Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. (48238 Views)

Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by mohioma: 9:35pm On May 27, 2015
Remember OAU 1999
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Fidecoo(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2015
Live by d game, die by the game.RIP
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by PenSniper: 9:46pm On May 27, 2015
jimmy2k:
Who cares let them continues doing it in that yorubas land

Weeping boy, you are a disgrace to your english tutor. Animal of no gender.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by luckaz(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
no man would do a thing if he finds no interest/gain in it
RIP
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Tymix419(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2015
xcesswag:
Dude is an alora.....r.i.p
who told u dat and how sure are you
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by armadeo(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2015
Raiders:
I am not in denial but stating facts . We don't know the details of the case so its wrong for us to pass judgement that the victim is a cult member. There are cases where non cult members were attacked because maybe they got into misunderstanding with cult members or maybe the victim got into problem a cult member girlfriend or family member. We don't know the circumstances so you don't have to tag the Victim as a cult member because he got killed by cultist. A friend of mine that lived in my hostel was killed in my hostel in 2009 at my school Uniport. My friend was not into cultism and a very active member in Student fellowship. I heard he got killed because he got into problem with some boys in his class so not everybody executed by cultist are cult members

Bolded: There is a reason its called secret cult.

They don't announce themselves save for a few. Guy believe what you want but I am very certain when I say no mistaken identity. Non cult members get a beating or fine. Cult me members get killed. This peeps despite the arrogance and occasional imbecilic acts aren't fools. They know who they are after and I tell you they called him out.

However you are entitled to your opinion but let me give you this advice.

Don't be fooled, anybody can be anything.

Modified....

Having gone through this thread I see that many people still have faith in humanity which gives me hope.

However I have faith too but still look at humanity out the corner of my eye. Its my nature, been burnt too many times to be trusting.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by delors(m): 12:38am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Like I give a fvck if he is someone's child.
He made a decision to be a cultist and I am glad he paid the price.
SMH
As Raiders said:
Raiders:
you are ignorant.
...and maybe silly too, but that's just maybe.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by situationroom: 12:49am On May 28, 2015
no price no pay
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by lukman885(m): 5:35am On May 28, 2015
may the evil that he do protect him.... he may never have wish to join BT force to join..... RIP...... talking from experience
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by wadremremmy: 6:15am On May 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Jamiu Yisa

A student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, was shot dead in broad daylight in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, southwest Nigeria, on Tuesday by people suspected to be cultists.

The victim was identified as Agoro Omokoleola, whose Facebook ID is Omokoleola Cool Cash.

P.M.NEWS reliably gathered that the manner he was lured out of his family house and killed, suggests that the operation was carried out by suspected rival cult group.

The motive for the dastardly act could not be ascertained by our correspondent as at the time of filing this report.

It was gathered that the incident has been reported to the police.

Family sources disclosed that Omokoleola was invited from his home through a phone call he received at about 12 noon on Tuesday.

Unknown to him, the phone call was a bait for him to come out of his home.

On getting to where his killers made the call asking him to meet with some of his friends, he was shot in the head and his attackers escaped.

The assailants went away with his phone after shooting him apparently to prevent the victim’s relatives from discovering the identity of the caller who lured him out of home.

Family sources said further that he was preparing to take his breakfast when the call came and by the tone of his response, the caller was a familiar person to the deceased.

It was gathered that passers-by who knew his parents reported the incident to them.

By the time his parents and relatives arrived the scene of the attack, he was still breathing and was rushed to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu where he later died.

Omokoleola was in Ijebu Ode to attend the wedding of his sister which took place last Saturday and was about going back to school with his bags packed  before he was shot dead.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/27/cult-war-mapoly-student-shot-dead/

Cc:lalasticlala

Agoro Omokoleola pix below

We need to blame the parent more cos they can nt tell the world that they dont know that there son is a cultist, without that all Ijebu Ode guyz use to show them self that they are cult, so is nt new ther, na wetin he chop belefood as now,
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by PassingShot(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Wasted because he chose to be dead, why join cults? It's the game of being very careful if u wanna belong

But how careful can a man be in the midst of enemies?
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by alphaomega(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=dickrider post=34146331][/quote]
nice moniker... u gat a nice b.j lips
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by saucelake: 6:52am On May 28, 2015
that is frat for him....it a game of life and death.....he done price and he most pay[color=]that is frat for him....it a game of life and death.....he done price and he most pay[/color]that is frat for him....it a game of life and death.....he done price and he most pay
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Princess4eva(f): 7:01am On May 28, 2015
jimmy2k:
Who cares let them continues doing it in that yorubas land

When will Nairaland be devoid of myopic people like you? If not for the fear of being banned; I know d apt response to give ur type.

Mapoly still dey learn for where Oko Poly nd Ambrose Alli dey. Oponu jati-jati!

Ode, o tun tabon...let them continues doing it in that yorubas land...

Stop chasing spare part money, Go to School!

2 Likes

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

But how careful can a man be in the midst of enemies?
bro that's life but being careful will help alot
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Slickest(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Serves him right.
Am pretty sure ur part of those who condemn some nigerians for not having value fo life, I can see what life means to u....u don't kno him, all because u were told he was a suspected cultist u see nothing wrong in his death.....nawa ooo

What makes u different 4rm d killers?

1 Like

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by liveth101: 10:45am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Serves him right.
who goes
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by dljbd1(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2015
Happy Birthday Initialize cool

cc: Neckyblue Stancity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by dharay99: 11:07am On May 28, 2015
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by tareigns(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2015
Excelboi:
You be cultist? Why u con put the matter for head like this. I'm very sure he was a cultist probably executed by his rival gangs.
have you thought that maybe...just maybe I know him?
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Bollinger(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2015
Raiders:
you are ignorant. Thats someone's child and brother. how would you feel if that was your brother that was killed?

Your sympathy is misplaced. How would you feel if you heard that some cultist who terrorised you or someone you know was killed? I guarantee you'll be doing back flips.

Don't tell me you felt sympathy when you heard that Abacha died. same thing. He's a cultist; He got what he deserved.

1 Like

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Raiders: 7:04am On May 29, 2015
Bollinger:

Your sympathy is misplaced. How would you feel if you heard that some cultist who terrorised you or someone you know was killed? I guarantee you'll be doing back flips.

Don't tell me you felt sympathy when you heard that Abacha died. same thing. He's a cultist; He got what he deserved.
how do you know he is a cultist? Stop making silly assumptions here. The newspaper article did not state the victim is a cultist. Innocent people also get killed by cult member because they might have problem with one of the cult member. Nobody deserve to be murdered
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by saucelake: 10:43am On May 29, 2015
he don price and he must pay....
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by kaycexx(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
Princess4eva:

When will Nairaland be devoid of myopic people like you? If not for the fear of being banned; I know d apt response to give ur type.

Mapoly still dey learn for where Oko Poly nd Ambrose Alli dey. Oponu jati-jati!

Ode, o tun tabon...let them continues doing it in that yorubas land...

Stop chasing spare part money, Go to School!

Oko poly is a cult free institution.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by chibuzor1182: 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
The guy was indeed a cultist, we used to be friends in secondary school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.