Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River (16105 Views)

Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Man Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun State / Floating Body Of Man Whom NDLEA Men Allegedly Left To Drown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Spaxon(f): 10:14am On May 27, 2015
wicked man
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Geesanni: 10:15am On May 27, 2015
Y B SAY NA 4 OGUN STATE BAD NEWS DEY COME OUTSIDE EVERYDAY,OMO OGUN E BAA IRAHIN WI OO.(OGUN PPLE MK UNA TALK TO NNA SELF)OGUN ARE GOOD PPLE,BT D RECENT NEWS IS ALWAYS SPEAKING ILL OF U GUYS.EVERYDAY NA CHILD RAPE,KIDNAPPIN,RITUAL DEN,ROBBERY ETC BAD NEWS WE DEY HEAR

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by slap1(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2015
kennygee:
People like this should be made to live in the zoo with wild animals.
Nigeria is already a zoo na.
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by cococandy(f): 10:17am On May 27, 2015
Gosh cry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Nicepoker(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2015
It must always be from ogun state

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Chubhie: 10:18am On May 27, 2015
That third leg is a curse on every man who can't discipline it. I've seen it happen countless times even amongst mentally strong minds. A man that hasn't conquered himself can never be a real man.

It is a funny and pitiable sight to see a man whose loins are on fire. Not even my old man was able to escape it. But then, I can be the difference.
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by ITbomb(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2015
75 rape cases now since Buhari was announced winner.
What will happen when he is inaugurated?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Dcaliphate(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2015
kennygee:
People like this should be made to live in the zoo with wild animals.
babe u r wise
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by XLR8R(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2015
shocked dude babes don cheap na… 10 yr old[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Nobody: 10:21am On May 27, 2015
ITbomb:
75 rape cases now since Buhari was announced winner.

What will happen when he is inaugurated?

By then they will rape your mother undecided
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by aniyphil: 10:22am On May 27, 2015
VISTIN:
God will judge him. He's not the only unemployed in this country.

If he cannot control his unemployed s o m e t h i n g, let him borrow money and get some office for his restless thing.

15 yrs in jail, please.

You meant to say death by hanging . . .he raped and killed a 10 year old!
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Dcaliphate(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2015
VISTIN:
God will judge him. He's not the only unemployed in this country.

If he cannot control his unemployed s o m e t h i n g, let him borrow money and get some office for his restless thing.

15 yrs in jail, please.
15 is too small for rape + murder, he should rot in jail.
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by funkybully(f): 10:22am On May 27, 2015
Ogun South West again? If not rape, it's ritual.

Tufiakwaaaasaa!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by olasmith10(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2015
Ogun again!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Nobody: 10:31am On May 27, 2015
haha stupid man! Stupid dick!..i wish dey cut his tin..idiocy is goin higher evryday..1 out of d million bastards we've got in nigeria
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by mimicious(f): 10:52am On May 27, 2015
The hediot is heartless, after raping her he still drowned her. No need taking him to court just castrate the Bleep in bastard angry
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Nobody: 10:56am On May 27, 2015
...and why would the mother of the victim wish the case withdrawn sad She should realise prosecuting this oke-mkpi could save another female this kinda horror undecided Anyway, I know his prosecution shall go on except....... lipsrsealed sad
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Mykelpato(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2015
Pure madness #what a region, rape cases always..
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by diehard1: 11:01am On May 27, 2015
I still don't understand when victims of crime in Nigeria can say they are not interested in pursing murder case and the police or whoever will drop the case , letting a criminal go free. Is it not supposed to be state against the criminal? Stringent measures should be taken against all these rapists and pedophiles to deter others from doing same. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by 9jatatafo(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2015
What a cruel and wicked world! 25 years old man bleeped a 10 years old girl forcefully and supposedly drown her? This is despicable! He should be sent to jail if if the mother of the deceased discontinue pursuing the matter but the government should pursue it to serve as an example to other wicked men of this kind.
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Nobody: 11:03am On May 27, 2015
[size=18pt]pedophiles, kidnappers should be given death sentence in Nigeria..... It is getting really alarming[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by wwisedu: 11:26am On May 27, 2015
Whether the mother does not want to push the case again is irrelevant because it is a case against the state.
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Nobody: 11:32am On May 27, 2015
Sounds like one of those horrible nollywood films
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Nobody: 11:32am On May 27, 2015
It is time to start executing people in this country to restore sanity. I am an advocate of death penalty and I believe some crimes should be punished by death.

