Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic (23771 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Obasanjo Geared Up For A Football Match (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by andymofia(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2015
Hell Rufai
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Nobody: 10:03am On May 27, 2015
ezychris:
D fuel issue no concern dem sef

Meanwhile the NNPC and the PDP run govt are doing nothing about the fuel....and Rufai has not taken over yet....

You PDPians....learn to accept your shortcomings.
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Mogidi: 10:04am On May 27, 2015
Osinbanjo is an inch taller than El-Rufai.
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by GoldenJAT(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2015
Dis1 him n d deputy luk alike lik dis?jst ma observation sha.
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by GoldenJAT(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2015
Mk I comment again!na which club dem de play against?
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by ezychris(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Meanwhile the NNPC and the PDP run govt are doing nothing about the fuel....and Rufai has not taken over yet....

You PDPians....learn to accept your shortcomings.

Hello! U dnt av to quote me... I'm neither a supporter of PDP nor APC.
Peeps should do what's right, nt because dey ar dressed fr a sport shud it be on d media. it doesn't gve any of us a penny
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Nicepoker(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2015
Under 20 on my mind.
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Nobody: 10:25am On May 27, 2015
ezychris:

Hello! U dnt av to quote me... I'm neither a supporter of PDP nor APC.
Peeps should do what's right, nt because dey ar dressed fr a sport shud it be on d media. it doesn't gve any of us a penny

I agree with you...but for now Rufai is not in charge....yet.
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by permsec: 10:35am On May 27, 2015
chymystique:
I do hear this man is a midget.. so its true shocked cheesy
Happy birthday. Wullnp
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by chymystique(f): 11:34am On May 27, 2015
permsec:
Happy birthday. Wullnp

Thanks permsec smiley

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Bimpe29: 11:36am On May 27, 2015
Nice 1.

Can't imagine the score line, when you have duo of Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi on the same side.

grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by crystaliyamu20(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2015
Congratulation to our subscribers who won with us last week, for fixed games on the romanian, french, and east europe league,contact our agent on 2348136171479 and subscribe today and get your 100% sure win.
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by buchichukwu69: 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
[size=48pt]See brain![/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: New PDP Meets Buhari, Osinbajo Today, Reveals What Will Happen / Professor Humphrey Nwosu's Account Of The Annulment Of The June 12 1993 Election / Reactions As Tinubu Defends Buhari’s Ballot Box Snatching Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.