Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting (44908 Views)

Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by magabounce(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2015
[size=20pt]Even Minister yaf Join d Bicycle Gang!!!!
Wokey!!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by ylaa(f): 12:52pm On May 27, 2015
SEEKING ATTENTION. THIS MAN HAS MORE THAN 10 DRUMS OF FUEL AT HIS BACK YARD. WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PORTRAY? ABEG CLEAR

1 Like

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by VISTIN(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2015
Let him trek to work, it's not my business. Though I just like the guy, he tried as FRSC Boss.
We don't want faking. Drive good vehicle (not Bullet proof) but the a good job for the nation.
Nigerians are not expecting their leaders to wear rags but don't sew cloth with dollar.
God bless Chidoka.

1 Like

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by abdulworkforce(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2015
They've succeeded in ruing this country. Posterity Will judge them.
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by PStacks(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2015
Nigerians are the Problem with Nigeria and Insha Allah, Nigerians would be the solution to Nigeria..

In Buhari I Trust.
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Jedix(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2015
People sha
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by gogodaye(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2015
micktoxin:
David Cameron the leader of an economy 4 times that of Nigeria, does it all the time with no fuss. Shows how disconnected Nigerian politicians are..
We should learn to direct our angst at the appropriate audience..........
Well a minister rode on his bicycle to the FEC meeting....and guess what....Nigerians who have a huge disconnect with reality.....are having belly ache at his actions.........I guess they wished to see him arriving the venue of the FEC meeting in his private helicopter.....so that they'll go yelling he is corrupt........

2 Likes

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 27, 2015
Is this part of the trekking parade too #no fuel

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by amanze15(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2015
micktoxin:
David Cameron the leader of an economy 4 times that of Nigeria, does it all the time with no fuss. Shows how disconnected Nigerian politicians are..
there are more cameras dan human beings in london alone grin
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by nyabinghi(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2015
myklangelo:
It will be a welcome development if some cities in Nigeria embrace bicycle as a mode of transport. Many major cities in Europe adopted that. Lagos needs that urgently to ease traffic maximally. But show off no go gree our ppl.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
in yoruba language ode ni igbo means igbos are stupid
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by shegsrules(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2015
ABDULKKR:
The Minister of Aviation, Osita Chidoka, this morning rode on a bicycle to the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.Today's FEC meeting is the last in the life of the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.Jonathan, having lost theMarch 28presidential election, is handing over to Muhammadu Buharion Friday.Chidoka told State House journalists that he rode on a bicycle to the valedictory FEC session to promote the idea that all modes of transport are essential.The minister said he was glad to have served under Jonathan's administration."The most important thing is that we have done our beat and we are moving on. The president has allowed the widening of democracy...," he said.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/55736

The highlighted got me laughing. cheesy grin
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Elmasu: 1:07pm On May 27, 2015
Chief Osita Chidoka...Daalu
Ike Obosi
Ike Aviation
Ike Anambra State
He's handsome and rich....haters go and die !
Ossy Yeyo!! Ighotago
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Princecalm(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2015
korel9:

Bros that's not humility to me but a sarcastic depiction of how the tenure ended undecided
well he is trying not to show himself to avoid being hunted.
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by undisputedgbola(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2015
politikin:
BULL SH1T! IS THERE NO PICTURE TO PROVE THIS. UNTIL I SEE A PICTURE, I WILL NOT BELIEVE. PERIOD!
Ok
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Abba999(f): 1:10pm On May 27, 2015
Princecalm:
every body now claiming to be humble.

