Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lagos Appoints New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu, Masses Protests - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Appoints New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu, Masses Protests (590 Views)

Okorocha Appoints Uriel Oputa As Imo State Carnival Ambassador (Photo, Video) / Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others / Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Appoints New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu, Masses Protests by nicejide: 7:59am On May 27, 2015
The Lagos State Government has approved the appointment of Prince Kabiru Adewale Sotobi as the next Ayangburen of Ikorodu.

He will mount the thrown left vacant by Oba Salaudeen Oyefusi, who died in August 2, 2014.

Prince Sotobi, who will be the 20th Ayangburen, hails from the Lasunwon Ruling House.

Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Lateef Ibirogba, who made the announcement at a press briefing in Alausa, Ikeja, said that the appointment take immediate effect.

Some of the citizens say they do not want him as their king. According to my reports, there was a protest yesterday before the crowning which to me did not looks successful..
Photo of the citizens protesting that they don't want the new Ayangburen; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/lagos-appoints-new-ayangburen-of.html

(1) (Reply)

End Of Romance? Paris Bans Lovelocks, To Remove All Existing Ones / Interview: 'i Never Knew My Songs Would Be Evergreen' - King Sunny Ade / Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.