Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

To Women: I Beg You - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Women: I Beg You (5908 Views)

See Another Lady's Threat On DNA And her advice to women / I / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 3:03am On May 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:
And men, mind the hygiene of your blokos!! Allways check for rashes around it and get rid of them. MAKE IT FRESH AND SPOTLESS!! All that bush you stuff around there, get rid of it!! Dnt keep a forest in there and expect that place to smell nice!! Stop wearing tight boxers!! You keep a forest there and to top it all, you wear tight boxers!! The worst is you dnt wash the boxers everyday!! Haboring dirty boxers!! Mbanu!! Haba!! You will stink!!

Scrub that thing with sponge. A lady came to a blog to complain that the skin of her boyfriend's pen1s peels and smells!! Tueh!! For what na? Scrub that thing well!! Some will have some horrible rashes or wounds but still wanna put the pen1s to use. Disgusting!! Watch your hygeine. Or else, we will cheat on you!!

#Drops Mic#

https://www.nairaland.com/2050109/stinking-kitty-cats-women-learn-hygiene
I had to quote this response from his former Puccie thread
This is classic !!
grin grin grin
Hahahahaha
I don laff taya

5 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 3:15am On May 28, 2015
Then on another thread sophyrocks says

Sophyrocks:

grin grin

When i say most Nl men are sissies and pvssies posing as alpha males, i aint joking about that. There is a very bad spirit roving on Nl that seun should be very concerned about. ..Nairaland is a site of succour for heartbroken and frustrated men who are not able to express themselves in public. Dnt be surprised if alot of them are sociopaths in real life... Could it be they aint getting enough love in real life and just need to let out some steam? grin grin

Wallahi I am loving this girl loads
Each time she speaks,she is addressing dinachi and people like him

5 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 4:02am On May 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
Tell that your friend to use him mouth wash the pucy well well angry
Your friend is a dirrty guy,no wonder his girls pucy smells badly! cheesy

HE SHOULD USE HIS TONGUE ROLL OUT WHAT EVER CANDIDA ALBACANS IN HER SMELLING PUCY SINCE HE IS AS BROKE AS HELL TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL.NDI ARA!!! cheesy

Ewwwwwww, I didn't just read this
*pukes*

1 Like

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 4:05am On May 28, 2015
dinachi:

You have never really been confronted with a blast from an evil smelling puccy. You may not be alive to tell the story! I give my friend some kudos for surviving that stench for that long. The guy is a survivor.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 7:05am On May 28, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy dear..If a Naija man wants to dump you, they can come up with various silly excuses ranging from the colour of your underpants to your laughing style grin
Really, if this story is true, what stops the dude from sitting his gal down, talk and do research on her problems and then find a solution.

This story isn't true nne.
I have ladies to stay away from boys and go for men.If at all the story is true, does it mean that if the friend gets married,he will divorce the wife based on yeast infection?
I DONT BELIEVE THE STORY SHA!THE GIRLS PUCY SMELLS THE WEY THE GUYS BODY SMELLS.
Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 7:24am On May 28, 2015
dinachi:

Do you want him alive after the experience? Or you want to kill him with the evil stench.
Well my real concern is for otherwise good ladies here who have the same problems but are not treating it with the seriousness it deserves.
At least I can count three friends who cited rotten puccy as their main reason for quitting their relationships.
Sometimes you may wonder why your man feigns headache

each time you make a move for sex or claims he is very tired. It could be he is just running away from the evil stench from the puccy.

Nna SOME GUYS LIKE PUCY WEY DEY SMELL OOOOOO.
SPEAK FOR YASELF!I HAVE HAD MY OWN PUCY LICKED SUCKED A DAY AFTER MY CIRCLE. cheesy tongue.*EWWWWWWWWWWW*What men can do for "love" and KONJI!!!!
Your friend is broke,if he wasn't,he will be eager to find out exactly what the sickness is down there out of fear and curiosity.And I dey sure say.e been dey fucck her without condom all this while.HOW CAN A MAN NOT KNOW THE KIND SICKNESS WEY DEY THE BABE BODY?WHICH KIND IGNORANCE BE THAT?SHUOOOOOR!NA SO UNA GO DEY CARRY DISEASE WEY ANTIBIOTICS FIT SOLVE.THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN RIFFRAFF WEY NO GET ONE NAIRA FIR POCKET DEY SEE FREE TOTO TO CHOP JUST BECAUSE GOLD CIRCLE IS AFFORDABLE!SOME STILL MAY NOT BUY IT!
Still waiting for the "boyfriend",that will tell me my pucy smells,I will stick my hands to take out all the mucus and rub it on his face like cream. grin
Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2015
Only a culprit will attack the messenger and leave the message. Some affected people will read assimilate and amend, while others will be busy trying desperately to divert attention from this issue. Different strokes for different folks! Most importantly instead of blaming the devil or wickedness of men for your collapsed relationships or lacklustre sex life, it may be time to look downwards and fumigate the graveyard between your legs to save the situation.
A clean puccy will definitely do you good and increase your well being and confidence in the bedroom.

