Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics (2877 Views)

How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by thesource(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2015
I've been told twice by different religious scholars to relocate to another town/state due to various challenges i'm facing in my life endeavours. I'm over 30, from polygamous family and i'm still in my father's house which i'm not always happy about anytime i wake up in the morning, i'm a graduate and i've been unemployed for the past three years, though i decided to learn printing works which i'm through with already, but the money to start remains the biggest problem and it's like a case of "i didn't fail, i didn't pass but i didn't leave the class". I've been prayerful but my mind and these people keep telling me to leave my father's house as soon as possible, that things would remain the same as long as i'm still in that house. Although, i've been planning on how to relocate to either Ibadan or Oshogbo to start a new life, the question is, how am i sure that if i relocate things will change for the better. Pls, i really need your advice, you can also share your experience if you've done that before. Thanks
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by demmy0325(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2015
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 27, 2015
Bros with prayers nothing will stop u in Jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by thesource(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2015
adeekiti:
Bros with prayers nothing will stop u in Jesus name
amen, thank you my dear brother

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 27, 2015
thesource:
amen, thank you my dear brother
u are welcome.. Seek good prayerful men of God and read some psalms , God's love for u is of good and not of evil, u can tell God to direct u and I'm sure nothing will push u away when God decides to fight ur battle

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by CVWizards(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2015
Then, what are you still waiting for? My friend, you said it yourself that you're from a polygamous family. So I need not remind you the kind of battles which such homes are subject to, diabolical and otherwise. If I were you, I wouldn't wait to be told. Don't just relocate, flee!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by goodgate: 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
All i can say is NO FEAR,GOD DEY. Be prayerful,have faith,be strong,keep your enemies wondering how you are still standing, if GOD made a dry land for the isrealites in the red sea,then yours is no case. Smile because GOD IS PREPARING PERFECT DAYS AHEAD. Nothing is too hard for our GOD. Relax he will make a way for you.#DO NOT FORGET TO COME AND SHARE TESTIMONY AND INVITE US TO EAT RICE.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by biuti(f): 4:57pm On May 27, 2015
Relocate first before thinking of any other thing, you will even have more time for prayer. God is your strenght.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by thesource(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2015
CVWizards:
Then, what are you still waiting for? My friend, you said it yourself that you're from a polygamous family. So I need not remind you the kind of battles which such homes are subject to, diabolical and otherwise. If I were you, I wouldn't wait to be told. Don't just relocate, flee!
you're very funny bro, thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by thesource(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
goodgate:
All i can say is NO FEAR,GOD DEY. Be prayerful,have faith,be strong,keep your enemies wondering how you are still standing, if GOD made a dry land for the isrealites in the red sea,then yours is no case. Smile because GOD IS PREPARING PERFECT DAYS AHEAD. Nothing is too hard for our GOD. Relax he will make a way for you.#DO NOT FORGET TO COME AND SHARE TESTIMONY AND INVITE US TO EAT RICE.
hahahahahaha!! I'll definitely come and share the testimony here by His grace, thanks a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by thesource(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
biuti:
Relocate first before thinking of any other thing, you will even have more time for prayer. God is your strenght.
thanks my dear sis, may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by Mobebi(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
Guy, abeg relocate sharply...

the solution is in your hands.

and if u will relocate, I beg u, not to tell any member of your family of your intention. Not even your mother or dad. just wake up while de are sleeping and move.

polygamous home, tufiakpa....

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by engrsyer(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2015
OP, your case has no much difference from Abram in the Bible. Abram's parents were native doctor and Abram came from a polygamous family until God saw the honesty in Abram's live and told him tho 'LEAVE THY MOTHER AND THY FATHER'S HOUSE'. When God told him that God did not tell him where to go but the most important information is ''leave thy parents house''. Until on his way to an unknown destination that God met him again and changed his name from Abram to ABRAHAM and since then his live changed forever which Christians are descendants of him.

So I personally urge you to leave there for God would be speaking through these people of God.

Jacob's name was also changed from Jacob to Israel in the bush after he was running away from where he was staying.

A word is enough for the wise.

