Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB (13380 Views)

Return Fayemi's N1.5bn Donation To Your Campaign, Ekiti PDP Tells Buhari / Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Nobody: 11:40am On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i dey laugh this people sef .
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by ndcide(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2015
If you make any statement about APC fulfilling promises, some of their supporters become uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by PStacks(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

How can one fulfil a fake promise?

Buhari's fake promises are like his fake certificates, they don't exist and can never materialise.

Even in the Days of Jesus the Christ, there was a doubting Thomas, not to talk of a mere Mortal Buhari..

Keep doubting.

#In Buhari I Trust.
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by sweatlana: 11:49am On May 27, 2015
kay29000:
I am a Buhari suporter, and when APC were making all those promises, I knew half of them would probably not be achieved, but i still voted for Buhari cos...I know that, even if Buhari is able to achieve 25% of his plans, he would still be 10 times better than Jonathan. Don't worry haters, you will see for yourself...No paper transformation here. REAL LIFE!!! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

It's not a matter of hate, it's time for action!
We want to see the change buhari has been preaching!
If 25% is good enough for u that's not good enough for Nigeria!
Buhari should fulfil at least 60% of his promises
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Nobody: 11:50am On May 27, 2015
Dewze:

Good question.

One thing I know though is, give Nigerian constant power only and they will willingly forget every other promise you made to them. In fact, they will come out and give excuses for you without you uttering a single word to defend yourself. Buhari trust me, this is one winning secret GEJ failed to see.
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by sweatlana: 11:56am On May 27, 2015
If u really believe buhari is the best for Nigeria why is it that each time anyone reminds buhari of the promises he made those of u his supporters get angry

Well in my opinion u all know that buhari was lying through his teeth when he made all those promises

Buhari is only a result of conspiracy, he is not in any way a messiah!
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Nonybb: 11:57am On May 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Buhari, art thou the messiah or should we expect another
HahahahahahahahahahahahA
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Donmajor1(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2015
I believe in him he will surely perform beyond our expectation 4 him to make our refinery wk nd build 20 oil depot 100k barrel of refined oil export out of this country in 1983 to 1985 he can do more.
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by dBard: 12:35pm On May 27, 2015
Taylor86:

4 ur post
u take FTC and 2nd to comment
hmmmm
christ is coming very soon
spits on thread
cleans nose with op's name

cleaning nose on every thread...
do u have catarrh
actifed I think is #20... even u can afford it. #justsaying
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by abubkhr: 12:38pm On May 27, 2015
Mr Lamido are asking him from your hideout cause the last time i checked you handover to you SSG.
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by hola106(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2015
He wil only try let pray God help him
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by fair14: 12:48pm On May 27, 2015
Did you fulfil your?. Everybody should leave buhari alone
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by ismogimo: 12:57pm On May 27, 2015
Na yams? Even as much as Presido-elect Buhari will try to fulfill all these promises, will some evil-minded Nigerians ever giv him d chance? Arms folded.
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by godwin120alex: 1:00pm On May 27, 2015
Hhaahaaha
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Ephemmm: 1:19pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari's fake promises are like his fake certificates, they don't exist and can never materialise.

As God liveth, the worst of GMB will be better than the best of GEJ. Aso, be assured that the certificateless old man will rule Nigerians in the next four years whether you like it or not; haters can go and die inside the lagoon...
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Gboskee(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2015
AskProf:

He should come home and advise, not jaw-jaw from self-exile.
thats that!

1 Like

Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Lionsclaw: 2:25pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari is not really the problem its is handlers -Tinubu, Amechi and the rest of them. They really didnt mean the CHANGE chant. For them it was just a way to wrestle power from PDP and see how they will continue 'as usual' and though they got what they wanted they have in the process given the forbidden fruit to Nigerians. The people now know how to crucify a non performing govt. If for instance Amechi becomes SSG tomorrow and wants to do one cunny cunny thing a true Nigerian inside is own office will leak it out and someone else will take pictures and post on social media to Nigerians, just like the whistleblowers during Jonathans time. Its a peaceful yet very vocal revolution going on in Nigeria. The last phase of the revolution will be for the people to stop taking sides and speak with one voice and the govt will trend with caution. If u are pro PDP join APC supportters to celebrate the govt when they perform and if you are pro APC join PDP supporters to hold govt accountable when they mess up cos at the end of the day it is really a fight btw d govt and the people; btw the rich and the poor. The worse is for us the people to fight ourselves. Truth is they hope you will support their mess up cos u voted them in. If u do the joke is on you at the end of the day.
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2015
TRAITORS LIKE YOU HAS NO GROUND TO DEMAND CAMPAIN FULFILMENT.

1 Like

Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 27, 2015
Please can someone tale this baboon to shut the fookk up ?what has this monkey done to Jigawa and its people! Very backward state! In fact this donkey should be stone to dead! angry angry angry
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Some people Trek for GMB while Some for GEJ..........Mogidi we didn't see you TREK OUT OF NIGERIA to show you dislike and hate for GMB. Please if you really hate him that much , Trek out of Nigeria and go die for desert! Even your godfather Bode George betrayed his people and didn't fulfilled his promise of going on exile if GMB wins the election let alone rat like you !! Abeg go hang yourself if you no like GMB! grin grin grin grin grin grin and you can never smell or dream of achieving 0.001 % of what GMB has achieved in life! You no fit be Army General, Army Governor, A minister of Petroleum, Army G.O.C , A Head of state , PTF chairman or Democratically Elected Nigeria President! ........Na yahoo Yahoo street Area Boy you go die!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by nkjohnson22: 3:50pm On May 27, 2015
buhari fulfill your promises no excuses we will be waiting patiently for you till your 4 years or till dead.....
change my foot.
e dey easy?
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Some people Trek for GMB while Some for GEJ..........Mogidi we didn't see you TREK OUT OF NIGERIA to show you dislike and hate for GMB. Please if you really hate him that much , Trek out of Nigeria and go die for desert! Even your godfather Bode George betrayed his people and didn't fulfilled his promise of going on exile if GMB wins the election let alone rat like you !! Abeg go hang yourself if you no like GMB! grin grin grin grin grin grin and you can never smell or dream of achieving 0.001 % of what GMB has achieved in life! You no fit be Army General, Army Governor, A minister of Petroleum, Army G.O.C , A Head of state , PTF chairman or Democratically Elected Nigeria President! ........Na yahoo Yahoo street Area Boy you go die finish grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by SpencerLewis(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
Taylor86:
before?

and buhari must do something about mosquito

he should backdate it on his campaign promises
Born April 30, 1986 exactly 39yrs Hitler committed suicide inside Berlin bunker than to surrender to the red army.
No be only mosquito.
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by SpencerLewis(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
aguiyi:
did lamido fulfill all his
nna nwanne madu juwa lamido oooo ajuju.
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 27, 2015
SpencerLewis:
Born April 30, 1986 exactly 39yrs Hitler committed suicide inside Berlin bunker than to surrender to the red army.
No be only mosquito.

what's dis one saying

1986-2015 = 39yrs

graduate
Re: You Must Fulfill Your Campaign Promises – Lamido To GMB by JAHseal: 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
daniel9202:
from tomorrow i will start counting days for Buhari. make he fulfill what he promised cos the wraths he will get from Nigerians won't be as that of gej, come add his old age. make he no die for that sit shah

Just read dis sh**t from anoda #big#fool !
*********go&die!
If u f**kin like.
#mumuX1000000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of N449Million Found by EFCC To Federal Government / 2019: Labour Party Pledges 16m Votes For PMB / Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.