Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. (48157 Views)

Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by takin35(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2015
Guy you are very right.
adeekiti:
Wasted because he chose to be dead, why join cults? It's the game of being very careful if u wanna belong
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by kosovo(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
Raiders:
stop exposing your ignorant on nairaland. how do you know the victim is a cult member? stop making moronic assumptions. Innocent people get killed in Campuses across Nigeria everyday because they get into problems with cult members. The article did not say the victim belongs to a cult so stop making f00lish assumptions. rip to the victim

You may as well "Go and Die" with the Victim.. undecided
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by giftiy(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2015
Raiders:
you are ignorant. Thats someone's child and brother. how would you feel if that was your brother that was killed?
don't even feel pity for him, do u kw how many he has gone down too? You can't plant yam an expect to havest maize.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by tiswell(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Like I give a fvck if he is someone child.

He made a decision to be a cultist and I am glad he paid the price.
Any prove that he is a cultist? It could have been a different case.He is a student and got shot isn't enough to say he is a cultist.It could still be a target to get @the family.

@the topic..Rip to the dead
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by roselynbas(f): 6:10pm On May 27, 2015
In the voice of Chigurl with thick igbotic accent " what a weste"!
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by shamecurls(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by idithlove(f): 6:14pm On May 27, 2015
RIP
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by chimoskyg(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2015
Okey

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by samuelson06(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2015
Raiders:
you are ignorant. Thats someone's child and brother. how would you feel if that was your brother that was killed?

Please keep quite there. Again, that serves him right. If my brother decides to join cult, I wish him death. Don't have pity for demons.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by donem: 6:28pm On May 27, 2015
Banter don set for dia b that, @ op the manny match shiit?
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
killjoy:
if u r a cultist and u r reading this. hv fun. lyf is short. tomorrow will be ur turn.

shey u think thug life pays...

nansense...

My class mate kelvin was crossing the road when he was knocked down by a vehicle guess what he was just 15 and the most intelligent in the class he didn't survive that accident
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Amono: 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
Dts too fucking bad. Rest in hell. Rih,.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by kenedy175(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
jamoscofield:

you would have been protected if only you are in ...BA

what about Pink Axe? undecided[quote author=jamoscofield post=34149889]
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by kenedy175(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2015
jamoscofield:

you would have been protected if only you are in ...BA

what about Pink Axe? undecided
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by lyricalz: 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Very easy, the network provider can trace his call log to ascertain the subscriber that called him @ dat point in time. SAY NO TO CULTISM.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Shaun Violence, Embrace Cult ism
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 27, 2015
Cultism: No Gain! Young man sent 6ft due to cultism.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Like I give a fvck if he is someone's child.

babe u fall my hand,hw sure ar u dat he is a cultist?dnt b quick 2 judge,u shud cry 4 him cos he doesnt hav d chance u hav nw,he shud hav been alive 2 ask 4 forgiveness nd repent,u shudnt act holy or i dnt care,wat if dat guy is ur bro?dnt even dare say no u broda cnt,na holy spirit slap go touch u.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by leyitto(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

There's nothing in the story that confirms that he was truly a cultist... That cultists killed someone doesn't mean the victim belonged to a rival cult group... Let's be objective when passing judgement...
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by nakedwire(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2015
kalasiauwu:
whats the gain
it z only dose wo live by d side of d river can properlly hear cry of crocodile!
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by imustsaymymindo: 7:37pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

It was not stated that he was a cultist. Do not jump into conclusions please. R.I.P to the dead!
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by chi4ik4(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2015
in Unijos here, up to 4 was gun down & d most recent one is two days ago very close to my house. d nigga was shot 4 times but it didn't enter then d guys used axe to butcher him. what a painful death
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by kuzoma(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2015
He is above 18 years so he is no longer a baby, he chose to be a cultist and he paid the ultimate prize for being a cultists, what a wasted life. My heart felt sympathy for the Family and not him.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by apogeez(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2015
RUGGEDITE IS FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO DIE YOUNG
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On May 27, 2015
Cultism destroys. I can't just fathom why people of sane mind still indulge in it..
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by UnimkeAk(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

I'm just laughing at you.. U aint seen nothing yet.
Very silly statements.

You think life is black and white!

What if he was innocent!
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by UnimkeAk(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
chi4ik4:
in Unijos here, up to 4 was gun down & d most recent one is two days ago very close to my house. d nigga was shot 4 times but it didn't enter then d guys used axe to butcher him. what a painful death

U go like game die.
See the way u describing how they fell a nigga in area with so much excitement.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by oloko1859(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
jimmy2k:
Who cares let them continues doing it in that yorubas land

TRIBALIST!!!

In your land where it is not done, what's the quality of the education you received?

sorry for the deceased anyway
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Elderay(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2015
I was a mapaite but I was not disturbed by cultist ...if u can maintain ur champion nobody will run after u...face wat u went to sch to not to go join cult...RIP
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by thamarvelz(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

U re talkin gibberish..,
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by phintohlar(f): 9:08pm On May 27, 2015
Raiders:
ignorant my ass,hasn't he killed some1 b4?? Don't 4get dat even d bible made us understand dat he who killed by sword will surely die by sword.. LOBATAN
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by DoctorTim: 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Serves him right.
You my friend are a BIG fool. Don't wish death on no man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.