Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day (28036 Views)

Omotola Shares Makeup Free Valentine Picture With Husband / Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by hensben(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2015
Role model to young actresses. GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by veraponpo(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2015
I so much love this family.
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by olatricia(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2015
ehn, ehn, so she is 15. I no know o. Thanks for the aproko grin
VickyRotex:
Beautiful family.... kiss

Her 25 15 years old daughter is really pretty. kiss
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by Nickymezor(f): 12:19pm On May 27, 2015
Loveli family kiss
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by spyder880(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
I love my children, I wish I could be with them today, but work says no cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by VickyRotex(f): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
olatricia:
ehn, ehn, so she is 15. I no know o. Thanks for the aproko grin

You're welcome angry
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by amy4Christ20: 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
wow![i][/i]
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by kilode100(f): 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Who the fvck cares.

undecided

22 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by kilode100(f): 12:32pm On May 27, 2015
VickyRotex:
Beautiful family.... kiss

Her 25 15 years old daughter is really pretty. kiss

Na orisirisi sper.m cause am.

22 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by kilode100(f): 12:33pm On May 27, 2015
folabayo1:
Happy children's day to all kids and to all the guys living wit their parents grin

Lmao cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by kilode100(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
Omotola...omotola...omotola...

You people are just trying to immortalise this lady.... Yet she hasn't done anything significant for humanity.

Omotola dey find who go do for am too...
She no get shishi.
All her "cars" na tokunbo,so kini big deal?

22 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by Emodeee: 1:03pm On May 27, 2015
ginawest:
lovely kids....her daughter z rily pretty

Prettier dan u?
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by sammaking(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2015
Taylor86:
d impossibility of dis thread not making front page

is

as impossible as not swearing buhari in next tomorrow

am die hard PDP fan though

but d truth be told
I feel you Bro
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by otiigba1(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2015
Na wa for una o! undecided why does every picture of yeyebrities have to be throwback? Enh? Abi them no get throwfront? grin
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by simplisity(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2015
ginawest:
lovely kids....her daughter z rily pretty
U r prittier
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by 190theclown: 2:47pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
Omotola...omotola...omotola...

You people are just trying to immortalise this lady.... Yet she hasn't done anything significant for humanity.

[size=38pt]ROTFL [/size]
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 27, 2015
If I put my dick gun and cum in her daughters mouths,will they still be smiling.. I guess NO. Who the Bleep cares.. My own is just that I just wanna Bleep..
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by Neplusultra(f): 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
Omotola's blessed, her kids are in deir teens if not twenties sef, very soon she go dey go Omugwo! smiley
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day by kemifunke: 9:08pm On May 28, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Model Aduke Shitta-Bey In Ghana-Must-Go Dress! / Simi's Hilarious Response To A Drawing Of Her By A Fan / Comedian MC Shakara Buys Mercedes Benz Convertible (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.