5 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

SPEAK FOR YASELF!I HAVE HAD MY OWN PUCY LICKED SUCKED A DAY AFTER MY CIRCLE. cheesy
Which hospital is he presently bedridden? Is he still alive? Murder is a sin!
EggovinMma:

Nna SOME GUYS LIKE PUCY WEY DEY SMELL OOOOOO.
Haven't seen them!
EggovinMma:
Still waiting for the "boyfriend",that will tell me my pucy smells
Actually, most won't. They would rather walk and leave you to wallow in your odorsiferous environment. Those who can will resign themselves to a life of terrible stench may eventually die of aggravated Asthma after a few years grin grin

7 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 8:18am On May 28, 2015
dinachi:

Haven't seen them!

Actually, most won't. They would rather walk and leave you to wallow in your odorsiferous environment. Those who can will resign themselves to a life of terrible stench may eventually die of aggravated Asthma after a few years grin grin

He is still alive and still wants more! cheesy
YOU DONT NEED TO SEE THEM,I AM A GURL,NA WOMAN DEM DEY FUCCK ABI?WHAT SOME SAY TO A FRIEND IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY DO BEHIND CLOSED DOOR!Some guys go dey yarn dust say them no dey get down on a woman in the presence of their friends just to create rubbish hype,but inside closed doors,omo na dem clean kpekus pass DOG! grin

Lmao at die of Asthma!
Yogurt no get YEAST?Its very nutritious to consume loads of natural yeast!from an infected veegey!The virgins I like an open wound,as Long as its tempered with covks especially covks whose owners ar broke,it will continue to smell.

By the way,mine is smeling like Ogili,care to sniff?seems you love them odoriferous,,IRUsiferous,OGILIsiferous,SKUNKiferous,and DEADRATiferous!

7 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

By the way,mine is smeling like Ogili,care to sniff?seems you love them odoriferous,,IRUsiferous,OGILIsiferous,SKUNKiferous,and DEADRATiferous!
My God! Somebody wheel this woman into an intensive care unit for an immediate operation to save her life sorry kpekus! She is a danger to the entire nation!
Be serious Na! Relationships are crashing because of this.

5 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by pickabeau1: 8:36am On May 28, 2015
There is a riferous something on this thread.. grin

2 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 8:58am On May 28, 2015
dinachi:

Haven't seen them!

grin grin grin
Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 9:03am On May 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

He is still alive and still wants more! cheesy
YOU DONT NEED TO SEE THEM,I AM A GURL,NA WOMAN DEM DEY FUCCK ABI?WHAT SOME SAY TO A FRIEND IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY DO BEHIND CLOSED DOOR!Some guys go dey yarn dust say them no dey get down on a woman in the presence of their friends just to create rubbish hype,but inside closed doors,omo na dem clean kpekus pass DOG! grin

Lmao at die of Asthma!
Yogurt no get YEAST?Its very nutritious to consume loads of natural yeast!from an infected veegey!The virgins I like an open wound,as Long as its tempered with covks especially covks whose owners ar broke,it will continue to smell.

Bwahahahahaahaahhahahahaa
LWTMB
This girl, u no well oh... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 9:27am On May 28, 2015
dinachi:

My God! Somebody wheel this woman into an intensive care unit for an immediate operation to save her life sorry kpekus! She is a danger to the entire nation!
Be serious Na! Relationships are crashing because of this.

Intensive unit ke?!
Even with the number of smelling kpekuses of women Male doctors investigate on daily basis,They are known to be the worst womanizers.Thats to show you say you can only speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Arsenate(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

Intensive unit ke?!
Even with the number of smelling kpekuses of women Male doctors investigate on daily basis,They are known to be the worst womanizers.Thats to show you say you can only speak for yourself.
hey sweetie... tell me you are joking
Re: To Women: I Beg You by Kimoni: 10:44am On May 28, 2015
Dinachi, truly, you keep opening thread after thread complaining about women's pus3ie and I am wondering who is to blame for that?

Don't you think it's high time you up your game?

Spend a little more, carry neater girls and see if you won't get better value for your money. How can you go to slums night after night to carry dirty oloshos and you think they won't smell? Something be pis5ing you off so badly yet you won't stop shocked shocked

My guy, quit the noise and up your game.

#thankmelater

8 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2015
Kimoni:
Dinachi, truly, you keep opening thread after thread complaining about women's pus3ie and I am wondering who is to blame for that?
Don't you think it's high time you up your game?
Spend a little more, carry neater girls and see if you won't get better value for your money. How can you go to slums night after night to carry oloshos and you think they won't smell? Something be pis5ing you off so badly yet you won't stop shocked shocked
My guy, quit the noise and up your game.
#thankmelater
Kai, I am highly disappointed in you!
We are talking about women like you who dress well speak well yet they stink terribly down there.
The so called women of substance whose substance is odoriferous.
Pls be properly guided.

