Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,692 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? (26168 Views)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / Kenyan Girl School Eduactes Men On How To Ask For Sex / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Keziehenry(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2015
Please your urgent view is highly needed.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:28am On May 27, 2015
You and the girl's parents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2015
Introduction and marriages are two different things. It's her parents responsibility since she hasn't been handed over to the spouse

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by kilokeys(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2015
ur choice..

but after d dowry.. ur responsibility

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by demmy0325(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2015
The man nw if hes financially ok..

6 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by olu77(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2015
It's the responbility of the introductee. No... sorry, the introductor

17 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by versashee: 5:34pm On May 27, 2015
a wise man would engage her in school and marry her after she graduates! grin

81 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by marcondo13: 8:11pm On May 27, 2015
It is only a father without self respect that will tell his daughter's fiance to pay her fees when she is still under his roof!

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
After introduction and you start cohabiting with the girl and she spends countless nights at your place, warming your bed at night, cooking and cleaning, etc, in fact, acting like a wife to you. . . Tell me why you shouldn't pay her fees. . . Just give me one moral justification.

164 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by jmoore(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
Her ancestors.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
I have rights to my opinion. . . Don't be a fvcking _retard.
kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by wheesin(m): 1:37am On May 28, 2015
krall3:
did he say she does all that? Don't be dumb. kiss

undecided

Blackett:
I have rights to my opinion. . . Don't be a fvcking _retard.

angry

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by loomer: 2:06am On May 28, 2015
Introduction na marriage?

Na the papa na

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 3:57am On May 28, 2015
Keziehenry:
it is my responsibility...... Please nairalanders, I pay tuition fee for every girl that have done introduction.... I bear the financial burden forthwith ....

Shit thread everywhere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 4:43am On May 28, 2015
It isn't his responsibility, but I'm sure it would very much be appreciated if he helped out

13 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by DollyParton1(f): 4:56am On May 30, 2015
Broke parents will say its yours. Its not yours, maybe a little support here and there.
But really, if you could do an introduction ceremony with a lady in school, be ready to fund her schooling. Or wait for her to graduate.

16 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by XVIER(m): 4:56am On May 30, 2015
You and your extended families.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 4:57am On May 30, 2015
introduction or not , payment of sch fees is not your job/duty except you decide to assist in that aspect, she is not yet your property/responsibility guy UNLESS you are MARRIED

The very day you marry her then all her responsibilities becomes yours AUTOMATICALLY

ONCE YOU ARE MARRIED THEN CHANGE WOULD TAKE PLACE

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Udmaster(m): 4:58am On May 30, 2015
If the guy have married her, then it is the man responsibility but if not, it is the Fathers.

4 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by OMOTOWO(m): 4:58am On May 30, 2015
Responsibly her parents if they are financially buoyant or you pay if otherwise
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by mykolad2820(m): 4:58am On May 30, 2015
A responsible parent should be responsible for that, but insome cases the responsibly is pushed to the spouse nevertheless the girl education is still solely the responsibility of the parent.

4 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by DollyParton1(f): 4:59am On May 30, 2015
versashee:
a wise man would engage her in school and marry her after she graduates! grin
lol.... thou sayeth the original.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by mzlizabelle(f): 4:59am On May 30, 2015
She's not your wife yet as it's just an introduction, let her parents continue paying her tuition fee.

11 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by greatgod2012(f): 5:01am On May 30, 2015
Her parents!

A wise parents gets their children educated before handing them over to men. As such, the lady in question will have her self esteem intact and not be treated anyhow by the husband. Failure to do that, is one of the reasons wives aint been respected much by their husbands.

28 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by saxwizard(m): 5:01am On May 30, 2015
the new family now
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:01am On May 30, 2015
Shouldn't the girl have completed schooling by then? grin

3 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by DollyParton1(f): 5:02am On May 30, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Introduction and marriages are two different things. It's her parents responsibility since she hasn't been handed over to the spouse
Traditionally, introduction is the most important thing. Once the parents from both sides have pronounced their blessings on the union, I think the remaining ish is just for ceremonial and legit sake.

3 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by driand(m): 5:03am On May 30, 2015
Girls' parents, because they ain't married yet, but the guy should be quite supportive .

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Segadem(m): 5:03am On May 30, 2015
you nao

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by InvertedHammer: 5:05am On May 30, 2015
Keziehenry:
/
It is a tough one considering.that there are many.variables in the equation.

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.