Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory (10874 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor / BREAKING: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory / Supreme Court Upholds Akpabio’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by Beno3: 1:09pm On May 27, 2015
Indeed, Nigeria is a place where poor man wey thief maggi, dey always appear for crime fighter.... And the rich Politicians wey take pension Billions will pay a chicken change for their ransom and make corruption a good business.... grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by jantofubu(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2015
omisore preparing 2 go to world court... Lwkmd., sore loser
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by Quadrescent: 1:13pm On May 27, 2015
Radarada
His presence in the state self is useless and worthless
People are just lamenting every day
I don't know how he thinks
Put your people first, they are the ones who helped you got to that position
I don't know why his body language is making people think bad of him and perhaps he is acting as if he is not capable
Osun state is just like local city , no biz , no money ,everything is just too dry and thou they said its peaceful and people are hungry.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by samueld0(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2015
Hunger oo

Osun prepare for the worst
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by dhesire(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2015
Aregbe-rascal
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by abexity04(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2015
aluta continua
walosha:
Victoria acerta for APC
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2015
Double to saTANriods.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by philosopherking(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2015
Omisore is indeed very daft!......whah was he tinking.....victory I guess.....odeeee....oya make we dey go hague nau
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by bamirotola: 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
afuye:
The Supreme Court, Wednesday morning dismissed the appeal brought before it by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP candidate in the August 9, 2014 governorship election in Osun State, Senator Iyiola Omisore, challenging the election of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Delivering judgment on the case, Justice John Fabiyi, who led a seven-man panel of the court, upheld the judgments of the Court of Appeal in Akure‎ and the Osun State Governorship Election Tribunal. The Appeal court and the election tribunal had both affirmed Aregbesola’s victory.

In the lead judgment read by Justice C.C Nweze, six of the seven issues brought before the court were resolved in favour of the Osun governor while one was against him.

He said all the justices thereafter unanimously decided that the appeal lacked merit and was bound to be dismissed.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/27/breaking-supreme-court-upholds-aregbesolas-victory/

Lalasticlala ishilove
E no go beta for aregbe and d judge wey dismiss the apeal.. workers in state of osun are suffering yet you are smiling... you bamboozled them with your thin and bony body as if u no dey chop our money... God punish you.. saying this with afose ijebu.. #GodblessNaija...
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 27, 2015
grin Aregbeese the best governor of southwest, state of osun has an economy bigger than SouthEast. In osun we produce niji food and iresi aregbe.

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by Ephemmm: 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
jantofubu:
omisore preparing 2 go to world court... Lwkmd., sore loser

Even if Omisore carry Aregbesola to Okija's shrine, he will still loose.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by yetunsbay(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I laugh at the state of osun workers that are being owed seven months salary for voting for this rascal
yeah he hasn't paid but he isn't a rascal
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory by boluwabukola: 9:53am On May 28, 2015
sannmi1:
why again
This guy is scam, He has been posting adverts that he sells data. OP pls, do something about it. I sent him card to share me data yesterday evening n I have not heard from him since then. I kept calling and sending him messages but he won't respond. Just saying so that others will not fall victim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's Son Actually Married President Buhari Daughter? / Ademola Withdraws From Case Involving DSS / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: Judgement Day Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.