Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari (29397 Views)

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 9:36am On May 27, 2015
Rawani:

General Buhari will keep getting stronger while his detractors continue to gnash their teeth in frustration that the man they swore was an unelectable 'certificateless' sick old cattle-rearer, is about to be sworn-in in a few hours as the Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sai Baba.

AdamsBashforth if you read carefully, you would see I was addressing GMB's detractors. Now look at the posters before and after me to understand the context of my post.

TANoids consumed by bitterness keep claiming the great General is sick anywhere from the North Pole to Timbuktu... Clearly frustrated by the fact the General Buhari is going to be sworn in to govern us all in a few hours.

I hope you understand.

O sorry...please next time, quote them directly so that independent observers would just jump over such comments. I dont read or talkless respond to people who foam in the mouth while trying to air their views. Sorry about the mix up.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 9:38am On May 27, 2015
theV0ice:
It should have been clear to all and sundry that he wanted to get away from political jobbers who want one favour or another.

I like his style jare: ignore the conspiracy theorists and ignore the political contractors from all corners of the country.

GMB is demystifying the Nigerian style of governance and I'm loving it grin

74 likes?. GMB is on the roll here
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Halaz(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's true Buhari didn't take part in the coup of 31/12/1983, but he was in Nigeria. He was flown from Jos to Lagos to assume the duty of Head of State.
yeah!! I like ya...
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by IYANGBALI: 9:39am On May 27, 2015
theV0ice:
It should have been clear to all and sundry that he wanted to get away from political jobbers who want one favour or another.

I like his style jare: ignore the conspiracy theorists and ignore the political contractors from all corners of the country.

GMB is demystifying the Nigerian style of governance and I'm loving it grin
yes o. Now we have our own Mandela
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Rawani: 9:43am On May 27, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

O sorry...please next time, quote them directly so that independent observers would just jump over such comments. I dont read or talkless respond to people who foam in the mouth while trying to air their views. Sorry about the mix up.

It's alright. Comprehension is dynamic.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by theV0ice: 9:46am On May 27, 2015
AreaFada2:
Well, many people helped him overthrow Shagari. Ignoring the input of those people led to IBB n co booting him out. If he does same this time, the country will go no where. Those who spent big want big returns. If that doesn't materialise, rocking the boat is understatement. If only NASS and other corrupt bodies could be suspended for just 2 years so that GMB can have free hand to clean up the system.

@the bold, i wouldn't want to go over this again but countless commentators and participants in that coup have confirmed he had nothing to do with the coup but was only invited to lead because of his integrity.

As for the remainder of your post, I share your sentiments but there can't be democracy without the NASS. We know a lot of what is wrong with Nigeria is in that chamber. I hope GMB ignores their frivolous demands and let's see them forment trouble.

If they still don't develop a sense of patriotism, then we might have no choice but invite boko boys to assist.

Now that's a joke wink
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Pavarottii(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2015
Na who dem one decieve, not that I hate GMB! But they shouldn't be lying to us about his trip to UK, it was well obvious that he went there on an emergency,
1) Why didn't he let his APC executives know?
2) Why do u think David Cameron welcomed him like that, obviously because am sure David Cameron didn't know about the emergency visit.
3) Why did he miss the the inaugauration prayers for no valid reason of travelling?
4) What his he doing in UK, by this time when his hands are supposed to be on deck knowing he will be entering into power on friday to understand perefectly what he is going on in the country he his about to preside on.
5) When he knows that delegates will be coming in this period. He is supposed to be welcoming them. Following the right diplomacy process , what business has tinubu got to welcome the president of guninea? Where was osinbanjo or rather where is buhari.
Nigerians don't be deceived.
BUHARI went for MEDICAL CHECKUP!!!
Wish him quick recovery and good health.
#whereisbuhari?
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by encryptjay(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2015
My boss is coming back... grin
Meanwhile, we dey Villa dey arrange tinz...

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by FemiFaniKayode: 10:04am On May 27, 2015
[[s]quote author=GenBuhari post=34132889][b][size=14pt]I have a bad feeling about this.

Can anybody confirm that the picture of Buhari shaking hands with David Cameron in UK was not from his previous trip?

Is there any video or video interview that confirms Buhari travelled to London again?.

What I am saying is that Buhari may have already been assassinated (poisoned), when they reported he travelled to London a second time.

Has anybody heard from his wife or his most loyal supporters such as Tam David West?.

Iam increasingly starting to suspect Shaharareporters that reported Buhari is in London of being a tool of America (much like Al Jazeera).

My gut feeling tells me America has assassinate Buhari or being secretly held in detention.

Expect to learn tomorrow that either his plane crashed in the ocean, or that his convoy was blown up in a terrorist attack on the way to Abuja maybe by MOSSAB which America may hope would cause the North to explode into riotous unrest, that would justify a coup or transitional govt.

It also seems somehow that America may have select Osinbajo to do their bidding and he may well eventually get sworn in.