4 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Kimoni: 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
dinachi:

We are talking about women like you who dress well speak well yet they stink terribly down there.
Pls be properly guided.

grin grin grin Clown

abeg I have strict deadlines ahead of me jor
Re: To Women: I Beg You by lilmax(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy dear..If a Naija man wants to dump you, they can come up with various silly excuses ranging from the colour of your underpants to your laughing style grin
gringrin
Re: To Women: I Beg You by KanwuliaJara: 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmmm!
Meanwhile, Naija men are infecting women with WORMS for N300,000 all over the world! cry

*what a horrible video. I have not been able to 'af' SEXXXXX since I watched that HOT MESS!* angry
Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 28, 2015
dinachi:

Pls be properly guided.

Nna this is 2015 o
You have an alternative actually and no one has bothered to bring it up
You don't ever have to deal with VJs ever in this life because the ones that are not smelling today will surely be smelling tomorrow so you need to reject them all one time
Dinachi you can start chopping your fellow men
They don't have puccies
That is the only option left
Don't thank me

And if after this option you mention Puccie again we will now know that this is ihe e mere eme plus ihe a gworo a gwo

3 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by Ewuro4: 11:42pm On May 28, 2015
pickabeau1:
There is a riferous something on this thread.. grin

Hehe grin

NA wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Women: I Beg You by coogaluta(f): 1:56am On May 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hmmmmm!
Meanwhile, Naija men are infecting women with WORMS for N300,000 all over the world! cry

*what a horrible video. I have not been able to 'af' SEXXXXX since I watched that HOT MESS!* angry

Nne, gist me cheesy
you get link? wink
Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2015
babyosisi:

Nna this is 2015 o
You have an alternative actually and no one has bothered to bring it up
You don't ever have to deal with VJs ever in this life because the ones that are not smelling today will surely be smelling tomorrow so you need to reject them all one time
Dinachi you can start chopping your fellow men
They don't have puccies
That is the only option left
Don't thank me
And if after this option you mention Puccie again we will now know that this is ihe e mere eme plus ihe a gworo a gwo
What is this end time marriage counsellor saying sef? grin grin grin
You are now advocating homosexuality ? When I said you will unravel very soon I never knew it was going to be this fast! B1tch if your problem is that you are a culprit, I think wasting further time on naira land is pointless. Drop whatever you are doing now, grab sponge, soap, bend down and start doing the need full. When we hear marriage is full of ups and downs, killing your husband with an evil blast from your rotten puccy should at least not be part of them,especially If you can help it! Comprende?

5 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by udz: 9:30am On May 29, 2015
This Dinachi guy must be comedian doing this on NL for fun. One good quality is his writing skills and how he construts his replies. I dont take him serious just laffs
Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
Tell that your friend to use him mouth wash the pucy well well angry
Your friend is a dirrty guy,no wonder his girls pucy smells badly! cheesy

HE SHOULD USE HIS TONGUE ROLL OUT WHAT EVER CANDIDA ALBICANS IN HER SMELLING PUCY SINCE HE IS AS BROKE AS HELL TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL.NDI ARA!!! cheesy
Re: To Women: I Beg You by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 02, 2015
dinachi:

What is this end time marriage counsellor saying sef? grin grin grin
You are now advocating homosexuality ? When I said you will unravel very soon I never knew it was going to be this fast! B1tch if your problem is that you are a culprit, I think wasting further time on naira land is pointless. Drop whatever you are doing now, grab sponge, soap, bend down and start doing the need full. When we hear marriage is full of ups and downs, killing your husband with an evil blast from your rotten puccy should at least not be part of them,especially If you can help it! Comprende?

Seriously o
To save yourself from opening any more threads,look for a man
Men have no puccies
If you can both stand each other's BO and MO,more power to you
Since you are used to girls with smelly puccies,I don't imagine that in finding a male lover you will find one without a " fragrance"

7 Likes

Re: To Women: I Beg You by dinachi(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Seriously o
To save yourself from opening any more threads,look for a man
Men have no puccies
If you can both stand each other's BO and MO,more power to you
Since you are used to girls with smelly puccies,I don't imagine that in finding a male lover you will find one without a " fragrance"
It is obvious you are so affected! Your best bet is to leave Naira land for a while, look for soap and sponge bend down and do the needful. Except you are indirectly saying that rotten puccy runs in the family in which case you are helpless! It is now azubuikes cross to carry grin grin grin As per your Homosexual escapades get it into your thick skull that not everybody swings both ways the way you do! Enjoy your American freedom sucking unwashed assholes and rotten puccy, I don't imagine that you will stop anytime soon! grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me, And This Is Happening / If Both Were Drowning Who Would You Save First? Your Wife Or Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.