When will you guys stop being hypocritical. undecided
Please think and not be eluded by sentiments.
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by olin88: 1:11pm On May 27, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Cheap Stunt! What's It's implications or message passed across?

he wan tell us say he no see fuel buy oloshi
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by raydodgemanhill: 1:13pm On May 27, 2015
ABDULKKR:
The Minister of Aviation, Osita Chidoka, this morning rode on a bicycle to the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.Today's FEC meeting is the last in the life of the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.Jonathan, having lost theMarch 28presidential election, is handing over to Muhammadu Buharion Friday.Chidoka told State House journalists that he rode on a bicycle to the valedictory FEC session to promote the idea that all modes of transport are essential.The minister said he was glad to have served under Jonathan's administration."The most important thing is that we have done our beat and we are moving on. The president has allowed the widening of democracy...," he said.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/55736

And so. You should have started this initiative even in your days as FRSC boss. This is the same guy who spearheaded introduction of the new vehicle number plate which did not add any value but extort monies from Nigerians. His only reason was the generation of revenue for the government. Where is all that money now. In return GEJ rewarded him with ministerial appointment.

1 Like

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 27, 2015
This man also rode bicycle to the National when was being confirmed as a minister... He is a leading campaigner for bicycle transportation funding, infrastructure and facility provisions.. Try to know someone before you comment, it isn't a must all of you must comment
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Princecalm(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2015
Abba999:

When will you guys stop being hypocritical. undecided
Please think and not be eluded by sentiments.
so what was his reason for that?
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by akoaki(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2015
There is nothing so special about riding a bicycle and i dont think any sensible nigerian should care even if any member of the outgoing FEC walks with his head. They have overstayed their welcome.

1 Like

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by fxskye: 1:15pm On May 27, 2015
Another deception from GEJ admin portfolio holder.

The truth is that his motorcade ran out of fuel due to the current fuel scarcity. If not, any pishure as supporting evidence?

At least recently, Arik Air cancelled his flight due to non availability of Aviation Fuel.

Y do GEJ n his cabinets are full of deceit?

1 Like

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by myklangelo(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
in yoruba language ode ni igbo means igbos are stupid
That's cool Bro, one love. That's why they are different languages with different semantics. Some of your beautiful words in Yoruba might mean abuse to us.
The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 27, 2015
raydodgemanhill:

And so. You should have started this initiative even in your days as FRSC boss. This is the same guy who spearheaded introduction of the new vehicle number plate which did not add any value but extort monies from Nigerians. His only reason was the generation of revenue for the government.

Go and read about Chidoka and cycling in Nigeria before you comment. Right from his days as FRSC boss he has been campaigning for the use of bicycle as alternative means of transportation in Nigeria. He is a known cyclist and member of Nigerian cycling association.

1 Like

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by twinstaiye(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2015
Guess who is riding bike here

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by CHIAAGROHONEY: 1:23pm On May 27, 2015
FUEL SCARCITY AFFECTING EVEN THE RICH!
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by raydodgemanhill: 1:23pm On May 27, 2015
Mykevp2p:

Go and read about Chidoka and cycling in Nigeria before you comment. Right from his days as FRSC boss he has been campaigning for the use of bicycle as alternative means of transportation in Nigeria. He is a known cyclist and member of Nigerian cycling association.

Hey I'm a member as well and did you say he's been campaigning. LWKM. Then he should have been doing this from his first day in office like I said earlier. Trust me I know some MPs in the UK who have done that in the past. You should read about sustainable transport too. Lastly he's still part of the group that milked Nigerians for their own selfish reasons. Now is not the time Nigerians was to hear nonsense like this from them.

1 Like

Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 27, 2015
raydodgemanhill:

Hey I'm a member as well. He's still part of the group that milked Nigerians for their own selfish reasons. Now is not the time Nigerians was to hear nonsense like this from them.

You don't change the goal post while the match is still on, you comment was why he didn't start this when he has FRSC boss to which I told you he did.. Whether is part of cabal or not is another issue entirely. Hope you get my gist.
Re: Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting by Abba999(f): 1:27pm On May 27, 2015
Princecalm:
so what was his reason for that?

smiley Darling he was reintroducing bicycle to us, it's a common practice in Europe, America & Asia, because of it's health and economic benefits. At least the use of bicycles in rural and less traffic Urban zones will go a long way in saving us fuel, money and keeping us fit sametime. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / President Buhari With His Children In Their Graduation Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.