Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos (48781 Views)

Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics / Photo: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos / Photo: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=nnanyereugo post=34139311][/quote]

i fear no man but GOD .

do the same .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by tayebest(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2015
[b]I forsee change coming! Flying high high!!/b]
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2015
I give God all the praise for these new Nigeria that is about to start.....
A journey after 16yrs!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 12:05pm On May 27, 2015
Abeg next topic.

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Lincoln275(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2015
but d second flag na im i no come know but its also green white green
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Chukwutobi: 12:07pm On May 27, 2015
Great!

We are happy, democracy is coming in bit to Nigeria!
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by ironbody03(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2015
I pray so
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Toks2008(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2015
We must be patient for Buhari led government to stabilize and recover some loots before we can start seeing the dividends of his regime and give or take this should be like a year or two.

My opinion.
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by holyokoto(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Which flag is d 2nd one? I hope its nt boko haram flag

Is APC flag
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 27, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Ya name befit thee TRIBALSTOOGE. Even d USA abi na British fear Biafra die. Stop d wish. Make grandpa climb seat see wetin e fit do for his awaiting grandchildren!

God save Naija. His presence is already causing crises. I hope he does his best to eliminate d suffering of d masses if not OBJ and Thiefnibu go use am do yeye

grin grin do you love my pretty name ? i am world wide tribal stooge .

1 Like

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
ITS THE NIGERIAN NAVY HELICOPTERS DOING THEIR ROUTINE FLIGHT PARADE....THEY DO THAT MOSTLY 3 MONTHS INTERVAL
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by woko1(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
nairaminds:

bro u travel
U re a goner Mr hero and role model u re still blind
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 27, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2015
ololo12:

Why are you obsessed with everything America??
am not obsessed with America. Besides have you been stalking
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2015
I nor trust these boko boyz oooo, they should monitor those helicopters very closely,
Cos we never recover from Synagogue building wey collapse after some helicopters fly pass their
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
The second flag shouldn't be USA angry

The Second Flag is the Nigerian Air Force Ensign most likely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Air_Force
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by daniel56(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2015
Maybe d second flag is BH, GMB is d first flag
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The Second Flag is the Nigerian Air Force Ensign most likely.
Tnx man
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
daniel56:
Maybe d second flag is BH, GMB is d first flag

Second flag is the Nigerian Air Force ensign.

''Dear me, what do they teach these children in these schools nowadays''! ......
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by afolajohn521(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
The second flag shouldn't be USA angry
analysis pls on hw its US flag
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
holyokoto:

Is APC flag

It is the Nigerian Air Force flag/ Ensign.

Look it up.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by piicity(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2015
WOW,IT IS MEANT FOR BUHARI,NIGERIA HERO THAT WILL BEGIN TO FLY
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
CountDracula:

The second flag is the Nigerian Air Force Ensign.

Boko's flag is a black flag....FHS!
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by anytaij: 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
Hahahahahahaaaa fear dey catch u ni? U no needfear o grin grin grin grin
CountDracula:
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by idupaul: 12:16pm On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:
I just can't wait for the handover.
Could do some private handover for U if U don't mind oo
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2015
CountDracula:

Good question , but i have two more questions

1 I hope the subsidy on the imported flag was paid

2 Where them dey see petrol to fly flag up and down ?

[size=1pt]And i hope some mumus will quote to tell me that Helicopters don't use petrol ha ha ha

Damn, when they quote to insult they'll see this in large fonts and not comment anymore [/size]
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Donmajor1(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2015
I feel the breez of change.
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by BushidoBlue(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Second flag is the Nigerian Air Force ensign.

''Dear me, what do they teach these children in these schools nowadays''! ......

Just so you know, they are taught absolutely nothing these days!!! Imagine someone above eighteen (if that's his age) typing and saying it's APC flag? It would seem Nigerians are the easiest to brainwash or hoodwink with the kind of posts I see on Nairaland.
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by chuksvialle(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2015
tis nothing to worry about, it is a millitary stunt in preparation for the forth coming navy week celebration, ur goin to see heavy fire works and other sea stunts, All hail the naija navy i was there wen dy were doin d preparation
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by hola106(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2015
Change s here
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by criminalmindz: 12:20pm On May 27, 2015
BREAKING NEWS, COUP D'ETAT
Re: Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 27, 2015
failures flying .

flying coffins .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result / President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare In Aso Rock (pictures) / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.