Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (11100 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / 100% Men Won't get this at First Look / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 6:33pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not oblivious of the fact that joining words in issues like this is no different from the stimulation Chima gives you when home after a long day at work. But hold your breath a bit. cheesy

What we all are saying is that women should give what they want or expect from a man in a relationship. No one is championing the superiority of the male gender here like you're alluding. Give what you want in a relationship. The sex bait doesn't cut it for guys anymore. We need more than spreading of legs if you expect all those caring and worship twaddle crap you people normally rant about.
undecided

Exactly!! How hard is that to comprehend.

*sigh*
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You guys are the main enablers of these "traditions" and yet you guys are bishing about it? grin

undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
This ignorant gay bish said my posts are incoherwnt but He wrote a brochure of his disagreements! I guess to this dumb bish..if he disagree to a post
, it is incoherent! Use words that you know!

Not one time I said romance is a guy thing!
Romance is not about material gifts!
It's not my fault that you dumb ass niggas keep choosing selfish and broke girls!
Choose better girls so you won't be on NL crying and bishing like little girls!
Before getting into a relationship know what you want and STICK to what you want!

Don't expect water from a desert dumb ass!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by KingTom(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
chimerase2:
ori ife dn release u? grin
Yes ooo grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

Buhahahahahahahahahaha!! **wipes tears**

Nwanne'm woke egbuo umu nwayi ta ta! grin

Oga abeg no vex jare. This Mrschima can make one vex. grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
Hehehehehe, the ones I won't do is carry handbag or open car door... grin

JeffreyJamez:

4. Nigerian men can’t have abs, a baritone voice and beards:

So you better “pick your choose2 very carefully. You women just think you can replace “tall, dark and handsome” with “beard, build and baritone” without sending a request to the Federal Senate? You can’t. It’s not done. Now I’m an exception, I mean I’ve got all three (shut up, I do) but the average Nigerian guy has the beard (most of you are just struggling but we’ll allow you), the build? Well not with those pot bellies that lead you around and abeg sounding like a conductor isn’t really baritone. So women, choose one.

But OP I have all these ones na... tongue cheesy

tho not built, would rather say am slim sad
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

undecided

Yeah! I am not going to waste my time with someone that isn't what I want or desire!

If I want a person to give me what I give into them I will seek that person and not bish about what he isn't doing for me! grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga abeg no vex jare. This Mrschima can make one vex. grin

I no ho surprise if una two bashing lead to relationship and eventually to the alter! lipsrsealed
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
And she wasn't bold enough to quote me. undecided grin

Ewu! grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Yeah! I am not going to waste my time with someone that isn't what I want or desire!

If I want a person to give me what I give into them I will seek that person and not bish about what he isn't doing for me! grin

And you think Ronald4lif isn't doesn't have what you seek? undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:39pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:
Hehehehehe, the ones I won't do is carry handbag or open car door... grin

But OP I have all these ones na... tongue cheesy

tho not built, would rather say am slim sad

Why wouldn't you hold my bag or open door? What if I was crippled? angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 6:41pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

Buhahahahahahahahahaha!! **wipes tears**
Nwanne'm woke egbuo umu nwayi ta ta! grin
Hehehe!!
U sef don reach here. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:42pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

And you think Ronald4lif isn't doesn't have what you seek? undecided

Ronald don't have that endowed dick. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Why wouldn't you hold my bag or open door? What if I was crippled? angry

If you were crippled, then I'd do more than opening the door na.. Would even carry you to the car, open the door for u, carry you hand bag, bath you, cook when I can, etc. But once yah hands and legs are complete, then no need forming "perfect gentleman" when am already a gentleman. Or is gentleman not enough for our 9ja babes? undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
And she wasn't bold enough to quote me. undecided grin

Ewu! grin

I just quoted you gay bish. Now what?
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehe!!

