Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 (1304 Views)

Senate Pledges To Intervene In Plans To Increase Cost Of Data / In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / Etisalat Just Murdered SME Data Sellers - 1 Gig For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by Gamingoingt: 10:54am On May 27, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Please be careful with people that advertises Data on Nairaland for sale. I called one of them with phone number: 07031350573 to purchase data worth N2,500. After much talk regarding my doubt as to him sending the data, he was able to convince me since he sounds responsible, besides i considered the money not really material, should in case he refuse to send the data. He asked me to either pay to his account or send recharge cards. Ever since i sent the money, all He keeps telling me for a week now is that the network is bad, whereas i have actually bought directly from globalcom with no issue.

Once you dial the above number if you have Truecaller application on your phone, the name its brings out is "Data".

This is just to alert the general public.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by kazzonline: 10:57am On May 27, 2015
@datasole is his user name but he deactivated his account already, he is a scam and a theif he has escaped but he left his phone number which can be used to track him, op just take heart and be careful next time

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by amnesty7: 11:03am On May 27, 2015
But as a rule there are always more foolish buyers than foolish sellers. And if fools don't go to the market bad wares would not be sold.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by pamb: 11:31am On May 27, 2015
Nigerian always abuses things and spoil business for others, I had been dealing with this number (09098928385,Nwakor Obinna)for more than three months without issues, and I have recommended him to a lot of people. Trust is the foundation of every business,I don't blame the OP for patronised that rogue.
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by onatisi(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2015
But the funny thing is ,the amount these data resellers are selling is the same price telecom providers are selling. If u can buy it urself ,why bother to buy from a reseller ,
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2015
I wanna buy Airtel Data..... Resellers pls WhatsApp me @ 08145451108
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:57am On May 27, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
I wanna buy Airtel Data..... Resellers pls WhatsApp me @ 08145451108

My dear, I don't think Airtel does this data share stuff. I only know of MTN, GLO and Etisalat.
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by Hafyz23(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2015
there will always b bad eggs------ I av sum people dat r trustworthy e.g bunmioguns ,segradino,Chelly ng,Ndulex ,and sum oda Gud nairalanders
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by bunmioguns(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
Hafyz23:
there will always b bad eggs------ I av sum people dat r trustworthy e.g bunmioguns ,segradino,Chelly ng,Ndulex ,and sum oda Gud nairalanders

Thanks for the mention. .

. @op...before you patronize anybody, inquire if he has a blog or thread on nairaland or any fan page on Facebook .... . If he has, tell him to give you direct link, read people's comments.

Those are the kinda people that spoilt business for us
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by bisolashakirah: 11:00pm On May 27, 2015
I met this guy on nairaland doing the usual data share advert...
I whatsapp him d next day n decide to buy 1 GB from him...
chaii, na only me waka go there.
I bought 1200 mtn card n sent it to him. hmmmm
called him 2min later, he told me he's on it, place a call 10 min later, same story....30 min, he shouted at me to be patience...
na after that I believe an wrong hand....
I save his dp before he blocked me..... funny thing is, he called me later that he didn't see d card that I sud send another one.

Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 27, 2015
THE WORST PART IS THAT NAIRALAND IS ADVERTISING FOR THEM..... I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A VICTIM TO KLUBCONNECT IF NOT THAT I SAW THE ADVERT ON NAIRALAND......... THIS IS TOO BAD. NAIRALAND SHOULD TAKE NOTE.....
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by MARKone(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2015
bisolashakirah:
I met this guy on nairaland doing the usual data share advert...
I whatsapp him d next day n decide to buy 1 GB from him...
chaii, na only me waka go there.
I bought 1200 mtn card n sent it to him. hmmmm
called him 2min later, he told me he's on it, place a call 10 min later, same story....30 min, he shouted at me to be patience...
na after that I believe an wrong hand....
I save his dp before he blocked me..... funny thing is, he called me later that he didn't see d card that I sud send another one.

Na your money the guy the Enjoy so. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2453876_tmpdatashare201505030951141031587597_jpegf33cb11b208783b2204c1eca47c5dacc
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by Habayomie(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
bizzie,ndulex,eilentrust....sure peepz
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by aceTS: 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
Hafyz23:

Segradino doesn't know whether to be a scammer or a legit reseller. He rolls on both sides of the divide. I won't advice anybody to patronize him.
Re: Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 by simpleworld: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2015
JOYMART is my customer

(1) (Reply)

Speed That Kills : Elroy Reviews The Infinix Zero 2 / Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan : Get 3GB For N1,500; Works On PC And Android / Ios 9 Jailbreak Recovery Mode To Restore Iphone 6 Contacts Data after jailbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.