Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me (39109 Views)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Besto(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:
I'm typing this from my mobile phone and I am in a hurry as I have a bucket of water I need to go get, I'm hoping to get a reasonable objective advice soon.

Due to whatever reason, we had not had power supply for over a week now and our water tank has run out of water, fuel is also too expensive in my area to use the generator as I will have to turn off everything to make sure only the borehole gets electricity.

With no option at hand I had to take jerrycan and buckets to the next building where water is being sold, on getting there I found this 16-17yrs old girl as the attendant, I noticed she kept looking at me awkwardly, after filling my buckets she refused taking money from me, I insisted as I would need to fetch a lot of water. Unknown to me she has been subsidizing the amount I spend, meaning if I had fetched N100 worth she only takes N50.

Now each time I go there, she keeps looking directly into my eyes, smiling unnecessarily, and it is making me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for her, I can't possibly go inside and report her to her parents, I have been looking for a way to caution her but each time I go to get water there are also other people there and I don't want to be unreasonably rude.

jags ur own beta...
mine went as far as Striking a str8 convo with me even though i had always give ha dz straight strict looks weneva we come in contact...

what i observed z dat an underage dat likes you would go lengths at her efforts.....

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by frisky2good(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2015
Unfortunately there's no single NGO that fights for the rights of men and the constitution only protects women against men not men against women. The only thing is to take your case to the court of God. Pray hard.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by onome324(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2015
limolalikamaila:
Draw her closer, turn her buttock to you and give her two slap.

Then tell her fiercely

I have 12 inch dick and am sure you can't survive a round.
Oya go find your mate.

Tank me later
Lols..my gee
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by dotna(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2015
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin Relocate to another borehole.
cheesy so on point
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Khd95(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2015
Firstly,i blame GEJ for lack of fuel nd electricity dat drove u into her compound.

Bro,shes a minor,dnt compromise giving reciprocating her gestures tho.
Its a stage she must pass thru,bt as an adult,make frend wit her like d one u ve wit ur kid sis or cousin..
Dnt evr act like u ve been noticing her too.

If u cant do all dis,bro some 1 said'relocate 2 anoda borehole'till buhari take over
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Khd95(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2015
Firstly,i blame GEJ for lack of fuel nd electricity dat drove u into her compound.

Bro,shes a minor,dnt compromise reciprocating her gestures tho.
Its a stage she must pass thru,bt as an adult,make frend wit her like d one u ve wit ur kid sis or cousin..

If u cant do all dis,bro some 1 said'relocate 2 anoda borehole'till buhari take over
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by olasalam(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2015
heey, u dnt kn may b the young girl is trying to give u 'eye' (winch bird) u beta run for ya laif
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by GodMode: 4:46pm On May 27, 2015
Khd95:

Bro,shes a minor,dnt compromise giving reciprocating her gestures tho.

What if the girl starts leaning on you

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by okooloyun1(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
limolalikamaila:

Then tell her fiercely

Oya go find your mate.

Tank me later
You're so hilarious
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by scachy(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:
I'm typing this from my mobile phone and I am in a hurry as I have a bucket of water I need to go get, I'm hoping to get a reasonable objective advice soon.

Due to whatever reason, we had not had power supply for over a week now and our water tank has run out of water, fuel is also too expensive in my area to use the generator as I will have to turn off everything to make sure only the borehole gets electricity.

With no option at hand I had to take jerrycan and buckets to the next building where water is being sold, on getting there I found this 16-17yrs old girl as the attendant, I noticed she kept looking at me awkwardly, after filling my buckets she refused taking money from me, I insisted as I would need to fetch a lot of water. Unknown to me she has been subsidizing the amount I spend, meaning if I had fetched N100 worth she only takes N50.

Now each time I go there, she keeps looking directly into my eyes, smiling unnecessarily, and it is making me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for her, I can't possibly go inside and report her to her parents, I have been looking for a way to caution her but each time I go to get water there are also other people there and I don't want to be unreasonably rude.
For what ever it ll look like, advise her as if she's ur younger sister and let her know that she's too young for that n u r not interested in her.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by optimismlaz(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
It is not a bad omen to like or love somebody, pls dont condem her yet, instead nurture her and direct her to d good path of life. If i may ask how old are u now? If u welcome her, treat her like a sister she will never forget u, and when she is rape u may come calling.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by eminenta: 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
Tis eida u stop going there,bt if u do u won't get dey water subsidy...
Try going to orda boreholes....bt if u do it mayb far or more expensive
Try meeting her in person,bt if u do u may end up boring new holes with her...some of dis tenage gurls can b evil,
Plus if u meet her,nd talk to ha if she refuse to stop,threat dat u wud tell her parents,bt she mite end up false accusing u of many tink if u make dat step...
Hw many advice av u nw?
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by GodMode: 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
optimismlaz:
It is not a bad omen to like or love somebody, pls dont condem her yet, instead nurture her and direct her to d good path of life. If i may ask how old are u now? If u welcome her, treat her like a sister she will never forget u, and when she is rape u may come calling.

