been magarized op
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by SPAGGYYY(f): 5:52am On May 27, 2015
[size=20pt]Meanwhile Today is my GF's birthday and she got me an 1phone 5s to celebrate with her...and I got her a monster size 100cm teddy bear

she loves me and I love her too....and that's what we call love....

But OP if an ATM machine no dispense again..u go still dey go der?[/size]
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Monicasque(f): 5:52am On May 27, 2015
U started it bro. No money no love. I aint saying she's a gold digger, but she aint messing wit no broke nigga.

Lol

bt seriously though, u ruined yo relationship the day u used money instead of yo persona to win her
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by PrinceVictorE(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
You started your relationship with her by giving her monthly allowances. If I may ask, what's the aim of the monthly allowances by the way? What does she offer to you that you have to be giving her monthly allowances? Is it sex? lipsrsealed
Lemme not jump into conclusion sha, but you already started giving her money like you have it, she's in more in love with your money than you, Too bad. undecided

If you feel you can't be Father Christmas to her, then end the relationship. In your next one continue giving monthly allowances

I only gave her out of love in fact I've never had sex with her.
But I got your point man. Thanks a lot.
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Nobody: 9:53am On May 27, 2015
PrinceVictorE:

I only gave her out of love in fact I've never had sex with her. But I got your point man. Thanks a lot.
u mumu die.
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by PrinceVictorE(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
Mrcdorv:
u mumu die.

I love this NL!
Truth always said
Thanks a lot man

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by olasmith10(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
I get annoyed anytime I c dis type of post...u need a fire blazing angel swinging in d sky before u know dat lady just wants ur cash..C'mon...Never let a woman det ur happiness..
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Goandie: 12:24pm On May 27, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I don't believe this your story,but if atall,this is true.

You are one of these guyz making things hard for ggz who want to find peace in relationship.

Come oo!..are you a human being atall?

Don't you think?.,we have over 50million nigerians living under 1$ per day,with no hope of two square meal daily,some even eat once in two dayz.
Majority of them are children
All you could do,is put your GF under monthly allowanceangry

Has in,for wat kwaanu?..unto say na employee?

Where her papa dey,waiting be her hand work?

I don't want to call you names,but you are a fucktarrd dudeangry

TOPOUT angry
[/size]

Gbam
Seconded
Dis op be like guys wey like to show off say dem get moni but him cum turn mugu(Atm) for d gal.
Op why wud u date a gal and start givin allowee wen ur papa no be dangote
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 27, 2015
PrinceVictorE:

I only gave her out of love in fact I've never had sex with her. But I got your point man. Thanks a lot.
. SARCASTIC
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 27, 2015
PrinceVictorE:

. TOO BAD LoLZ
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by ireneony(f): 12:44pm On May 27, 2015
ur girlfriend reply is hilariousgrin
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by ireneony(f): 12:49pm On May 27, 2015
Monicasque:
U started it bro. No money no love. I aint saying she's a gold digger, but she aint messing wit no broke nigga.

Lol

bt seriously though, u ruined yo relationship the day u used money instead of yo persona to win her
do u know if the man monthly allowance is #5000grin
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by rosy4u(f): 12:53pm On May 27, 2015
bros u er on a looooontin cry
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by badassProdigy(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2015
RUNNNNNNN
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by cyprus000: 3:27pm On May 27, 2015
Goandie:

Gbam
Seconded
Dis op be like guys wey like to show off say dem get moni but him cum turn mugu(Atm) for d gal.
Op why wud u date a gal and start givin allowee wen ur papa no be dangote
[size=13pt]
This is my own prosps with this guy,cos after falling mugu.

He is indirectly spoiling this gal and the next person to feel the heat.

Is her next boyfriend.
wen he refuse to fall maga too,she will term the "BROKE ASS NIGGA" in her shallow mind,then dump him,after she must have emitionally abuse himangry.

The circle doesn't end on her,cos she has goons,who must have visaulz being in her shoes and their BFrnds feel the heat too,cos they will mount pressure on them to be lyk this fucctarrd dude.

It is dudes lyk this guy,who turn girlz to gold digger,while some of them are naturarily gold-diggersangry
[/size]
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Tmeey(f): 3:57pm On May 27, 2015
Laff wan kill me die ooo. Sigh! Sometimes I wonder if you guys are joking when you ask these things. If you buy her new fone trust me you will put additional gbese for your head, cause then you will buy her credit too, and no she's not calling you with that credit, so you decide bros, should you buy her that fone? angry sad

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Goandie: 5:40pm On May 27, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
This is my own prosps with this guy,cos after falling mugu.

He is indirectly spoiling this gal and the next person to feel the heat.

Is her next boyfriend.
wen he refuse to fall maga too,she will term the "BROKE ASS NIGGA" in her shallow mind,then dump him,after she must have emitionally abuse himangry.

The circle doesn't end on her,cos she has goons,who must have visaulz being in her shoes and their BFrnds feel the heat too,cos they will mount pressure on them to be lyk this fucctarrd dude.

It is dudes lyk this guy,who turn girlz to gold digger,while some of them are naturarily gold-diggersangry
[/size]

Bro I dey feel ur word, that why 2 find a nice lady that is understing nd ready 2 hustle with u dey hard, wat most of this gals of nowadays want na self made men but wen will dey be self made lady.
but bro we know dis story is not true coz I don't think guy mugu like that him just want make d story sweet.
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Osyxcel(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2015
ATM....kikikikiki grin

Bros, move on ASAP... No time for BS mehn.
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Monicasque(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
do u know if the man monthly allowance is #5000grin

hehehhe okay honey
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Rapsodee(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2015
Best thing is to let go of her or else she will continue demanding and will later dump you when you stop giving her because A relationship that is built on money will forever be maintained by money
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by hidee20(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
endowednicky:
gringringringringringrin,it would haff been beta if u had fallen from coconut tree....#just saying#

i dey mad?wetin wan carry me go on top coconut tree in the first place...grin
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by frob0genius(f): 7:55pm On May 27, 2015
PrinceVictorE:
You have a "girlfriend", but your "girlfriend " doesn't have a" boyfriend ".
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by hottest111: 10:08pm On May 27, 2015
Bro.M totally disappointed in u ..* walking away *

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / Photo: Who Is The Original Owner Of Woman Breast, Husban Or The Baby? / THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.