Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! (906 Views)

My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? / Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday / See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 27, 2015
My Enugu experience yesterday.....

I left a friend's house(uwani) at exactly 8:47pm and headed home. As I got to holy-ghost roundabout, I decided to find somewhere to eat first before person papa go quench for road. After eating It was around 9:32pm and I entered a bus going to Eke/Emene/Express cos I will be dropping at IMT/Campus 2 bus stop. I asked the conductor how much to polo bus stop and he replied #50 and I bargained #30 but we finally settled at #40 and I quickly jumped into the bus because it was getting late and the cloud looks pregnant.
One man approached our bus and said "onwere onye ji one thousand akwu ugwo ebea?" (Anybody paying with #1000 here?) and nobody replied him...so he kept asking and said "achorokwam motor move o, ka mmadu jiri one thousand kwo mu ugwo ebea" (I don't want if this vehicle starts going someone will pay me with #1000).
It was then that a guy sitting beside me said he has 1K with him...he then told him to bring the money so he will collect change from people selling things beside our bus and the guy gave him the 1K.
After like a minute, the conductor came with two other passengers and the bus was filled up and ready to move. The guy now asked the conductor to give him his change and the conductor replied "Which change"?
He told him that he was the guy that gave him #1000 note to find change and the conductor told the guy "Oburu egwu, kwusi ya" (if na joke make you stop am).
That was when we realised that the other guy who collected the 1K is a bit taller than the conductor. Chaiiii......this guy have just being duped.

The poor guy beside me immediately jumped down the vehicle looked left and right and could not utter a word...the people in the bus told him to enter the bus cos you can't find a black Goat at night.
The driver told him to enter bus or he will leave him here oo. The guy had no choice than to hop in and we left.
Inside the bus, I held my wallet and my phones very tight just like how super glue bonds anything it touches.
On getting to IMT/Campus 2 bus stop, I paid the conductor and checked my phones and wallet again...and the most important of them all, I checked my scrotum to know whether my testicles are still complete before I jumped down.

Things dey happen shaa......
Who knows how many people would have fallen victim and how many people who will still fell victim to this bad boys in town.
Nigerians Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! by Godfullsam(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2015
Na wa o shocked shocked shocked
Re: How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! by mimicious(f): 7:59am On May 27, 2015
The guy mind strong. Who even know whether na plan work abi the driver no know em conductor
Re: How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! by kodded(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2015
Jungle justice to any one caught angry

1 Like

Re: How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On May 27, 2015
mimicious:
The guy mind strong. Who even know whether na plan work abi the driver no know em conductor

The driver never came down from his seat...
He was just there firing the engine of the vehicle.
Re: How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! by mimicious(f): 8:46am On May 27, 2015
laidesmen217:

The driver never came down from his seat... He was just there firing the engine of the vehicle.
Things do happen. Lucky it's not you.

1 Like

Re: How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 27, 2015
mimicious:

Things do happen. Lucky it's not you.

Thank God it's not me o.
Cos that 1k fit hold me reach one week
Re: How This Innocent Guy Got Duped At Enugu State Yesterday. Nigerians Beware!!! by mimicious(f): 9:43am On May 27, 2015
laidesmen217:

Thank God it's not me o. Cos that 1k fit hold me reach one week
Hahhaha u are right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Rulers In Search Of Person To Use As Sacrifice In Ikorodu / NDRS Militant Group Makes New Demands / Domestic violence survivor tells her story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.