Do you mean ripe

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by vega84(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2015
Caution fr? Fr smiling @ her customers abi na Wetin? As in wat exactly is the gal,s crime? Abegi Msctchewwww! #vegatalks
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Moana(f): 5:00pm On May 27, 2015
The topic says sexual harrassment and the thread is talking about looking into the OP eyes and smiling at me. Please super mods did the definition of sexual harassing change to looking and smiling at someone? undecided
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by martyns303(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
The topic says sexual harrassment and the thread is talking about looking into the OP eyes and smiling at me. Please super mods did the definition of sexual harassing change to looking and smiling at someone? undecided

My dear, I never said I was being sexually harassed, don't know how the mods changed it to a sexual harassment.

That been said, the way this girl was behaving, there is no denial what was her intentions.

I had to look away to avoid eye contact, it was absolute discomfort. I wish I have better words to describe the luscious way she was acting.

I regret opening this thread, as I could have simply tried hard and ignore her. I however wanted to talk to someone about it as it even seems funny at the time.

I had just spent N5K to get 10litres of fuel to pump water, the downside is, there is a dispenser outside the building so neighbors could get water from us and there is no way of shutting it off from the inside and I can't stand outside and stop people from getting water, this means the water will run out before the day runs out, the good side is I won't have to go out to get water.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
UnknownT:
Water subsidy. She na bad government, you na bad importer grin

grin grin ;DSMH...nairaland ...crazy ppl every where
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by rayopt(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Teenagers of these days dey fear me Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.
Ah sweeeeaaaaarrrrr!!!!
And this same shiii is also happening to me oo. .but what have been doing is play maturity! Treatin' her like a sister
Mine is even very tempting, going as far as teasing me with a question like "do i like binta and friends?" am like "ah. .me don't like super story ooo except if it is 24 hour or heroes". . .my dumb sense no sabi say the meaning of binta and friends na code name for xxxx Films. .chai!!!
Although i can't deny the fact that somefinz do pop up in ma head, but the devil is a liar!! Underaged is underaged, she fit go outside go collect am but no be for my hand she go taste am lai lai
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by cooluc(f): 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Wait up! A little girl gives you wierd glances and all of a sudden the next best thing you thought of was to open a thread and report her to Nairalanders? Seriously? sad sad sad
Personally I don't c anything wrong in getting advice irrespective of the channel or means...as far as he can arrive at a logical solution to his problem shekina!
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
Make oga do the paa wit the girl him dey waste time... U don't know that God brought u there for a reason.. Just buy condom and do it sharp sharp...u will feel great. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by babsadams: 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
Guy, i believe dis girl got a crush ons you. Just ignore as much as possible.[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
she is 17years... she has a harmless crush on you. Just be matured about it and dont involve anybody... haba, you were once a teenager before so why are you acting annoyed... if you dont act on her signs of interest, she would stop liking you.

martyns303:

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by ahmedng: 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
Thugnificient:
why cause Mayhem out of situation that happens day-to-day in our society. You could have just ignore it like it never happened.. and if you're interested, you take your own calculative risk. Why bother yourself about a less complicated matter out of all other complicated complication of life?

lol....LMAO
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by MissSlimbody(f): 5:39pm On May 27, 2015
rayopt:

Ah sweeeeaaaaarrrrr!!!!
And this same shiii is also happening to me oo. .but what have been doing is play maturity! Treatin' her like a sister
Mine is even very tempting, going as far as teasing me with a question like "do i like binta and friends?" am like "ah. .me don't like super story ooo except if it is 24 hour or heroes". . .my dumb sense no sabi say the meaning of binta and friends na code name for xxxx Films. .chai!!!
Although i can't deny the fact that somefinz do pop up in ma head, but the devil is a liar!! Underaged is underaged, she fit go outside go collect am but no be for my hand she go taste am lai lai

Parents really need to pay extra attention to their kids.

I was told of a 14yr old girl that's already taking dry gin, henekiens, and 1 other one called "ori maalu"
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by ElekeNtioba: 5:57pm On May 27, 2015
I dont know between the Mod (who created d FP title) and OP who deserves d bigger slap.

Phucking embarassing! Cant differentiate between a crush and harassment....smh
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 27, 2015
grin i no think she fine reach,e get as 16yrs old girl go fine reach na u for carry her go nkoro toast her like mature lady.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by blakky97(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:

poor you.
you really must be very frightened everytime she looks at you.
cut the crap dude! is she fine?
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Superman11(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2015
Holatunde007:
Then call her inside a dark room, and speak senses into her forking head.........btw be kiaful some teenage. Can be more dangerous than adult self

forking head huh.. when she hold am for one tight corner ma guy go scream oooo
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Superman11(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2015
onome324:

Lols..my gee

so that is what you will do?
slapping butt only arouses her sexually for your info.
9 inches some ladies love especially teenage girls . they don't know which size is biggest or small.. they take all sizes.. so its a bad idea.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by just4fun(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2015

Then tell her fiercely

Oya go find your mate.

Tank me later[/quote

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin] bros u funny ooo !!!!!!!!
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Babaloko02(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
Call her to a conner, finger her well and give her d Bleep of her life if u knw u are interestd, and if u are nt then take ur eyes off her. Cos e be like say u self get dirty mind :PCall her to a conner, finger her well and give her d Bleep of her life if u knw u are interestd, and if u are nt then take ur eyes off her. Cos e be like say u self get dirty mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things Only Those Born With A Wooden Spoon Understand! / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.