Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? (26131 Views)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / Kenyan Girl School Eduactes Men On How To Ask For Sex / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by undisputedgbola(m): 6:17am On May 30, 2015
Blackett:
After introduction and you start cohabiting with the girl and she spends countless nights at your place, warming your bed at night, cooking and cleaning, etc, in fact, acting like a wife to you. . . Tell me why you shouldn't pay her fees. . . Just give me one moral justification.
1. She ought to be out of school before the introduction, but if destiny has it this way; so be it. she's not FULLY yours, so u hv lesser responsibility to cater for.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by ShayGirl(f): 6:17am On May 30, 2015
Never is it his responsibility still as a boyfriend, but as an engaged man, YES!!!!

He can only assist if he wishes, but nt his duty.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by ireneidiva(f): 6:18am On May 30, 2015
See why students shouldn't get married. I hope its not a 25k school fee that we are here wasting data for.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by deebrain(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2015
Introduction is declaration of interest. You are not yet married. You are both still single.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by godunia(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2015
Marital rites varies according to traditions. For instance in my place, introduction means coming with your family to d girls with your people to formally inform d parents of d girl of your intention to marry their daughter. The girls consent would be sought and if she agrees,her family accepts whatever d groom to be and his family would present. At this stage technically, she becomes your wife.this is also d case of Joseph n mary in d bible.d angel of God refered to mary as his wife despite not been married officially.A responsible msn takes over d responsibility of his woman even before introduction. Why should a girl even want to marry a guy who's not showing any form of response-ability?I tire for girls of these days o.selfishness everywhere.guys, let's all act responsibly.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by 1N9a: 6:26am On May 30, 2015
Meanwhile....
Speech of the year....

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by DrGroove(f): 6:28am On May 30, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Introduction and marriages are two different things. It's her parents responsibility since she hasn't been handed over to the spouse
But the spouse can bleep her before the handing over but he can't assist in paying her fees?
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 6:29am On May 30, 2015
greatgod2012:
Her parents!

A wise parents gets their children educated before handing them over to men. As such, the lady in question will have her self esteem intact and not be treated anyhow by the husband. Failure to do that, is one of the reasons wives aint been respected much by their husbands.

I agree. Women with Masters' degrees don't get treated anyhow by their husbands grin
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Takim107(f): 6:29am On May 30, 2015
The parents . the man can give freely out of love.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 6:30am On May 30, 2015
Still the girl's pop till after d marriage
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 6:32am On May 30, 2015
I believe her parents should still be responsible for her upkeep until the dowry is paid.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by DrGroove(f): 6:34am On May 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Its only a stupid man that will disrespect his wife just because he paid her school fees.

If he disrespected her for paying her school fees, he will also disrespect her even he doesn't pay her school fees.

So, blame the girl for marrying a stupid man because there are honorable men out there.
Most men are actually SILLY... nowadays, husbands disrespect wives because they bring money for feeding n pay rent for the house their wives live with them. Honorable men have gone into extinction. What remains now are STUPID men
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by mohisi: 6:34am On May 30, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Introduction and marriages are two different things. It's her parents responsibility since she hasn't been handed over to the spouse
it is d parent's responsibility 2 pay but some guy pay 2 pls d parent,like in my own case I paid bt my inlaws refused
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by tenry(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2015
marcondo13:
It is only a father without self respect that will tell his daughter's fiance to pay her fees when she is still under his roof!
Abi ooo, don't mind this people. One of my friends got married immediately we completed our course work for Msc at UI and u knw that UI masters is minimum of 3 semesters. Her dad still ensured that he paid for the third semester even when the girl is married along the line. According to him, he started it and must complete it cos that certificate will carry his name and not the husband's name.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Zellie: 6:40am On May 30, 2015
The parents I think
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by DrGroove(f): 6:41am On May 30, 2015
godunia:
Marital rites varies according to traditions. For instance in my place, introduction means coming with your family to d girls with your people to formally inform d parents of d girl of your intention to marry their daughter. The girls consent would be sought and if she agrees,her family accepts whatever d groom to be and his family would present. At this stage technically, she becomes your wife.this is also d case of Joseph n mary in d bible.d angel of God refered to mary as his wife despite not been married officially.A responsible msn takes over d responsibility of his woman even before introduction. Why should a girl even want to marry a guy who's not showing any form of response-ability?I tire for girls of these days o.selfishness everywhere.guys, let's all act responsibly.
Best reply

The person who asked this question is very irresponsible.

