Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (29840 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Akbee(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday advised the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, not to restrict any probe he would want to carry out to his administration alone.

He said Buhari must extend his probe beyond his regime or else the probe will be seen as witch-hunting.

Jonathan made his position known at the valedictory session of the Federal Executive Council which he presided over at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He also said those calling for his administration’s probe should also add that the probe should be extended to the way oil wells and fields were allocated in the past.

The President also made it clear that he has not dissolved his cabinet as all ministers are expected to attend inauguration dinner on Thursday in their official capacity.

www.punchng.com/news/dont-single-out-my-administration-for-probe-jonathan/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by yimikaa: 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
Hian. Come mr fedora hat wearing president, so you want to tell us who to probe ba,after giving us your yam and goat theory for corruption.

shocked firstus de commentus..yayyy

Dedicating this FTC to my hero and role model General Muhammadu Buhari(GMB)

Installing baba 99.8 % complete

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
D Guy above me Sha.

Daydreaming ex- president to be.

It is only a new wound that gets the most attention,

As for the scars of the past. it should be treated with Patience.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by RHP(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
The fear of Buhari!!!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Jerrosky1986(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2015
My otuoke broda dey fear

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by GUNZnROSES(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ will never be forgotten in the annals of Nigerian history. A man who rose to power through dark sentiment using the devious “I had no shoes” and “fresh air” mantra to insult the collective intelligence of the people . The common wealth of the people, the status of Nigeria in the international eye has plummeted to the lowest ebb you can ever think of. The economy has lost its trajectory. The middle class is dead and has been buried while investors and small business owners have all packed up their wares. Corruption is so inundating in this Jonathanian administration that those who fail to adore its toga are slandered and relegated (Sanusi comes to mind) from the political equation. This country has never been doomed to this extent. Critics might attack me for leaning to the extreme on the continuum but I would rather you call me a wimp than lavish in blind optimism.

231 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Pangea: 3:50pm On May 27, 2015
Shut up your rotten mouth there!
Are you the one to tell us where to start probe?
Common thief!

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by genearts(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2015
You never see anything....

17 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Kx: 3:52pm On May 27, 2015
Akbee:

He also said those calling for his administration’s probe should also add that the probe should be extended to the way oil wells and fields were
allocated in the past.

This is the problem. What exactly did you do to address it since you had issues with the allocations? As usual, nothing.
It was your decision not to probe your predecessors, so it is entirely up to GMB to determine the extent of his probe.
But, you are no 1 on the list. QED

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by omenka(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2015
From what I've read in the past 48hours, save for the offce he occupies, I would have called this man a common criminal. angry

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by ichoku2015: 3:57pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ on point. The "probe" should cut across all past administration especially Abacha govt where Buhari served as the PTF Chairman considering the looted money returned to Nigeria from different parts of the world. Furthermore, the $63.7 billion debts was accumulated over past administrations. Lets start the probe from the source....

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2015
Ok...when you start sweeping water, you start from the closest undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by ichoku2015: 3:58pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:
From what I've read in the past 48hours, save for the offce he occupies, I would have called this man a common criminal. angry
Olodo. did our problem started with him?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by socialmediaman: 3:59pm On May 27, 2015
Sorry Mr President, GMB's priority will be to probe the government he inherited, and this is based on 2 major reasons:

1. Inheriting a $60 billion debt, 40% of which was incured by your administration in the midst of highest oil revenue sales ever and no visible infrastructure development

2. Evidence of mismanaged financial resources in the NNPC and oil industry, NPA and other income generation organizations, the PWC report having exonerated itself as reliable or thorough.

For other past governments, these will rather be handled by the EFCC and relevant authorities, the GMB government will not be bogged with endless probes as the president-elect has already stated. The organizations will be fully empowered to do their jobs independent of FG undue pressure, so your best bet would be to assist them with evidence at your disposal at this time

But, from the way you're sounding already, looks like we're about to unearth the mystery behind the witch that cried at night and the child that died in the morning...

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by LFJ: 4:08pm On May 27, 2015
So Jonathan's foolishness is real. Thank God, majority were wise enough to vote this man back to his village to join people with fish brain like him.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by philips70(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:

Saw this news and was totally ashamed. That was not a president talking. How did Nigeria get to this level? A president that talks like an uneducated man on Nairaland? I guess he must have been echoing some TANoids who paid him a visit same way he echoed the opinion of 100yrs said by his ADC during the campaigns when he tried to explain how many years GMB was jailing people. A local community association chairman will do better. Government has been on leave for the past 5yrs.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by omenka(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2015
ichoku2015:

Olodo. did our problem started with him?
Typical illiterate, basic requirement for TANoidship.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by doctokwus: 4:14pm On May 27, 2015
In the last days even GEJ would admit he has been a failure.
Buhari can't be probing everybody,he has to start from that of his immediate predecessor,if any corrupt finding links GEJ's predecessors, then it would logically be followed up.
But for GEJ to want PMB to start probing all govts is impossible and would find him not achieving his other major objectives.
GEJ don't be scared,justice would be done fairly to all.

32 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by omenka(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2015
philips70:

Saw this news and was totally ashamed. That was not a president talking. How did Nigeria get to this level? A president that talks like an uneducated man on Nairaland? I guess he must have been echoing some TANoids who paid him a visit same way he echoed the opinion of 100yrs said by his ADC during the campaigns when he tried to explain how many years GMB was jailing people. A local community association chairman will do better. Government has been on leave for the past 5yrs.
Exactly the same question I asked on another thread. The more I think about it, the more I resent Obj.

The man sounds so basic, never deep, just there....

It is just terrible. To think he has a PhD makes it even more appalling.

44 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by socialmediaman: 4:16pm On May 27, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala lets hit frontpage
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by kobonaire(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
Don't F with Jona else Dame's gonna put the smack down
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Pavore9: 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
Oga Jona! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by asumo12: 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin

fear fear niccur

3 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
Read This [JONATHAN NIGERIA's GREATEST
MISTAKE]
OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE
ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT
HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL
RESERVE FOR NIGERIA.
JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST
MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT
ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS
DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS
ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S
DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA
$1 = N228
60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7 TRILLION
NAIRA (interest excluded)
IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION NAIRA
EVERY MONTH
13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY 5 BILLION
NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS
1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS
2740 MONTHS / 12 = 228 YEARS
IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA
AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO REPAY THE DEBT
JONATHAN OWED (interest excluded)
THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR CHILDREN,
GRANDCHILDREN, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN
AND GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL
STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED.
Now, who says JONATHAN is not BADLUCK?
NO LIGHT NO FUEL......
SHARE THIS WITH ALL NIGERIANS YOU
KNOW!

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by intergral(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Zico5(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
By the time the bucket of worms of this government is opened, many will know that Abacha is indeed a saint. I beg to ask the likes of Bacanister and co that have sold their birthright for a pot of porridge to tell us the good thing that has ever happened to us as a country since jonathan assumed as the president. I wonder how some of these set of people sleep at night. But I tell them rightly that God will not spare anyone of them that destroys this country to this level. They will surely receive their reward here on earth.

32 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Oluwapresley(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
Jonah, u just dey give us every reason to affirm that ur administration is indeeed very corrupt!!! If u are innocent, then shut the Bleep up! But as I dey see am so, be like say na big fish go swallow u last last, Jonah!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members / John Oyegun's Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Photos / Nigeria Buys Helicopters, Vehicles From Russia, UAE To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.