Wish you good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by oluwatopraise85(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2015
thesource:
I've been told twice by different religious scholars to relocate to another town/state due to various challenges i'm facing in my life endeavours. I'm over 30, from polygamous family and i'm still in my father's house which i'm not always happy about anytime i wake up in the morning, i'm a graduate and i've been unemployed for the past three years, though i decided to learn printing works which i'm through with already, but the money to start remains the biggest problem and it's like a case of "i didn't fail, i didn't pass but i didn't leave the class". I've been prayerful but my mind and these people keep telling me to leave my father's house as soon as possible, that things would remain the same as long as i'm still in that house. Although, i've been planning on how to relocate to either Ibadan or Oshogbo to start a new life, the question is, how am i sure that if i relocate things will change for the better. Pls, i really need your advice, you can also share your experience if you've done that before. Thanks
Bros is better u relocate on time,I pray DAT God will make ways for u.it is well with u.
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 27, 2015
thesource:
pls relocate immediately coz same thing happened to us(my husband nd I), but when we relocated, things changed for good
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by nkem123(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
thesource:
ur problem is that u are too chicken hearted, u are scared to face d challenge of living d comfort of nothing to face d tough task of ur survival in destiny.Whc is d only way u can amount to anything in life.
if I tel u hw I survived and defeated d odds of ur same challenge, u will clap for me.

I came down to Portharcourt with nothing, no money apart from tp, no family nor frnd, no accommodation, I didn't even know whr Portharcourt ws cos it was my first time of coming to Portharcourt.
I defied d odds, and vowed to face anything that would dare confront me, and ready to die in Portharcourt cos was d only way, bt d hard way.
I landed in Portharcourt by 9pm at d/line terribly hungry with no money, no accommodation, no family nor frnd.bt I wasn't scared a bit.I must tel u today, that I came, I saw,and I conquered.
here am I today to tel u that God is gr8.defeat ur fear my brother, and u will come back with a testimony

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2015
Luvlystar:

pls relocate immediately coz same thing happened to us(my husband nd I), but when we relocated, things changed for good
It's one thing to relocate, it's another thing to get something doing. Even before this, he needs shelter. How does he go about these? May God help His people. E no easy.
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by thesource(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2015
nkem123:

ur problem is that u are too chicken hearted, u are scared to face d challenge of living d comfort of nothing to face d tough task of ur survival in destiny.Whc is d only way u can amount to anything in life.
if I tel u hw I survived and defeated d odds of ur same challenge, u will clap for me.

I came down to Portharcourt with nothing, no money apart from tp, no family nor frnd, no accommodation, I didn't even know whr Portharcourt ws cos it was my first time of coming to Portharcourt.
I defied d odds, and vowed to face anything that would dare confront me, and ready to die in Portharcourt cos was d only way, bt d hard way.
I landed in Portharcourt by 9pm at d/line terribly hungry with no money, no accommodation, no family nor frnd.bt I wasn't scared a bit.I must tel u today, that I came, I saw,and I conquered.
here am I today to tel u that God is gr8.defeat ur fear my brother, and u will come back with a testimony
like seriously? Pls tell me how you were able to gain ground over there, it'd definitely be of help to me. Thanks
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by idu1(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's one thing to relocate, it's another thing to get something doing. Even before this, he needs shelter. How does he go about these? May God help His people. E no easy.
yeah menh...

But he still need to take the risk....
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by nkem123(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2015
thesource:
like seriously? Pls tell me how you were able to gain ground over there, it'd definitely be of help to me. Thanks
my brother it's a long story.d way I gain ground is something something worth thanking God for.bt long story my brother
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by balaclava: 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
Humnnnn...

You did not state exactly why u were advised to relocate, but if it's what i'm thinking which is probably activities of spiritual forces of delay and hindrance which may be a product of witchcraft or curses, voodoo or blackmagic in ur polygamous house. If that's d case, then I have to ask what's your own personal spiritual standing? are u spiritually upright?

If so, good, moooooove fast... it will make the battle easier to win, God being by ur side, but if not u don't need to move it will make the battle more difficult cos it will add Physical, emotional and financial burdens to ur current spiritual predicaments cos God is not by ur side.