I wonder how the lady in question reasons
You agree to marry a man and take him to your parents yet he hasn't shown financial responsibility towards your education,He is skeptical and shys away meanwhile ordinary "toasters" and boyfriends are paying fees and assisting in other needs

Hmmmm,whoever marries this poster should be gainfully employed and ready to foot her bills n take care of her kids. He is a stingy man.. Next question will be "After marriage, whose responsibility is it to buy food,pay rent and children's school fees..My wife or I? "
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2015
DrGroove:

Most men are actually SILLY... nowadays, husbands disrespect wives because they bring money for feeding n pay rent for the house their wives live with them. Honorable men have gone into extinction. What remains now are STUPID men

I wonder the part of the world or country you stay!

There are still many honorable men out there!
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:43am On May 30, 2015
Introduction isn't marriage..

Her dad/parents still owe her that duty..

Why bother a man who hasn't married your daughter yet undecided?

Save, you (the fiancé) wants to carry on with such responsibility outta love or whatever you think.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by adconline(m): 6:43am On May 30, 2015
Blackett:
After introduction and you start cohabiting with the girl and she spends countless nights at your place, warming your bed at night, cooking and cleaning, etc, in fact, acting like a wife to you. . . Tell me why you shouldn't pay her fees. . . Just give me one moral justification.

because na u be her father?? U can buy her family a house as well
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Lexusgs430: 6:47am On May 30, 2015
If you are financially buoyant enough and would not see red, if she dumps you before the D Day. It's fine if you assist in fees payment.
I paid my girlfriend @ the time university fees, even before I meet her parents(now happily married for 15 years)

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by DrGroove(f): 6:48am On May 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:

I wonder the part of the world or country you stay!

There are still many honorable men out there!
I am in Africa. Nigeria, precisely

In this part of the world,once a man spends his money on a woman she becomes more worthless than his footmat.
Men shy away from financial responsibilities, they don't want to marry because they don't want to spend money.
Somebody has done introduction but is afraid of paying school fees of his wife to be.... That goes to show how SILLY and STUPID he is... Peradventure, he contributes a dime to assist her get a degree, her name will become SORRY in that marriage.
At the slightest provocation, he will brag " If not for me,you will be a drop out.I paid your fees, your father couldn't "
99 out of 100 men in my region would say this and worse things
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2015
godunia:

Have you not seen ladies who declined marrying a guy even after introduction?

Its only after marriage that it becomes the man's responsibility.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by zed24: 6:51am On May 30, 2015
Stop her from schooling
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by ryd3(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2015
Its all about body language. If they don't pay as promptly as they should, then pay.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Chinoble(f): 6:52am On May 30, 2015
if u are not ready to carry the load, dnt even introduce urself to my family. Jus wait till u r 100% ready. Cus as far as i knw, introduction means u r married and the only thing remaining is wedding ceremony
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Emulti(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2015
Keziehenry:
Please your urgent view is highly needed.

It will earn u respect if u pay it. But if u ar not financially buoyant, why not allow her finish schooling before starting the marriage rites.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by vacant06(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2015
You as the new father otondo
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Lexusgs430: 6:53am On May 30, 2015
Chinoble:
if u are not ready to carry the load, dnt even introduce urself to my family. Jus wait till u r 100% ready. Cus as far as i knw, introduction means u r married and the only thing remaining is wedding ceremony

On the contrary, I have known girls dumped after introduction.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Chinoble(f): 6:55am On May 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Have you not seen ladies who declined marrying a guy even after introduction?
Its only after marriage that it becomes the man's responsibility.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Finepaparazy(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2015
MTN 150mb Awoof

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Dejiolaniyi(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2015
How many people here wishes to make mega million thru football bet with this group.
Like next weekend we have fixed games to be played and earn us good cash.
○ Hello everyone ! Matches of 06.06.2015 are active
○ Tip : 2/X + 1/X
○ Odd : 425:00
○ Safe : 100% Fixed matches , no chance to lose !
Imagine you stake with $10 you will make $4,250 cash cool money.
If you will like to play the game add me straight to your whatsapp on +2348166717408 and request to join our special mega Millions group.
Please it's totally free. But we must be up to 100 before games are shared .
A lot of benefits is attached to this golden opportunity. Don't miss out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.