Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled (827 Views)

women pretend alot dont be fooled / "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. / Romance Scam: How Ladies Dupe Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by nobosaba(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2015
There is a latest tend in scamming. .. in many social media or dating sites you will get to see very beautiful young and promising ladies and you want to befriend them but you not knowing that the people behind 90% of those pictures of this ladies are guys.

What they do:

They seek your attention either by viewing your profile, so you will get a notice that your profile have been viewed (Badoo, Eskimi etc) and you then see how beautiful they are then your try to befriend them, or you see a beautiful picture of a lady and you decide to write them and introduce yourself.

When you write or try to make contact they will respond very fine and very interesting, they will even share there contact with you so you can call, telling you sweet stuff, then they will start asking for phone recharge pin, Money etc.. .

The trick is that when you call them the so called guys will pick up the call and you will think or be kinda confused because of the voice.. . The thing is that they have a software installed on there phone for there voice to look like that of a female or look close to it.

Guys beware and my advice is that social media or dating sites people are 98% fake.. .. They not what they say they are!! !
Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by Nobody: 10:34am On May 27, 2015
Another scammed maga grin

2 Likes

Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by kwencypresh(f): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
Guy e don happen to u bfor?
Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by agarawu23(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2015
cheap scammers undecided
Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by nobosaba(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2015
kwencypresh:

Guy e don happen to u bfor?

Yes o..... I done buy card tire.. .. Now if na them na once I dey know now... .

1 Like

Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by demmy0325(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2015
Pple are stl fallin for disundecided
Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by kwencypresh(f): 10:47am On May 27, 2015
nobosaba:

Yes o..... I done buy card tire.. .. Now if na them na once I dey know now... .
lol.....u neva chin chum chin.......dere is more whr d cards came frm
Sheby una dey find kush babes

1 Like

Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by nobosaba(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2015
kwencypresh:
lol.....u neva chin chum chin.......dere is more whr d cards came frm
Sheby una dey find kush babes

Lol.. .. Some times its just for friend sake o... . And when they ask I do it without thinking what to get back from them. Thought they needed it more
Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by ireneony(f): 11:33am On May 27, 2015
all go through all these stress wen u can just tell her to Skype with u.. seeing is believing
Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by 2dice(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
all go through all these stress wen u can just tell her to Skype with u..
seeing is believing
skype .... No pray to meet confam scammer ... U go see Green think say na Greenade
Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by LEvuls(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2015
Not a new thing

Learners dem be
Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by kwencypresh(f): 12:39pm On May 28, 2015
nobosaba:

Lol.. .. Some times its just for friend sake o... . And when they ask I do it without thinking what to get back from them. Thought they needed it more
abeg ehnn i fit give u my number
Make u still send me some cards
Re: Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled by nobosaba(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2015
kwencypresh:
abeg ehnn i fit give u my number
Make u still send me some cards

Send am na

(1) (Reply)

Strength Of A Friendship(poem) / Are You Gulty Of This? / Ten Other Ways To Say I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.