It may interest u to know that activities of Spiritual forces are not geographical constrained. Run from Japan to Nigeria, they are already waiting 4 u. Run from India to Nigeria the curse will not break. But with God nothing shall be impossible

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by sobastical: 9:15pm On May 27, 2015
Sir, for you to have been told to relocate means that God has you in mind and really loves you. and he wants you to become something out of life. But you need to pay the price as someone has asked what's your spiritual standing? that's which is very important and if you remember the case of Abraham after leaving His father's house he's walk with God skyrocket. In the bible he served as a priest and a prophet that's to show you how the level of his spiritual life.

If God has spoken that you should leave please don't think twice in fact if you've gotta leave without notice or sudden it's better and pray hard for God's direction. I know the Lord has never disappoint those who obey Him and He won't do the same to you if you obey.

Shalom!
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by lightheart(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2015
No guts, no glory.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by kart042000(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2015
My brother with God all things are possible, and everything God did was made beautiful including our mind and ability to plan and face challenges, it might seem bleak like all hope is lost but that is where God factor comes in.

Before I join the people telling you to relocate without asking you if you have something to fend for your self before you get lost in an unknown land.

I will advice you go through facebook or any social media to first search for your old peers either at the university or secondary level if they could support you with shelter in the town they are located.

Dont forget to pray before taking this step for God to direct a helper. If after you found someone willing to shelter you for at least a month, you can relocate with as much as you've saved.

The moment you arrive the town, you must be ready to get your hands dirty for peanuts atleast to be busy and you would earn something to rent your apartment or meet people that will support.Getting your hands dirty does not mean stealing, but working in a car wash with % cut,laundry, sales rep etc or even as a printer since you are already trained.

All the best bro, dont give up, the best is yet to come. All the great people you see all have a touching story.
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by thesource(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2015
Thank you so very much my dear brothers and sisters, i really appreciate.
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by sunshine1974(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2015
Now dat u have come to nairaland to broadcast where u will be relocating to "Ibadan or Osogbo" how are we sure d witches from ur father's house aren't on nairaland? No be joke oooo, whatever u want to do pls just keept it to urself, don't even discuss with anybody in ur house wot ur plans are. When u are finally ready to move just take off, if not ur plans will be twarted and u wldnt be able to move out of their bondage.
thesource:
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by mikkzy30(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2015
Obedience is betterthan sacrifice..that land has been cursed for u,unless u make a move then u now eep praying vigorously...that house has been demonized even for prayers to be answered
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by 400billionman: 11:07am On May 28, 2015
thesource:

30 is the age of independence. Most biblical characters married at that age. Jesus started his ministry at that age.

If you keep doing something one way and is not working out, try another way. It is called flexibility.

When Abraham was told to leave his country, he was faced with uncertainty. You will build determination by leaving home. Even nah labourers for building site, join them..

I don't believe people who say you must work according to what you studied or the trade you learnt as an apprentice. Remove your mind from its box. Unbox your mind. Be ready to do any legitimate thing that will bring food to your table.
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by Mustay(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2015
DP>>
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by Mustay(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2015
thesource:
I've been prayerful but my mind and these people keep telling me to leave my father's house as soon as possible, that things would remain the same as long as i'm still in that house. Although, i've been planning on how to relocate to either Ibadan or Oshogbo to start a new life, the question is, how am i sure that if i relocate things will change for the better. Pls, i really need your advice, you can also share your experience if you've done that before. Thanks

Before we advise you, whose advice has your mind been configured to follow? If it is that of the spiritual leader, no matter what we write, you'll only read but not act.
Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
Look for a Winners Chapel Zonal Centre that is close to where you live, attend covenant hour of prayer 5:30am - 6:30am Monday through Friday, attend Midweek communion services, possibly you should also try and attend a sunday service at Canaanland, Ota. Bro, am 100% sure that you will come back to thank me for this advice. Shalom !!!

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Told Twice To Relocate By Clerics by thesource(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2015
adekanmbi1986:
Look for a Winners Chapel Zonal Centre that is close to where you live, attend covenant hour of prayer 5:30am - 6:30am Monday through Friday, attend Midweek communion services, possibly you should also try and attend a sunday service at Canaanland, Ota. Bro, am 100% sure that you will come back to thank me for this advice. Shalom !!!
Thanks a whole lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment In KPMG Audit Delivery Centre / Julius Berger Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (7 Positions) / UBA Graduate Internship Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.