U sef don reach here. cheesy grin

Hehehehe, na Ronaldo no wan lemme rest.. E just dey share this thread like campaign fliers! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Have you seen it before or you just assuming? undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

If you were crippled, then I'd do more than opening the door na.. Would even carry you to the car, open the door for u, carry you hand bag, bath you, cook when I can, etc. But once yah hands and legs are complete, then no need forming "perfect gentleman" when am already a gentleman. Or is gentleman not enough for our 9ja babes? undecided

I am just checking! I will accept those actions sweety! kiss

Psst... Ronald is looking abi? grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Have you seen it before or you just assuming? undecided

Post it and shut me up! grin tongue
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:
This ignorant gay bish said my posts are incoherwnt but He wrote a brochure of his disagreements! I guess to this dumb bish..if he disagree to a post
, it is incoherent! Use words that you know!

Not one time I said romance is a guy thing!
Romance is not about material gifts!
It's not my fault that you dumb ass niggas keep choosing selfish and broke girls!
Choose better girls so you won't be on NL crying and bishing like little girls!
Before getting into a relationship know what you want and STICK to what you want!

Don't expect water from a desert dumb ass!

Again, let me enlighten you and address the point you are missing. The issue is not about brokeness but more about an idea and believe Nigerian girls seem to have adopted. Once in a relationship they think it is a man's duty to be romantic and initiate surprises. To them they are the ones who deserve to be wowed and not the man. The man's responsibility is to please them always while they don't care on how to please him, unless of course in the bedroom lol.

Even a lot of the supposedly rich and well-to-do ladies have also adopted this mentality. The ones abroad who earns as much as their man or sometimes more aren't left out in this galling behaviour. So stop twisting this discourse to the 'dating of broke girls' angle, would you?.
undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

I no ho surprise if una two bashing lead to relationship and eventually to the alter! lipsrsealed

Jealous Franny? tongue
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

I just quoted you gay bish. Now what?
The way you type this gay bish so frequently, one would wonder how much of a b!tch you are. No wonder you go about all the threads on NL looking for guys with big dick like you did here.
MrsChima:

By the way, is this what you call staying on topic?? You probably have nothing more to say after we've made known to you how dumb you are.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

I am just checking! I will accept those actions sweety! kiss

Psst... Ronald is looking abi? grin

LoL.. Ronald will do it too. Just give him a trial! wink
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Post it and shut me up! grin tongue

LoL, oya Ronald4lif come and submit your CV, Chima wants to peruse it... cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Again, let me enlighten you and address the point you are missing. The issue is not about brokeness but more about an idea and believe Nigerian girls seem to have adopted. Once in a relationship they think it is a man's duty to be romantic and initiate surprises. To them they are the ones who deserve to be wowed and not the man. The man's responsibility is to please them always while they don't care on how to please him, unless of course in the bedroom lol.

Even a lot of the supposedly rich and well-to-do ladies have also adopted this mentality. The ones abroad who earns as much as their man or sometimes more aren't left out in this galling behaviour. So stop twisting this discourse to the 'dating of broke girls' angle, would you?.
undecided
No need Ronald. The dumb feminist is incorrigible.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Even a lot of the supposedly rich and well-to-do ladies have also adopted this mentality. The ones abroad who earns as much as their man or sometimes more aren't left out in this galling behaviour. So stop twisting this discourse in the 'dating of broke girls' angle, would you?.
undecided

Ronald...we are saying the same things with a different flavor!

At the end of the day...you can't change a mindset or a person but you can choose someone of like mind! Simple. You guys waste time on petty sh1t.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by francizy(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Jealous Franny? tongue

Jealous kwa?

Mba kwa oh!!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
No need Ronald. The dumb feminist is incorrigible.

Yet your dumb ass keep reading and responding to my "incoherent" posts! grin

Dumb gay bish!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
francizy:

LoL, oya Ronald4lif come and submit your CV, Chima wants to peruse it... cheesy

He won't do it! He is a coward! tongue
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

I have told you for the umpteenth time that my phallus would destroy whatever is left of your female genitals. Don't dare me Mrs. cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

He won't do it! He is a coward! tongue

angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
Lmao! So true! So damn true!
call me first grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? / Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.