Rapists should be executed

Terrorists should be executed

Kidnappers should be executed

Fake drug/hard drug dealers should be executed.

Murderers/money ritualists should be executed

Human rights groups campaigning against the death sentence should go to hell and join Satan there. Don't tell me that it is bad to dispatch these despicable set of people to hell because when they harm/kill their victims, they show no mercy at all.

I say execute them all! Nonsense!!

Arowolo should face a firing squad for this crime.
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

By then they will rape your mother undecided

Epic reply! Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by michael807: 11:49am On May 27, 2015
tunjion:
Man rapes 10-year-old, causes her to drown in Ogun riverBy Seun Opejobi on May 27, 2015 LALASTICLALA

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/13/unemployed-man-rapes-10-year-old-causes-her-to-drown-in-ogun-river/

An Unemployed man, Ishau Arowolo who allegedly raped a 10-year-old Sofiatu Akilolu and caused her to drown to death in Orisada-Eyo Community of Yewa South Local Government Area of Ogun State has been apprehended by the State Police Command.

Arowolo, 25, was said to have caused the 10-year-old to drown after having carnal knowledge of her in a bush near the community river.

The deceased was attacked by Arowolo on Wednesday, April 1 while on her way to the river to fetch water in company of her friend, Abibatu.

It was gathered that Abibatu who witnessed what happened called the attention of the community.

A source who narrated the incident said, “The River is called Agude. It serves the community. That was not the first time little girls would go to fetch water at the place. On that day, the two girls met Ishau, Arowolo, and greeted him.

“Later, they observed he was coming behind them. Suddenly, he grabbed Sofiatu and entered into a bush to carry out the act. The other girl ran back to the community to tell us.

“When we got to the place, we did not find both of them, except their clothes and shoes. We began to comb the forest, until someone raised the alarm that Arowolo was hiding in the river. When we checked, he was found and pulled out.

“Minutes later, we also found Sofiatu. He might have drowned the girl after he raped her. She was unconscious, while blood was dripping from her private parts.”

Sofiatu was said to have been recovered from the river and taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Upon been nabbed by angry youths, Arowolo, was seriously tortured and handed over to men of the Owode Police Division.

Confirming the tragedy, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, said Arowolo has been charged to court.

“The suspect has been transferred from Owode to the state police headquarters, Eleweran. We have also charged him to court.

Nigeria remains indivisible – Jonathan
“But the mother of the victim has come to the police to say she is no longer interested in pursuing the matter. We are going to minute her stand to the Commissioner of Police to await further directives,” he said.
may the mercy be upon us what a painful act I pray that God give the family of the girl good heart of consulation Amen
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by holyokoto(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2015
The Man na YOLOBA

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by remebombom: 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
like seriously, I am yet to understand y so many parents whose children have been molested come up wit d stupid excuse of they are not interested in pursuing d case! to me it is the most stupid and reckless thing ever said! this is ur child we are talking about for crying out loud! is this normal?
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by whoisuche: 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
What a world we are living in. Parents be careful of your children.
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Fourwinds: 12:17pm On May 27, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Randy pennis
ooooooh. I wish i was dere, d guy's blocus would have been smashed before d arrival of policemen. Kill deir pen..is before taking dem to police. Dats my recommendation
Re: Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River by Fourwinds: 12:21pm On May 27, 2015
remebombom:
like seriously, I am yet to understand y so many parents whose children have been molested come up wit d stupid excuse of they are not interested in pursuing d case! to me it is the most stupid and reckless thing ever said! this is ur child we are talking about for crying out loud! is this normal?
so u don't know dat not everyone is fit to be a parent. Some people just give birth because others are doing d same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl / Commercial Sex Worker Loses N750,000 To Fraudster In Delta / Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.