Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story (41912 Views)

Wizkid Babymama Sola And Son, Boluwatife Look Fresh In This New Pictures. / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by kepal99(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2015
Girls be puttn blames on guys for every misery that befall them since 1900B.C
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Raylight2(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2015
so... you were used and dumped @19?...na wa o
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by wiloy2k8(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2015
wo dey post all dis for here . bulshit
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by mbulela: 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
“To think I just started having sex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!! “

How does God get into this equation?
Ws he the one that made condom scarce for you and the kid you were straffing?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by obi123: 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
why me? you had sex and you got pregnant and you are asking why me?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Ajerry: 12:14pm On May 27, 2015
As much as A-jerry poem dont talk much or see this thread useless...if you suffering from low erection and dont last in bed add me on whatsapp ( 08075776863 ) i would explain more to you.anyway let me read my poems
Sun that shine
rain that fall
dont have shame
or plead if it shine
or rain to much
"evolution
love of fame
pretty dame
riding lame
danger game
red line
end time
"evolution
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 27, 2015
Which one she just dey ask God funny question like "why me"? Is it he that sent her message to yansh the man?

.......Nigerians mahn. undecided
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by darlenese(f): 12:20pm On May 27, 2015
This post is very annoying cry, what 's my business if u were sleeping around and forgot u got pregnant angry msheeeew. You cried for 4 months indeed , those were tears of joy, that's the new trend 4 lazy ass like u #gettingPregnantForCelebs angry

BTW......... What makes you think u can convince me that you are not older than wizkid?,
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by jeevyww(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
remsonik:

No inspiration there its for young girls to learn

To learn what if I may ask?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by darlenese(f): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
obi123:
why me? you had sex and you got pregnant and you are asking why me?

Lol
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by friends4ever(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2015
Give me a break...
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
Sunnycliff:
At least you have a living conscience than those who gives no second thought about Abortion!
which conscience? She found out she was preg when it had gotten to 5 months. Nobody will abort anything past 3 months. So even if she wanted to abort, she couldn't. That does NOT mean she wouldn't have if she could. Don't gerrit twisted
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
' God why me'. Very peculiar among africans who don't think before they act.....I guess being a baby mama is now more convinient than a wife.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Sunnycliff(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2015
safarigirl:
which conscience? She found out she was preg when it had gotten to 5 months. Nobody will abort anything past 3 months. So even if she wanted to abort, she couldn't. That does NOT mean she wouldn't have if she could. Don't gerrit twisted

Sorry abortion could be done at Six months! Besides, what if she dumps or sale the baby? Worst still, haven't u heard of people strangling babies to death? In as much as she did evil by pre marital sex yet she had a sense of God's fear in letting the baby live! I think she tried!
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Saved2Serve: 12:39pm On May 27, 2015
Who will trekk for wizkid's baby mama?

Reason: for not knowing she was pregnant after 4months.

PS: The kind of wor-wor girls that drop baby for these una celebs tire me.... so the beautiful girls are just for vixen-ing?
[size=12pt][/size]
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by abduldope(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2015
She cant evn communicte properly. SMH good gRades my foot

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by steadyguy: 12:42pm On May 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
What's the inspiration here angry

So young girls should go around and open their legs to celebs and mother kids out of wedlock in order to get inspired undecided

My dear I tire oo!!

She no know say she still get the shame.

I guess the ashawo needs an OSCAR award

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Saved2Serve: 12:48pm On May 27, 2015
no we will trekk for her.
steadyguy:

My dear I tire oo!!

She no know say she still get the shame.

I guess the ashawo needs an OSCAR award

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Ajgal10(f): 12:54pm On May 27, 2015
I really dont support the insults being Reigned on her,she didnt beg anyone to put this up for heavens sake!cant some1 have a lifeof their own?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by safarigirl(f): 1:04pm On May 27, 2015
Sunnycliff:

Sorry abortion could be done at Six months! Besides, what if she dumps or sale the baby? Worst still, haven't u heard of people strangling babies to death? In as much as she did evil by pre marital sex yet she had a sense of God's fear in letting the baby live! I think she tried!
oh, you know someone that has survived an abortion at 6 months? She would have sold whose baby? Do you think Wizkid is a poor shoemaker? Or have you forgotten her baby daddy? Bros stop talking like a kid abeg, this chic did nothing commendable. Don't try to make her look good and innocent. She's not

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by daresimon(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2015
You went for wisKID.......
He gave you a KID........
Wetin come concern me??
When you were opening your puna u didn't know?
Na accident hin take give you?

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Alao96(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2015
Shey e dy give u money for child support
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by deniboi(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2015
she is one of the "somebodi's" sleeping in wizzy's bed, she is the oloshi le le yi ! No excuse for no condoms, i wont be proud of her if she was my sister or daughther, even na micheal jackson she Bleep. she should hide her big head in shame.

dat one (wizzy) sef no dey use condoms, God go catch am, so much of positive impact from Tu baba. u na no dey fear abi ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Intendy: 1:38pm On May 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

So young girls should go around and open their legs to celebs and mother kids out of wedlock in order to get inspired undecided
she dey yarn okpata
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by oluwafeolami(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2015
Taylor86:
y u dey tell us
when e dey sweet u, we know?
u were after a kid, so endure
next time u'll roll with adults like us
Adult, like cwiously?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by kenny1313(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2015
Abeg I just dey ask ooh, na final year for university or Secondary school..... 19 years final year.... she enter uni when she was 15?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by elohorayodele: 1:59pm On May 27, 2015
remsonik:

Source:http://ynaija.com/wizkid-baby-mama-sola-ogudugu-reflects-on-pregnancy/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

ode oponu, dem no de sell condom for her area. e sweet u sotay u fire skin to skin, so bear the consequences
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Mekurexx: 2:03pm On May 27, 2015
Is this for sympathy or encouragement to other baby mamas? For me its a show of shame. very pathetic story..... in this age we are now, being a baby mama is glorified. Simply say u fell for his money and spread your legs
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Mekurexx: 2:07pm On May 27, 2015
I cant even believe this made front page headlines angry angry angry
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by sigmundfreud(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2015
then, she cried for the remaining 4 months, asking God everyday “Why me”
Shoro niyen?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by youngmoney247: 2:22pm On May 27, 2015
Happy 4 Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̇̇̇u̶̲̥̅̊ dear. Buh Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̇̇̇u̶̲̥̅̊ gota move on. Buh mk sure Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̇̇̇u̶̲̥̅̊ kw open 4 anoda celeb Ooº°˚˚˚°º!
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by eminent007(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

Me self de wonder ooo....!!!!!??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Tops 2018's Highest Earning Dead Celebrities List / Tboss And Kemen Pictured Together / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.