When we learn of Buhari's demise please do not believe it is an accident or bad luck just remember America and her allies were never going to allow him power.

Expect America, her allies and their Nigerian stooges (Thief Obasanjo and IBB) to be the first to offer condemnation and / or sympathies.

It is well. It is well.

[/size][/b][/quote][/s]

are u high on adulterated fuel?
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by adeA1(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
is his doctor also coming back with him or is he jetting off to london again in a few weeks?
op u ve as we'll taken ur medcine? Cos one cud surely tel u re on drugs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Bimpe29: 10:09am On May 27, 2015
Safe Journey Peoples President. May 29 on my mind.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by omenka(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2015
They've all arrived. cheesy
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by omenka(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2015
Vanellope:

Please, what does tanoid mean? I see it everywhere on nl and yet don't know what it means.
Ask Elder Gbawe, he's most eminently qualified to define a TANoid/saTAN/TANdroid. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by purplekayc(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2015
Hope he doesnt fu*k up!
Everyone putting him on. A plater
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by izuch(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
Superman11:

God bless our President

Amin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2015
He went to UK to cool down & prepare on his 1st presidential speech. Too much distraction in Abuja.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 11:05am On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Ask Elder Gbawe, he's most eminently qualified to define a TANoid/saTAN/TANdroid. cheesy

Androids of Satan? shocked
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by OYAY(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2015
Nice move my competent president! Nigeria must be liberated from political jobbers and marauders presenting themselves as leaders and business moguls/wizards,many of which will meet their waterloo from may29. Sai Baba! Change DOLE!
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by santosesq1(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2015
State govnors must confirm a minister frm state old man buhari be informed ok
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Ritchiee: 12:20pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by honourhim: 4:11pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Sai Baba!!

#BabaWhileYouWereGone, PDP said Tinubu and Amaechi went to fetch you back home and their twin brothers were eventually spotted in Lagos and Port Harcourt respectively.

#BabaWhileYouWereGone, TANoids kept praying that you don't come back alive.

#BabaWhileYouWereGone, fuel sold for N400 in Lagos.

#BabaWhileYouWereGona, we missed you. cry

I think the right thing should be - BabaWhileYouWereAway. He is not gone and he isnt going no where. He ll be here with us.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by tola9ja: 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
[b][size=14pt]I have a bad feeling about this.

Can anybody confirm that the picture of Buhari shaking hands with David Cameron in UK was not from his previous trip?

Is there any video or video interview that confirms Buhari travelled to London again?.

What I am saying is that Buhari may have already been assassinated (poisoned), when they reported he travelled to London a second time.

Has anybody heard from his wife or his most loyal supporters such as Tam David West?.

Iam increasingly starting to suspect Shaharareporters that reported Buhari is in London of being a tool of America (much like Al Jazeera).

My gut feeling tells me America has assassinate Buhari or being secretly held in detention.

Expect to learn tomorrow that either his plane crashed in the ocean, or that his convoy was blown up in a terrorist attack on the way to Abuja maybe by MOSSAB which America may hope would cause the North to explode into riotous unrest, that would justify a coup or transitional govt.

It also seems somehow that America may have select Osinbajo to do their bidding and he may well eventually get sworn in.

When we learn of Buhari's demise please do not believe it is an accident or bad luck just remember America and her allies were never going to allow him power.

Expect America, her allies and their Nigerian stooges (Thief Obasanjo and IBB) to be the first to offer condemnation and / or sympathies.

It is well. It is well.

[/size][/b]

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by stevecantrell: 7:27pm On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

I hope you like the inclusion.

Honestly, the APC leaders who might have thought that Buhari will do their bidding are in for a shocker.

Though I pray he finds a way to manage them in a way that will not rock the boat.

Baba will soon break a record as most unpopular president within his OWN party. A stark contrast to GEJs come chop antics.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
theV0ice:

@the bold, i wouldn't want to go over this again but countless commentators and participants in that coup have confirmed he had nothing to do with the coup but was only invited to lead because of his integrity.

As for the remainder of your post, I share your sentiments but there can't be democracy without the NASS. We know a lot of what is wrong with Nigeria is in that chamber. I hope GMB ignores their frivolous demands and let's see them forment trouble.

If they still don't develop a sense of patriotism, then we might have no choice but invite boko boys to assist.

Now that's a joke wink
. As for Buhari being invited to lead, that's pure rewriting history. I remember that in 1981 or early 82, there was clear rumour of a Buhari -led coup afoot. I had seasoned journalists in the family. To begin with, Buhari wanted to take over from OBJ. Did you ever ask why OBJ changed NASS "electoral college" rule after 1979 election, that would hv made Awo president?? A Yoruba man succeeding a Yoruba would lead to a couple. But the coup still came anyway, only later than it would have. GMB has wanted power for a long time. Now he has it, hope he uses it well.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by kestolove95(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
[b][size=14pt]I have a bad feeling about this.

It is well. It is well.

[/size][/b]
I wonder how you think sumtyms u can post rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account / Abacha And Babangida In Kontagora In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.